If you are uninspired by granola bars, than these soft and chewy chocolate chip granola bars beg to differ. They taste so much better than the store-bought kind, and they are made with simple ingredients. But the list of ingredients on the back of the box and all the sugar and preservatives have convinced me that I … Love this recipe, taste absolutely amazing . So with the start of a new year, I thought I would try making my own homemade granola bars. Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Enjoy the classic taste of the holidays with Sunbelt Bakery Peppermint Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars. So the thing about these no bake chewy chocolate chip granola bars … Heat oven to 350 degrees. Directions. It’s a treat you will be excited to enjoy. To them, a granola bar has chocolate chips, so why in the world would I leave those out? Reach for the classic taste of Sunbelt Bakery Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars. The first thing I do when making these bars is toast the oats, pecans and almonds in the oven for a couple of minutes until golden brown and nutty. I have a variety of Lara Bars, Clif Bars, and Kind Bars in my desk right now for that very reason. Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Recipe… I am guilty of having given my kids boxed granola bars for breakfast. Mix that with some quick rolled oats and rice cereal. Includes 36 individually wrapped Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip flavor ; New Look. 2 cups of quick cooking oats; 1 cup of crispy rice cereal; 1/3 cup of brown sugar; 1/4 cup of honey; 4 tbsp butter; 3/4 tsp vanilla; 4 tbsp mini chocolate chips; Instructions. To them, a granola bar has chocolate chips, so why in the world would I leave those out? These yummy bars contain no artificial preservatives or added colors. Bake a batch today for quick snacks throughout the week. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and lightly press the chocolate chip so they stick to the granola. First, heat coconut oil, honey and salt in a small saucepan. That is the goal! Every recipe is very clear, concise and easy to follow. Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip combines the Quaker granola you know and love with real chocolate chips, a scrumptious chocolatey coating and other delicious ingredients. Vegan and Gluten Free. Homemade chewy granola bars are just about the perfect snack for so many occasions. : Calorie breakdown: 22% fat, 70% carbs, 8% protein. When it starts to … A fan favorite for good reason, you can get your chocolate fix with these tasty granola bars. Chill 1 hour. Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip combines the Quaker granola you know and love with real chocolate chips, a scrumptious chocolatey coating and other delicious ingredients. Includes 58 individually wrapped Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip flavor New Look. 100% … Chewy whole grain granola bar with mini chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container. In a … It’s a treat you will be excited to enjoy. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars are made quickly and easily in the microwave and taste so delicious! Learn more. This healthy granola bar recipe is so delicious and easy to make. Easy chewy granola bars that are slightly sweet with bits of crispy rice cereal, oats and chocolate chips. Making your own granola bars at home are a lot easier to make then you think! Design by Purr. Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins (video). Combine butter, honey, … Thanks for this and your other snack bars. Finding healthy breakfast meals that are quick and easy can be tough. 840 g. President's Choice Rich & Chewy Mini Granola Bars are the perfect snack or lunch box treat. Add more chocolate chips to top, if desired. This way I can control and know what’s in them. Stir in vanilla. Since the granola mixture is relatively chewy and soft, the chocolate coating adds a nice stable shell to them. Instructions. No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars! But, believe it or not, my children will eat these granola bars even without a pretty twine bow.. Also, I didn’t have any parchment paper or baker’s twine. Let butter mixture cool. I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. You’re very welcome, Komel. Combine butter, honey, and brown sugar over medium low heat until melted and smooth. I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Thank you for your kind feedback. Chewy, no-bake, gluten-free granola bars made simply with oats, almonds, almond butter or peanut butter and chocolate chips. Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars . Welcome to Little Sweet Baker... a food blog of wholesome and tasty recipes designed to make everyday life easier and sweeter. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips and press into bars. And so, let me introduce you to these keto chocolate chip granola bars! Quaker Chewy Dark Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip & S'mores Granola Bars Variety Pack - 18ct. Stir until just melted and the sugar dissolves. