Personal loan The Company provides loans to individuals as well as financing retail sales. Kitchen. They were honest which I respect, but as the only area I find interesting is this was a soft check and not a hard check as they claimed my wife's score was low. There is no better time than now to finance a pool enclosure to give your family the ability to get the most out of the swimming pool. Aqua Finance serves in … I contacted Aqua Finance to work with me and they out right refused and said there was nothing they could do. Swimming Pool. We Finance It. LightStream swimming pool loan review. Your loan payments will be made to Aqua Finance. You Dream It. EXAMPLES Option A: Total Amount: … Then contact one of our experienced and helpful loan representatives to discuss which program is best for you. Learn more about how we're responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Aqua Finance, Inc. operates as a financial organization. First off, as … The unsecured LightStream loan … Lyon Financial is the industry's leader in swimming pool financing by providing long term financing options and … Bathroom. I have been unable to access my account for months both online and with the app. Roof. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and … A popular way to finance a new swimming pool is to take out a personal loan, which can also be referred to as a swimming pool loan. It may be difficult to qualify for pool financing. If you’re unsure how to finance a home improvement loan like a pool, here are six options to consider. 2K likes. Because Aqua Pool & Patio has been operating continuously since 1970, we understand that the key to successfully financing your pool is in working with a lender who specializes in the swimming pool process. Aqua Finance review with 1 Comment: The company that installed my ac used this company for financing and before I ever received any confirmation my loan had been sold to Connexus. *This pool loan calculator is a free estimating tool only; it does not pre-qualify you for any loan programs nor does it guarantee that you will qualify for any pool financing programs or credit terms. Recent … You can also read our community reviews and hear what others have to say about their experience with Aqua Finance, Inc.. I … With a pool enclosure, there is no reason why a pool can not be enjoyed at any time of the year, regardless of the weather. How a pool loan … Aqua Finance was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 15, 2012 and since then this brand received 57 reviews.. Aqua Finance ranks 370 of 1853 in Financial Services category. Payments can be made online at AquaFinance.com. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aqua Finance. Read 1 more review about Aqua card Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore LCW 2 reviews. 3. About. Apply Now. This was based on listening to our partners, understanding their needs and developing finance opportunities that work for them. Here are just a few of the many reasons why we recommend LightStream to our customers: Fixed rates starting as low as 4.99%* … To apply you must be: 18 Years of age or over at the time of application; Employed and earning more than $30,000 gross per year; A … To get started, you’ll need your Aqua Finance account number and the enrollment token from the bottom left corner of your Aqua loan statement. Aqua Finance Overview. Aqua Finance — Paid off loan loan #x401876095. You’ve decided to build a swimming pool in your backyard. Finance your pool without depleting home equity. AU. Helpful Ideas 1,140 views. Click here. Complaints & Reviews . Your pool would end up costing you almost $49,000 thanks to the interest costs. We hope you enjoy the benefits of the new and improved Orbit System. Click an item above to learn more! Even if you decide to pay the high interest costs associated with many swimming pool loans, there’s another possible obstacle to contend with — qualifying for swimming pool financing. Home equity loans … With LightStream’s pool loan, you can eliminate the difficulty of finding financing and get to planning your new pool. Apr 01, 2020. Whole-project funding, with no fees, no home equity requirements. Now all you have to do is pay for it. They’ll usually check your credit history, income and other debt payment obligations, plus consider the loan amount. Loan amount. Every Aqua Technics pool is built to Australian Standard 1838, which we are certified to build to under license number … The overall rating of the company is 1.4 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Aqua Finance - SCAM ALERT Sep 08, 2018 @ Pissed Consumer Contact. Lyon Financial, Mooresville, North Carolina. Honest Finance 8,695 views. There are many wonderful benefits to adding a pool enclosure. Homeowners. Compare low-interest personal loans to find the most appropriate and affordable option for your circumstances. I was told for $50,000 dollar pool loan at a 7.99% rate would run us about $528.00 a month. Aqua-Blue Pools has joined forces with Lyon Financial, LightStream, and HFS Financial to offer swimming pool financing to their Upstate SC customers so you can get the pool and backyard oasis you have been dreaming of. Interest rates as low as 2.99%. Why wait, start swimming today with interest free finance! We wanted to build a pool but needed to find someone to finance it. In addition, payments can be made by calling 800.356.3329, or can be mailed to the … Aqua Finance has been unable to reproduce a copy of the verbiage where I agreed to pay the annual fee. Our models range from small plunge pools up to long lap pools perfect for narrow spaces. Contractors. Now I am receiving late fee charges on statements for not paying the fee. Lyon helped us get the loan quickly. This pool calculator performs simple computation, but it does not provide investment, legal, tax, or accounting advice. It gives borrowers the flexibility to finance or refinance just about anything, including any new or remodeled pool from The Aqua Group. Making your backyard dreams come true is more affordable than you think! We went through them about 8 years ago for a small pool loan for an in-ground hot tub. You can always ask the lender about the credit score needed to finance a pool and whether they offer pool loans for bad credit. Plus the payment was off and I told the gentleman about this and I was told there are 3 … If you’re getting a home equity loan, … LightStream’s loan product is aptly named the AnythingLoan. As a consumer and a banking professional - Aqua Finance has conducted their business in an … New Pool Finance Special. This past summer we decided to remodel our hot tub and add on an entire 30x15 swimming pool. If you're looking to add a pool to your home, this loan could be the solution to your financing needs. They communicated with both us and our pool … Recent … SWIMMING POOL LOANS. Up to 20-year loans for home improvements, swimming pools & more. About 6 months ago we tried Lyons and didn't like their rates so decided to try our luck with HFS. Reviews… Fast and easy online application. Share Report Copy. 6:51. I have never missed a payment at this point in time. Aqua Technics is Perth WA’s premier fibreglass swimming pool company, with 27 designs in our award-winning pool range. On … The main reason we tried HFS is for the prequalification … Rates as low as 2.99% • Terms up to 20 years • Loans up to $250,000 "You Dream It, We Finance It!"