In 1999, Steven Anderson designed a new multi-wall high performance bat that featured our patented “Power Arch” technology. Not much pop either. How do I determine what size bat I should get? We have the final decision for matching an online price. Anderson Bat Company. Weve packed as much weight in the sweet spot to create a trampoline effect when you make contact on the bats sweet spot. *, PowerArch Double-Wall Barrel Design for Maximum Trampoline Effect, Average Ratings Based on 5 Customer Reviews, Pros: I have the 07 rocketech bat and I loved it until it went flat. Free 2nd Day Air. Anderson Bat Company Slowpitch RockeTech SP Softball Bat (30-Ounces) by Anderson Bat Company (308 customer reviews) List Price: $349.00 Price: $221.03 You Save: $127.97(37%) Special Offers Available Only 102 left in stock. Anderson RockeTech 2.0 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP15ROC. Additionally, I would say the RockeTech has a slightly heavier end-load. Once these points have been confirmed, simply give our Bat Experts a call at 1-866-321-2287, email us at support@justbats.com, or Live Chat. Its like swinging a bat with the force of a sledgehammer with the effort of a fly swatter producing more powerful hits, massive ball speed and bigger offensive numbers. With a reduced moment of inertia (the effort necessary to swing the bat) the Rocketech 2.0 allows you to generate break neck bat speed without burning an extra ounce of effort. SKU : 011051. Cons: So Far None at this time on the bat but the price is a bit pricey. You can try reloading the page by clicking here. Anderson: Manufactured With Pride in the U.S.A.! Our 2021 Rocketech boasts our patented double wall design giving this bat tons of pop along with the durability that is commonly associated with the Rocketech name. The 2015 Anderson RockeTech 2.0 Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP15ROC) features a one-piece full alloy design with an end-loaded swing weight. Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. DON'T FORGET! We will notify you as soon as this item comes in stock. 1 comment. Dont wait for your bat to break in. For over 15 years the Anderson Rocketech has been dominating the double wall alloy slowpitch market. Anderson Bat Company Slowpitch RockeTech SP Softball Bat Miken Freak Moreover – Best Softball Bats Just one Can Get As a ball player one particular matter should really be a will have to will need item for you and that is a bat from Miken Freak In addition. This is due in part to the new all-metal, multi-wall alloy used on the Rocketech. Thanks. Posted by 2 years ago. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. The messages and the calls were all basically the same … “How do I get my hands on one of those new Anderson Techwraps”? Selected category All. If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. C $ to C $ Buying Format. constructed from our aerospace alloy, the power arch technology, multi-wall design is considered one of our most durable bats so you'll never worry about your new rockettech 2.0 denting or cracking in the middle of a season. Anderson Rocketech 2.0 Slowpitch Softball Bat USSSA (34-inch-27-oz) 249.00 Anderson Anderson Rocketech 2.0 Slowpitch Softball Bat USSSA (34-inch-27-oz) : The 2015 Anderson Rocketech 2.0 Slow Pitch Softball Bat is Virtually Bulletproof! We packed as much mass and muscle into the barrel to deliver bone crushing hits into the ball youll notice how quickly and effortlessly the ball will spring off the barrel. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Never worry about blisters or tired, sore hands with the 2015 RocketTech 2.0s plush padded spiral grip which provides a pillow soft feel with leather tough durability. With a reduced moment of inertia (the effort necessary to swing the bat) the Rocketech 2.0 allows you to generate break neck bat speed without burning an extra ounce of effort. Close. Miken Vicious ASA/USSSA End-Loaded Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MPAV19, Easton Ronin ATAC Alloy 12" Balanced ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SP21RA1, Worth AMP Alloy ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WWCAMP. Publisher By Anderson Bat Company. Constructed from our Aerospace Alloy, the power arch technology, multi-wall design is considered one of our most durable bats so you'll never worry about your new Rocketech denting or cracking in the middle of a season. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Plus, its durability has been tested time and time again. The 2015 RocketTech 2.0 comes out of the wrapper white hot and requires just a handful of swings to be primed and ready for teeing off opposing pitchers. Its like swinging a bat with the force of a sledgehammer with the effort of a fly swatter producing more powerful hits, massive ball speed and bigger offensive numbers. Our biggest sale of the year starts this Black Friday!! We're here from click to hit! DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. Constructed from our Aerospace Alloy, the power arch technology, multi-wall design is considered one of our most durable bats so youll never worry about your new RocketTech 2.0 denting or cracking in the middle of a season.