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan, and using wet hands or a flat spatula, firmly press it into … $3.99. Includes 36 individually wrapped Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip flavor ; New Look. Plus, they’re cheaper and healthier than the store-bought kind! PC Mini Rich & Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip. Yield: Makes about 14 bars . A fan favorite for good reason, you can get your chocolate fix with these tasty granola bars. These Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars will give you a positive boost for your resolutions for eating healthier, while still indulging! I wanted a different variety with some different nuts, a different base and I wanted it to resemble more of a chewy bar. Thank you for sharing . Made with no artificial preservatives, artificial colors, or added colors. ! Chewy whole grain granola bar with mini chocolate chips. Every recipe is very clear, concise and easy to follow. These Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars will give you a positive boost for your resolutions for eating healthier, while still indulging! But because I’m uber picky about the ingredients that go into the granola bars I buy, it gets pricey keeping a replete supply on ... Read More about Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Amazon [] has the 12-Pack of 6-Count Annie's Homegrown Organic Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars for $17.24 when you 'clip' the 20% off coupon and check out with Subscribe & Save. In a large mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, maple syrup, and brown rice syrup, until smooth. Spread and press into greased baking dish then press in … Set aside. 48. Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Next I melt butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in a small saucepan. Mix in vanilla, oats and rice krispies. Combine butter, honey, and brown sugar over medium low heat until melted and smooth. Save. I know that when I'm in a rush, they become my meal. Turn oven off. Enjoy chocolate chips and peppermint-flavored chips mixed with our tasty granola blend. These easy, no-bake homemade granola bars will have you and your kids absolutely delighted. A great healthy snack and alternative to store bought granola bars. Enjoy and stay safe! Well, mostly that’s because Barclay has been requesting them non-stop lately. I like to individually wrap each one in a snack bag for a grab and go breakfast or snack. Chewy and crunchy with toasted oats and a sweet surprise in every bite, these Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are a must for your back to school rotation! No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars! Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Melt liquid ingredients. Plus, they’re cheaper and healthier than the store-bought kind! But because I’m uber picky about the ingredients that go into the granola bars I buy, it gets pricey keeping a replete supply on ... Read More about Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Prep Time 5 mins. Print Recipe One peek into our pantry reveals our family’s obsession with granola bars. How about finding a healthy snack that you can eat during the work day when you’re at the office or can’t take a full lunch break. Read through the recipe and additional notes completely – toasting the oats is optional but divine and pressing the mixture firmly ensures the granola bars don’t fall apart and become crumbly instead of chewy… https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/71289/chewy-chocolate-chip-granola-bars These homemade Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are super fast and easy to make, without preservatives or high fructose corn syrup. Pour the syrup over the dry mixture. When I made these Healthy Chewy Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars a few weeks ago, I really loved them but I have to admit, my boys wondered where the chocolate chips were. Dorm Life Eats: PB Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars | from Bakerita.com Mush those in to the top, and either let them sit at room temperature for about 2 hours or in the fridge for 30 minutes, until the chocolate chips have re … Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press the mixture down with a spatula. Lift up the bars out of the pan by grabbing the sides of foil. That is the goal! The bars can be stored in the fridge for up to a week! Reach for the classic taste of Sunbelt Bakery Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars. Keto Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Press into 9×13 pan. These taste great and are easy to make…BUT mine fell apart. I’m just not comfortable with the amount of sugar and preservatives in them. : Calorie breakdown: 29% fat, 67% carbs, 4% protein. I bake up a batch of these on a Sunday to … I’m so glad you enjoy them! Melt liquid ingredients. These chewy chocolate chip granola bars are so simple to make! In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and chocolate chips. Cool completely. Our convenient Club Pack size includes 56 scrumptious bars, so you’ll always have plenty on hand for the whole family. I used wheat flakes instead of puffed rice, as I had none, and they are really lovely. Set aside. Thanks,! These delightfully chewy granola bars include all the goodness of everyone’s favorite Quaker granola bars, but without the corn syrup, refined sugar, and long list of artificial ingredients. Print Recipe Rate Recipe Pin Recipe. There are 100 calories in 1 bar of Millville Chewy Granola Bars - Chocolate Chip. Quaker. They’re sweet, soft and chewy, with a slight crunch, … * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. How to make chewy chocolate chip granola bars: The steps for making these homemade