This cartridge assembly is ideal for Delta Monitor 1300 and 1400 series tubs and showers. fpp.parts@ferguson.com *Manufacturers names, registered or non registered trade names, and OEM part numbers are used for identification purposes only. B K Mueller All Plumbing Parts and Repair B K Mueller Collection Search Product Result Product Image Product Title Southland Galvanized Pipe Cross Current Price $7.66 $ 7. It maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water. Filter Results . Commercial Kitchen Equipment Shop All. Faucet Parts › Faucet Stems CDN$ 45.54 & FREE Shipping. Departments. 99 Usually Ships Out In 2-3 Business Days $22.35 . Valve Repair Parts. Update location. B&K* Diverter Stem for Green Control Cartridge $15.28/EACH. Copper Tube | Copper Fittings | Plastic Fittings | HVAC/R Products, Terms of sale | Purchase order terms | Proposition 65 | Site Map, METAL PUSH TO CONNECT FITTINGS & ACCESSORIES, DECORATIVE STAINLESS STEEL CHANNEL DRAINS. Product Title Southland Galvanized Pipe Cross. Your Price: $60.72 Qty. Plumbing and Piping - B K Muller frost free faucet repair parts - what parts do I need for repair of a leaky frost free B K faucet; and where can I obtain them. To remove the old one, you remove the handle, … Mueller Industries, Inc. World Headquarters 8285 Tournament Dr., Suite 150 Memphis, TN 38125 Ph: 901-753-3200 Support Phone: 800-624-0042 http Add to Cart. They coat the easy-to-grip rounded metal handle with a cooling layer of plastic for safe handling in the B&K Mueller Deck Plate Mount, Kitchen Faucet without Spray - One Handle, Lever Handle, Standard Spou ... MSC #: 65382632. Valid online only. Ice Bins. UPC: 032888149090 Manufacturer Part No: Brand Name: BK Products Sub Brand: Mueller Product Type: Sillco Retail site for Woodford, Watco, Mapa Rogers and Perma-Cast Woodford has outdoor wall faucet, wall or yard hydrant. < Back / Plumbing / Sinks / Faucet Parts > Compare. Mueller/B & K Plumbing Parts & Repair. Item #354539. Al Questions? Account. 66. Anyone have any insight into what I'll find inside if I do that, and what replacement parts I'll need on hand? Shop a large range of b&k mueller faucet at MSC Industrial Supply. Shop All; Cooking Equipment. Products. Products: decorative channel drains, faucets, bath accessories, floor & shower drains, strainers & drains, accessories & repair, Products: ball valves, gas valves, plumbing valves, supply lines & connectors, supply stops, flexible connectors, push fittings, dielectric unions, plumbing tools, brass fittings & accessories, non-metallic tubing, pipe support, specialty fittings, Products: black & galvanized malleable fittings, welded steel nipples & cut pipe, steel pipe, steel merchant couplings, red brass fittings & nipples, Products: non-threaded structural fittings, non-threaded pipe, decorative channel drains, faucets, bath accessories, floor & shower drains, strainers & drains, accessories & repair. Safety And Security. Get the best deals on outdoor faucet when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 23. Model #RP32104. $116.64. This 3/4-inch spigot comes with a neoprene sealing disc. Get the best deals on B&K Kitchen Faucets when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Faucet cartridges, stems, and valves control the flow, pressure, and temperature of water from a faucet spout. NIBCO 95C REPAIR KIT OF HARDWARE FOR FROST PROOF SILLCOCK SCREW, SID WED, AND VAC BREAKER Nibco #RG5000H See P1-21-180 to P1-21-183 for complete units Use the Mueller Global 1/2 inch x 12 inch Brass Anti-Siphon Silcock to provide a year long source of water to areas of a structure that are subject to freezing. Compare; Find My Store. Details . You can keep these accessories stocked up in your supply closet, or purchase direct replacement pieces as needed. (1) 1 product ratings - 2 PCS Water Faucet Tap Cover Sock Freeze Protection Winter Cold Weather Outdoor NEW! View More Call us 1 (888) 310-4393 Customer service Login. Delivery distance varies by store. Shop Faucet Parts and more at The Home Depot. for pricing and availability. This fits a "newer style" BK/Mueller quarter-turn frost-free, the 12" length. This fits a "newer style" BK/Mueller quarter-turn frost-free, the 12" length. https://amzn.to/2l3JgMx Replacing your outdoor hose faucet or hose spigot comparison. Re: Mueller/BK sillcock washer replacement [Re: CabinConnection] #893121 10/03/16 02:30 PM 10/03/16 02 :30 PM: Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 57,699 The Indianhead's Left Nostril.... CabinConnection Bigfoot: CabinConnection Bigfoot Carpal Tunnel. We are a manufacturer of many styles of lead free faucets.