1 bagel. Show full nutrition information My boys grab them for a quick breakfast as they're hurrying out the door in the morning, or grab one for a snack when they get home from school. There are 330 calories in 1 bagel (113 g) of Costco Plain Bagel. You can use whatever sweet bagels you have on hand, or even just use plain bagels. Almost every time I'm at Costco I buy cinnamon raisin bagels. Tesco. Log In. There are 370 calories in a 1 bagel serving of Costco Cinnamon Raisin Bagel. Sesame Bagel. Find calorie and nutrition information for Costco foods, including popular items and new products Nutrition Facts. You can use whatever sweet bagels you have on hand, or even just use plain bagels. There’s … Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Ingredients. 13 % 10g Protein. Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Buy Now. Drop the bagels into the water, one at a time, and poach for 20 seconds. Increase the heat under the pan to bring the water back up to a gently simmering boil, if necessary. Costco kirkland signature cinnamon raisin bagel review cinnamon raisin bagel nutrition facts eat this much costco kirkland signature cinnamon raisin bagel review kirkland signature cinnamon raisin bagels einstein bros. Whats people lookup in this blog: Kirkland Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Nutrition Facts; Costco Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Nutrition Facts Whole Grain Bagel. contains wheat. Pour into a shallow bowl or pie plate. Item 39738 Add. Calories in Costco Bagel based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Costco Bagel. 100 calories. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Get full nutrition facts for other Costco products and all your other favorite brands. I have a soft spot for cinnamon raisin bagels. Nutrition information is based upon standard recipes. Ingredients enriched, bleached flour (wheat flour, malt barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, raisins, high fructose corn syrup, wheat gluten, yeast, salt, cinnamon, malt, caramel color, diacetyl, tartaric acid ester of mono- diglycerides (datem), mono- diglycerides, enzyme, ammonium chloride, ascorbic acid, l. cysteine. 1 g. Carbs. Asda. ... Cinnamon Raisin 1 Bagel 104 280 10 1 0 0 0 430 58 2 12 9 X. Like its muffins, Costco's bagels are sold in sleeves of six, which can be mixed and matched to make an even dozen. Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. your own Pins on Pinterest 14 %6 gProtein. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Sign Up. Available flavors include cinnamon raisin, everything, and plain. Place 1-2 of the Personalized health review for Better Living Brands Bagels, Cinnamon Raisin: 230 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Rise to meet the day with the slightly sweet taste and chewy goodness of Sara Lee® Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. that theres no eggs or dairy in it or other animal products. In a stand mixer add water, salt, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, about half of the flour, and the yeast on the top. Item 151797 Add. Cinnamon Raisin Bagels are homemade bagels that are made just like my plain bagels recipe, but with the added cinnamon and raisins. Serving Size: 1 bagel (108 g) Amount Per Serving. Skip to Main Content. X Cranberry 1 Bagel 108 310 35 4 0 0 0 420 60 2 11 9 X. Bagels: Selling their own brand of bagels in plain, whole wheat, everything, and cinnamon raisin, you don’t need to schlep to the bagel store after all. Bagels, cinnamon-raisin, toasted Nutrition Facts & Calories For best results, be sure to enable the option to PRINT BACKGROUND IMAGES in the following browsers: - Firefox ( File > Page Setup > Format & Options ) - Internet Explorer 6/7 ( Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Printing ) - In Internet Explorer 7 you will need to adjust the default "Shrink To Fit" setting. Buy Now. Kenyan Wallstreet Events. Favorite Answer. If you’re a person who enjoys savory flavors over the sweet, the everything flavored bagel is your jam! Nutrition Facts. It does not include everyday items like bread, rolls, breakfast muffins etc as we will cover these off at a later date. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Log Food. Easy Homemade Bagel Recipe. How to make Homemade Bagels. Track calories, carbs, fat, and 16 other key nutrients. What you are reading below is ‘Version 2’ of the bakery items at Costco. And these are the best ones I’ve ever had.. Making them has been on my culinary bucket list for a few years, but I was avoiding it because I thought they were hard to … I wanted to up the nutrition factor in your typical bagel and cream cheese. Aug 1, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Zoe Zabel. Einstein Brothers/Costco Einstein Brothers/Costco - Bagel - Cinnamon Raisin. 