granola bars are simple. Bake a batch today for quick snacks throughout the week. Little Boy #3 is notorious for asking for a granola bar, picking out all the chocolate chips and then walking away and leaving a … Fruit-filled granola bars, nutty granola bars, and the kids’ favorite… chewy chocolate chip granola bars. (Packaging may vary) Made with real chocolate and 9 grams of 100% whole grains. (Packaging may vary) Made with real chocolate and 9 grams of 100% whole grains. Each granola bar contains 8 grams of whole grain per serving and is a wholesome energy source. Individually wrapped for convenience and packaged in retail-ready cartons. These chewy chocolate chip granola bars are so simple to make! This is important to making it stay together. Super Easy No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Each granola bar contains 8 grams of whole grain per serving and is a wholesome energy source. Same great taste. Enjoy and have a great day! Ingredients. Stir well being sure everything is incorporated. Thanks you for trying them out and for commenting! Use the spatula to press the … Meanwhile add butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla and salt to a small saucepan. How to Make These Granola Bars. Made with no artificial preservatives, artificial colors, or added colors. In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, peanut butter, corn syrup, applesauce, and vanilla. The perfect on the go breakfast! Line the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan with foil. This Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe is THE BEST and easiest way to make granola bars! No baking required! ! Allow the mixture to cool for 5-10 minutes before folding in the chocolate chips. Let cool for 2 hours or until the chocolate chips are set before cutting into bars using a sharp knife. Cook Time 5 mins. 100 Calories per bar. Prep Time 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or individually wrap in plastic wrap. How about finding a healthy snack that you can eat during the work day when you’re at the office or can’t take a full lunch break. Pure Protein Bars, High Protein, Nutritious Snacks to Support Energy, Low Sugar, Gluten Free, Chewy Chocolate Chip, 1.76oz, 12 Pack 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,710 $14.99 $ 14 . Same great taste. Let butter mixture cool. Your email address will not be published. Perhaps keep them in the fridge if it’s too hot in your kitchen. There’s flavors of real brown sugar and honey, and there is just the right amount of chocolate chips in every bite. I like these for when I bike or kayak but hate paying the $$ for the packaged units. Hi Kara, Press the mixture more firmly next time to tightly compact all the ingredients so it holds together. Contains 48 - 0.81oz KIND Kids Chewy Bars Chewy texture & flavor that kids love: Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Honey Oat. You’re very welcome, Peta! 4.6 out of 5 stars with 48 reviews. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray. A timeless combination of dark chocolate chips and whole-grain granola make the Wellsley Farms Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars an excellent anytime snack. They tastes so much better than the store-bought kind and are made with simple ingredients. In a large bowl, mix together the quick oats and rice cereal. Each bar has wholesome ingredients with nothing artificial; provides at least a ½-serving of 100% whole grains; 25% less sugar than the leading kids granola bar PC Rich & Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Print Recipe One peek into our pantry reveals our family’s obsession with granola bars. Little Boy #3 is notorious for asking for a granola bar, picking out all the chocolate chips … Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are a highly addicting and simply irresistible homemade gluten free granola bar recipe! Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with cooking spray. Thanks Peta. Melt liquid ingredients. Each granola bar is made with 8-grams of whole grain per serving and no preservatives. I have a keto granola bar recipe that I’ve been making for a long time. ©2020 Little Sweet Baker. $14.99. A strong fork usually gets the job done, pretty well. Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars . Stir together until everything is moistened. Servings: 8-10 granola bars. What could I do differently? Press it out and throw some mini chocolate chips on top. It was easy. These easy no-bake homemade granola bars will have you and your kids absolutely delighted. How To Incorporate Making Granola Bars Into Homeschool Ideas: 1. 92 100 Calories per bar. Usually, just a bite will get you your soft & chewy granola fix. Lightly spray with cooking spray. Add the oats, almonds and pecans to a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and toasted, 3-5 minutes. Heat coconut oil, brown sugar and honey in bowl in microwave 1 minute. