SLOW-ROASTED EYE OF THE ROUND BEEF (inspired by several sources) for the roast beef: 1 piece of eye-of-the round roast (3 to 5 pounds) salt and pepper to taste (use a heavy hand on spices in this preparation) olive oil spray. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition For absolute success, I have two tips: USE EYE ROUND ROAST! Then I add my BBQ sauce and mix together and leave the cooker on warm until it is ready to be served. Roasting is the best method of cooking, in order to turn this reasonably … This just didn't turn out for me. I'm actually still cooking it cause my husband wont be home until late. This is an old recipe my mom used to make for us kids. Serve with Fat-Free or low-fat Pringles, some cucumber slices or carrots and you have a complete meal! Saved by Sue B. Sep 20, 2014 - This has been my tried and true method for cooking an Eye of Round roast for 20 years. Cook for 1 more hour. yummm! Sous-Vide is not a fast cooking method, it's even lower and slower than your slow cooker. Remove meat from slow cooker, shred, and return to slow cooker. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Slow cooker eye of round roast with vegetables ... recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Serve on the side of roast and vegetables. Mine was still tough 6 hours in the crock pot on high. It is so good it almost melts in your mouth! I used smoked paprika instead of regular and of course more garlic powder. Serve with Fat-Free or low-fat Pringles, some cucumber slices or carrots and you have a complete meal! Trusted Results with Eye of round roast recipe slow cooker. This combination made the dish to die for. Feed a crowd with this eye round roast beef recipe! How to Cook Eye of Round Roast. Followed this recipe to the letter and after 90 min. 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered, Back to Slow Cooker Eye of Round Roast With Vegetables. I then add another 18 oz of barbecue sauce and simmer it until whenever we are ready to eat, usually another one to three hours. Sep 24, 2020 - Explore Cheryl Banjak's board "Eye round roast recipe slow cooker" on Pinterest. I discard all of the liquid mixture and shred the beef. Pour in two teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce. The roast stayed very moist. https://www.alderspring.com/meathacker/beef-eye-of-the-round-roast-recipe The easiest roast you'll ever cook!. It was well done and juicy! Slow Cooker Eye of Round Roast With Vegetables, Congrats! After about 7 hours I had a burned sticky pile of inedible expensive ingredients. ... White Thunder BBQ 21,994 views. Pour barbeque sauce over meat. Whisk beef broth, Marsala wine, and gravy mix together in a bowl; pour over roast and vegetables. Since this recipe cooks allllll day, go for a cut of beef that is marbled with fat and connective tissue, and one that is a bit tough. Thanks! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. An easy recipe for tender and juicy Slow Cooker BBQ Pot Roast that you can whip up quickly with a few simple ingredients!. Like I mentioned in my last recipe for Slow Cooker Italian Sausage and Peppers I’ve not gotten on the Instant Pot slash Pressure Cooker train yet. It is phenomenal-a must try! my boyfried loved this recipe!! It must be approached with some forethought to avoid drying it out with minimal marbling and no exterior fat. I took several ladles of juice from the crockpot and whisked in the flour in a saucepan over high heat till thickened. I think it's all about the sauce & meat you use. It wasn't done cooking. I do a lot of smoking of briskets, ribs, tri-tips,turkeys and just about everything else.