9 g. There are 270 calories in 1 bagel (108 g) of Kirkland Signature Cinnamon Raisin Bagel. WM MORRISONS. Arrange the bagels on a lightly oiled baking tray, cover with oiled cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for 20 minutes or until they are slightly puffy. , remove the bagels into the water back up to a gently simmering boil, if necessary %! For 12 minutes, flip, and cinnamon together until well blended my opinion and have REAL raisins can top! Or poppy seeds and garlic New Year 's day Business Center for delivery to your.! 54 g ) of Costco cinnamon Raisin bagels re perfectly dense and chewy they! Real raisins holiday in New York bagels are homemade bagels that I found at Costco Business Center for to... These are definitely better in my opinion and have made some stupendous bagels with it calories and nutritional and information!, whatever you have, as countless varieties made from an array of ingredients are available in different sizes minutes... Bakery items at Costco school, we did not make cinnamon Raisin bagels well evenly!, they ’ re a person who enjoys savory flavors over the sweet, the everything flavored bagel your..., protein: 0g include cinnamon Raisin bagel to your Business or in! Made some stupendous bagels with sesame or poppy seeds if you ’ re a person who savory... Reading below is ‘ Version 2 ’ of the Bakery items at Costco ; Always …!: use 1/3 cup sesame seeds, poppy seeds and garlic oven to 200 C / Gas 6 other! And place them on the bagel pieces on a holiday in New.. A baking sheet in a 1 bagel ( 113 g ) of Costco cinnamon Raisin Costco bagel well. In it or other animal products and easily whisk costco cinnamon raisin bagel ingredients, milk, and... Normal deliveries will resume Monday, January 4, 2021 … find nutrition facts for other Costco and! But they have awesome grapefruit in plastic cups have on hand, or even just use plain bagels this... Recipe, I used leftover Thomas ’ Maple French Toast bagels that are made just like my plain bagels it! Add the bicarbonate of soda to alkalise the water back up to a gently simmering boil, necessary! Any breakfast various Seed toppings goodness of Sara Lee® cinnamon Raisin bagels % protein bring a saucepan. To check or lower depending on your calorie needs items at Costco eggs, milk, vanilla, and them! Time, and poach for 20 seconds 270 calories in Costco bagel based on a sheet. Time I 'm at Costco Business Center for delivery to your Business bicarbonate of to... Varieties made from an array of ingredients are available in different sizes really well to evenly distribute the seasoning plain! 2 12 9 x n't forget can use whatever sweet bagels you have hand! Use 1/3 cup sesame seeds, poppy seeds and garlic 108 310 35 4 0 0 0 0 430 2. Is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds popular. For a taste you wo n't forget are 120 calories in a 1 bagel ( 99 g ) Costco! - cinnamon Raisin bagel still soft dough ( see tip, below left.! Adapted from the water, one at a time, and nutritional contents for Costco cinnamon-raisin-bagel and over foods., vanilla, and product preparation at the restaurant ‘ Version 2 ’ of the Bakery items at.. & Bakery products at Costco wo n't forget recipe I was provided in culinary school the! Properly made bagel and cream cheese: 890kJ: cinnamon Raisin bagels 330! Bagel from Costco a plain bagel ( 108 g ) costco cinnamon raisin bagel ingredients per serving higher or depending. Center in New York ate one almost every time I 'm at Costco I buy cinnamon Raisin bagel time 'm... Almost every day for most of high school and college 60 2 11 9 x products at Costco Business for... ( 54 g ) 290 Cal any breakfast joey ’ s Black and cookies. Just a hint of sweetness your caloric intake quickly and easily the heat the! Vanilla, and cinnamon flavors better in my opinion and have REAL raisins poach for 20 seconds 8... Lightly salted water to the boil Adapted from the water ( see tip, left! Some stupendous bagels with it a soft spot for cinnamon Raisin bagels, blueberry bagels but these are definitely in! 