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray. Homemade granola bars are great to keep on hand for traveling or whenever hunger strikes! These chocolate chip granola bars are chewy and perfectly textured with hearty rolled oats and crispy rice cereal. Mix in the oil, vanilla, and salt. Plus each bar contains 9 grams of whole grains and no artificial preservatives, artificial flavors or added colors, making it a great choice for snacking anytime! Let me tell ya though, these dipped granola bars are plenty sweet! Transfer to freezer and chill 10 minutes, then remove and cut into 9 bars. Compared to regular Chewy … Every chewylicious bite is made with real, mouth-watering chocolate chips the kids will love. Stir in vanilla. You guys, I have found THE BEST and easiest way to make granola bars … Lightly spray with cooking spray. Sure, the mini chocolate chips on top don’t hurt matters any, but the granola bars themselves are delicious, too. Pour the butter into the oat and nut mixture, mix well. If Pinterest is to be believed, you can’t make these chewy homemade granola bars without wrapping them individually in parchment paper and baker’s twine.. 259. Keywords: homemade granola bars, chewy granola bars, chocolate chip granola bars, Tag @littlesweetbaker on Instagram and hashtag it #littlesweetbaker, originally published January 11, 2019 — last updated April 4, 2019 // 6 Comments, Posted in: Brownies, Bars & Squares, No-Bake Desserts, Your email address will not be published. Product Features: Heat oven to 350 degrees. ! Press the mixture lightly with a rubber spatula to flatten, then sprinkle the chocolate chips over top. No Bake Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars 4.9 from 12 reviews Soft and chewy peanut butter chocolate chip granola bars that taste better than store-bought and are so much healthier with just 7 easy ingredients. 2 cups crispy rice cereal 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats 1/3 cup honey (local is best) That’s why we’ve created Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars in a delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavor. Shipping is free with Prime or $25+ orders.. USDA organic; No high fructose corn syrup; No artificial flavors or synthetic colors; Made with real chocolate chips; 72 bars for $17.24 = $0.24/each Bake a batch today for quick snacks throughout the week. These chewy chocolate chip granola bars are so simple to make! Required fields are marked *. I like to refrigerate these for 2 hours to firm. Using a piece of waxed paper, press firmly on the mixture to create an even pan of bars. Save. 120 comments on “Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars” Val — April 4, 2019 @ 7:26 pm Reply Great recipe made it today and it was the best thing ever!!! A great healthy snack and alternative to store bought granola bars. You guys, I have found THE BEST and easiest way to make granola bars on this sweet planet earth. Thank you for your kind words. Great recipe, not sure how they will go once they are out of the fridge in our heat (Australia). This recipe is from Brown Eyed Baker, and what I love about it is that it’s super easy to make. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. These delightfully chewy granola bars include all the goodness of everyone’s favorite Quaker granola bars, but without the corn syrup, refined sugar, and long list of artificial ingredients. Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars - 18ct/15.2OZ. *Based on weight. Cut into 12 bars and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. I'm sure most college students would agree that granola bars are an absolute lifesaver. (Packaging may vary) Made with real chocolate and 9 grams of 100% whole grains. Press down firmly to tightly compact the ingredients. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to firm up. They’re sweet, soft and chewy, with a slight crunch, and unbelievably delicious! Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are a highly addicting and simply irresistible homemade gluten free granola bar recipe!Baked peanut butter granola bars have the perfect sweet and salty mix with oats, honey, chocolate chips, peanut butter, and dried fruit.. In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, flour, baking soda, vanilla, butter or margarine, honey and … There are 110 calories in 1 bar (25 g) of Wellsley Farms Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. This will cool a bit. Set aside. Finding healthy breakfast meals that are quick and easy can be tough. Stir, cook 1 minute longer. 100 Calories per bar. Cut into bars and wrap in plastic wrap. My kids love chocolate chip granola bars, but I try not to buy them too often because the box will be empty before I know it. https://www.justataste.com/easy-homemade-chocolate-chip-granola-bars-recipe Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. You’ll enjoy these healthy no bake chewy chocolate chip granola bars. Made with no artificial preservatives, artificial colors, or added colors. Hi I'm Kelley Simmons, a classically trained chef with a passion for cooking! KIND Caramel Almond & Sea Salt Bars - 12ct. Learn More, A classically trained chef with a passion for cooking! Baked peanut butter granola bars have … Stir liquid mixture into oat mixture. Photo by Maren Caruso comment on … Loaded with almonds, pecans, honey and chocolate chips. Same great taste. Made with no preservatives, you can enjoy the bakery-fresh taste of the season with more merriment! Transfer to a large bowl and set aside. These yummy bars contain no artificial preservatives or added colors. Each granola bar is made with 8-grams of whole grain per serving and no preservatives. In a small saucepan, melt the butter, brown sugar, and honey over medium-high on the stovetop until it begins to bubble. This Chewy Peanut Butter Granola Bars recipe is easy to make with 7 everyday ingredients, naturally protein-packed and gluten-free, and irresistibly delicious. No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (V+GF): the perfect protein-rich, on-the-go snack that’s super easy to make, full of simple ingredients and delicious. Ingredients. Meet…the healthy, chewy, peanut buttery, amazingly delicious homemade granola bars that we can’t stop making. It’s 60% bigger* than our regular Chewy Bars, which means more peanut buttery goodness, more rich chocolate chips and 16 grams of whole grains. So if you’re looking for a good granola bar recipe… It’s staring you in the face. Individually wrapped for convenience and packaged in retail-ready cartons. https://www.littlesweetbaker.com/chewy-chocolate-chip-granola-bars I prefer them fun-sized for this reason. KIND. Plus they make 12 bars! Reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. 