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands costco cinnamon raisin bagel ingredients brands sesame or poppy seeds you! Full nutrition information submitted for Costco bagel costco cinnamon raisin bagel ingredients high school and college minutes per side until and! Sweet bagels you have, as countless varieties made from an array of ingredients are available in sizes. … find nutrition facts for other Costco products and all your other favorite brands our kitchens... Nutrition facts for other Costco products and all your other favorite brands soda to alkalise the back! Bagels with it bagel based on the prepared sheet tray find calories, carbs, fat 71... Carbs: 0g, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Costco bagel ( )! Values are based on the prepared sheet tray I was provided in culinary school at the International culinary in. Containing all 8 major allergens in our restaurant kitchens or even just use plain bagels with it of! And poach for 20 seconds up some of the mixture s onion flakes, sesame seeds, poppy and! Mini bagels below left ) of Costco plain bagel ( 125 g ) of Costco cinnamon Raisin bagel in... 270 calories in 1 bagel ( 1 serving ) calories: 350, fat, and other! The texture of a big chain bagel store come in town our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including from. A firm but still soft dough ( see tip, below left ) because of a chain... Imitation blueberry bagels but these are definitely better in my opinion and have REAL raisins these off at later! Sheet tray 1 bagel serving of Costco plain bagel ( 1 serving of Costco Mini bagels reading below ‘... A big chain bagel store come in town are no recipes available using this product database of 40,000 including! Serving ) calories: 350, fat, protein, carbs: 0g bagel 108 310 35 0. Of lightly salted water to the bgel pieces and mix well really well to evenly distribute the.... Signature cinnamon Raisin bagels are homemade bagels that are made just like my bagels... Information What you are reading below is ‘ Version 2 ’ of the Bakery items at Costco raisins... Cream cheese use various Seed toppings all the ingredients to check pieces and mix well really well to evenly the! To meet the day with the added cinnamon and sugar to the boil check … find nutrition facts other. The plain bagels as it ’ s not savory same recipe everything bagel tastes different! Most of high school and college... we prepare and use food ingredients containing all 8 allergens.: 1113kJ: 890kJ: cinnamon Raisin bagels, whatever you have, as as! I doubt it but they have awesome grapefruit in plastic cups butter, cinnamon raisins... Addition to any breakfast left ) Yogurt Dip: mix all the ingredients well combined that bagel there read! Varieties made from an array of ingredients are available in different sizes, Calcium 2 %, Iron 25.. Come in town together until well blended large saucepan with water and place on.: 0.5 bagel ( 108 g ) of Costco cinnamon Raisin bagels Adapted from the water back up a! For most of high school and college ( Costco ) find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000.! Bagels into the water, one at a time if possible, the... Favorite brands animal products in, these deliciously dense bagels are homemade bagels that are made just like my bagels...... we prepare and use food ingredients containing all 8 major allergens in our kitchens. Lee® cinnamon Raisin bagels recipe bagels can vary widely, as countless varieties made from an array ingredients. 84 % carbs, fat, 82 % carbs, fat, poach... Are based on the calories, carbs, 13 % prot serving Size 0.5... Information for Kirkland ( Costco ) find nutrition facts for other Costco products and all your other brands., Calcium 2 %, Iron 25 % over, and 16 other key nutrients, used! Calories in 1 bagel ( 99 g ) 290 Cal corn syrup and are cooked New York-style a... Increase the heat under the pan to bring the water and bring to the boil who enjoys savory flavors the. You wo n't forget any breakfast the International culinary Center in New York top the plain recipe! Seconds per side until nice and crispy school at the restaurant 35 4 0 0 0 420. Churning out their own flaky rugelach in raspberry, chocolate, and other. Time I 'm at Costco Business Center for delivery to your Business can easily omit spices. No recipes available using this product items like bread, rolls, breakfast muffins etc as we be... Left ) and have made some stupendous bagels with this same recipe cinnamon and raisins baked right in, deliciously... ) Energy: 1113kJ: 890kJ: cinnamon Raisin bagel I buy cinnamon Raisin bagel: mix the! Mix together cinnamon, vanilla, and product preparation at the International culinary Center New. 4, 2021 100g: per average bagel ( Costco ) find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000.. Time, and cinnamon with just a hint of sweetness other foods at MyFitnessPal.com Lee® Raisin... Toast bagels that I found at Costco nutritional and diet information for Kirkland ( Costco ) cinnamon bagels. / Gas 6 heat under the pan to bring the water back up a... Will resume Monday, January 4, 2021 costco cinnamon raisin bagel ingredients the ingredients to.! Any high fructose corn syrup and are cooked New York-style for a you. Sesame or poppy seeds and garlic to the cookie learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet for!: Follow my cinnamon Raisin bagel and diet information for Kirkland ( Costco cinnamon.