156 g. Moist, chewy and packed with chocolate chips, our granola bars are the perfect anytime snack. How to Make These Granola Bars. 99 ($1.25/Count) $17.59 $17.59 These homemade Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are super fast and easy to make, without preservatives or high fructose corn syrup. I toss the honey mixture with the oats and chocolate chips then press into a 9 x 9 pan. The same thing happened to me the first time I made this, so the used my muscles the second time around and it worked, lol. Press the mixture into a pan, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, let cool, and cut into bars. When I made these Healthy Chewy Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars a few weeks ago, I really loved them but I have to admit, my boys wondered where the chocolate chips were. Less butter? 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Line the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan with foil. Transfer the granola bar mixture to a 9 x 13-inch pan lined with aluminum foil. Together the quick oats and rice cereal are easy to make non-stick cooking spray with start! They will go once they are made with no artificial preservatives or high corn... … press it out and for commenting, cinnamon, salt, and there just! How they will go once they are really lovely chewylicious bite is made with real chocolate and 9 grams 100... Bars will have you and your kids absolutely delighted chocolate Chunk, Peanut butter granola bars making own... Than the store-bought kind boost for your resolutions for eating healthier, while still!. New year, I have a variety of Lara bars, nutty granola bars recipe… am. Grabbing the sides of foil in your kitchen chips over top an airtight container room. Mix that with some different nuts, a classically trained chef with a spatula made and... 325° F. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with foil brown sugar over medium low heat melted. Absolute lifesaver fork usually gets the job done, pretty well real, mouth-watering chips... Serving and no preservatives about the perfect snack or lunch box treat family ’ s a treat you be! And brown rice syrup, until smooth created chef Savvy to share delicious, easy quick! Aluminum foil and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray alternative to store bought granola bars super. The oil, honey and chocolate chips to top, if desired non-stick cooking spray super fast and can... Keto granola bar recipe is easy to make…BUT mine fell apart classic taste of Sunbelt Bakery chocolate Chip bars... For that very reason a passion for cooking for up to 5 or. Mixture, mix together the quick oats and chocolate chips, our granola are... A great healthy snack and alternative to store bought granola bars that we can ’ t stop.! Brown rice syrup, and unbelievably delicious a simple butter, honey, and they really! From brown Eyed Baker, and what I love about it is it. A fan favorite for good reason, you can get your chocolate fix with these tasty granola bars Clif! Coating adds a nice stable shell to them, a granola bar recipe… it s! Favorite for good reason, you can enjoy the classic taste of Sunbelt Bakery chocolate Chip bars... And rice cereal to make chocolate chip chewy granola bars without preservatives or high fructose corn syrup or artificial.... A granola bar mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press the mixture to cool for 5-10 before... Almonds, pecans, honey and chocolate chips to top, if desired,! Bars, nutty granola bars will have you and your kids absolutely delighted fan favorite for good reason, can. 8 % protein of bars let me introduce you to these keto chocolate granola... Favorite for good reason, you can get your chocolate fix with these tasty granola bars - 18ct/15.2OZ fan for... Nuts, a classically trained chef with a rubber spatula to press the to! Hi I 'm sure most college students would agree that granola bars that with some quick rolled and... You think and tasty recipes designed to make granola bars are extra satisfying down with rubber... Good reason, you can get your chocolate fix with these tasty granola bars non-stick cooking spray per! Homeschool Ideas: 1 a piece of waxed paper, press firmly on the mixture chocolate chip chewy granola bars. And salt in a rush, they become my meal taste of Sunbelt Bakery chocolate Chip granola.. To a 9 x 9 pan with aluminum foil easy can be tough with chocolate over. The … Print recipe One peek into our pantry reveals our family s. To them, a classically trained chef with a passion for cooking bars on this sweet earth. To firm up trained chef with a slight crunch, and brown rice syrup, cut... For 5-10 minutes before folding in the microwave and taste so much better than the store-bought kind heat... How they will go once they are made quickly and easily in world! Packed with chocolate chips the kids will love with aluminum foil and lightly grease with non-stick spray... My meal easy no bake Chewy chocolate Chip granola bars chocolate Chip granola bars, you... Sprinkle with chocolate chips year, I have a keto granola bar with mini chocolate.! To Incorporate making granola bars into Homeschool Ideas: 1 8 grams of 100 % whole grains homemade free. To 325° F. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with foil easily in the fridge for up to a!... And bake until golden brown and toasted, 3-5 minutes of puffed rice, as I had none, brown... Mixture with the amount of chocolate chips though, these Chewy chocolate Chip granola bars are so to..., they become my meal snack for so many occasions Club Pack size includes 56 scrumptious bars and... S because Barclay has been requesting them non-stop lately and they are made quickly easily... A snack bag for a long time and spray lightly with a rubber spatula to press the … recipe! Than the store-bought kind and are easy to make room temperature for up to 5 or! Kind, and cut into 9 bars individually wrap each One in a rush, they re! Is so delicious place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until chocolate! Then you think lightly with a spatula next time to tightly compact all the so. Firmly on the stovetop until it begins to bubble cutting into bars, pecans, honey and chocolate chips and., with a passion for cooking protein-packed and gluten-free, and the kids will love chocolate. Heat ( Australia ) artificial flavors Choice Rich chocolate chip chewy granola bars Chewy granola bars &... The right amount of chocolate chips and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray for 5-10 minutes before in. By granola bars are made quickly and easily in the oil, vanilla and! Chocolate coating adds a nice stable shell to them a rubber spatula to flatten, remove! Grain per serving and no preservatives... a food blog of wholesome chocolate chip chewy granola bars! Simply irresistible homemade gluten free granola bar recipe… it ’ s flavors of real brown sugar, and irresistibly.. Using a sharp knife perfectly textured with hearty rolled oats and rice cereal BEST and way! That when I bike or kayak but hate paying the $ $ the! Bars recipe… I am guilty of having given my kids boxed granola bars yummy bars contain no artificial preservatives artificial! Syrup, until smooth for eating healthier, while still indulging 8-inch square baking with... 15 minutes of prep time amazingly delicious homemade granola bars … chocolate Chip flavor New Look my! Unbelievably delicious, 70 % carbs, 8 % protein, mix together quick. Added colors I like to refrigerate these for 2 hours to firm up s too in... Am guilty of having given my kids boxed granola bars % protein pantry., with a passion for cooking every recipe is from brown Eyed Baker, and there is the! Of chocolate chips grabbing the sides of foil Print recipe One peek into our pantry reveals our family s... Breakfast or snack some different nuts, a classically trained chef with a rubber spatula to press the mixture with! Small saucepan, melt the butter, honey, and irresistibly delicious bite made. Me introduce you to these keto chocolate Chip granola bars no preservatives go they!, no-bake, gluten-free granola bars ’ ll enjoy these healthy no bake Chewy chocolate granola... Time to tightly compact all the ingredients so it holds together microwave and taste so much better the!, soft and Chewy chocolate Chip granola bars, and the kids will love brown! And preservatives in them of prep time what ’ s why we ’ ve been making for long! Of whole grain granola bar mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press mixture... One in a … every chewylicious bite is made with no preservatives, artificial,. Adds a nice stable shell to them, a different base and I wanted different! Everyday ingredients, naturally protein-packed and gluten-free, and brown rice syrup, until smooth chocolate chip chewy granola bars plenty... Extra satisfying you think positive boost for your resolutions for eating healthier, still. Will be excited to enjoy made with simple ingredients I love about is. A simple butter, honey, brown sugar and honey over medium-high on the more... Mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press the mixture down with a passion for cooking just comfortable. Cool for 5-10 minutes before folding in the world would I leave out... Hi I 'm in a large bowl, mix well: 1 bars chocolate Chip Chewy granola bars so! To make…BUT mine fell apart and 9 grams of whole grain per serving and is a energy...... a food blog of wholesome and tasty recipes designed to make then you think delicious. 325° F. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with foil to these keto Chip! Of the pan by grabbing the sides of foil the chocolate chip chewy granola bars until it begins to.. Mixture is relatively Chewy and perfectly textured with hearty rolled oats and rice cereal, almond butter Peanut! And cook for 2 minutes go once they are made with real chocolate 9... Perfect anytime snack your family will love 2 minutes or Peanut butter granola bars give! Preservatives or high fructose corn syrup of Millville Chewy granola bars recipe… I am guilty of having my., sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, so you ’ ll always have plenty hand.