No stock images here. shakespeare synergy open face.dirty.nice looking reel shakespeare axiom.dirty in descent shape. Please be sure to see all pictures and ask me any questions before bidding. Payment OR communication is REQUIRED within TWO days of the auction end unless other arrangements have been made. This would make a great item for anyone. Excellent Condition. Not as smooth as the three bearing design would suggest. Packaging, shipping or freight forwarding companies. FOR ALL ITEMS THAT END OVER $100.00 INSURANCE WILL BE INCLUDED AS WELL. These reels feature durable metal construction, an oscillating spool the wraps line evenly on the spool 8lb.100yds, 10lb.80yds.12lb.60yds. SHIPPING: We do our very best to ship items within 72 hours of receiving payment. All shipments include Delivery Confirmation. great folks to deal with! The Daiwa Is a Procaster. I will ship to Alaska. ADD $7.50 FOR PRIORITY SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. This Reel would look great in anyone’s fishing collection or you could take it out and go fishing. 2 sold. Bought two for wife and kids and both wrapped the included line around the drive mechanism. Very smooth. Makes a great fishing or collector's reel. Buy these two nice reels and TAKE A KID FISHING! I am not an expert on fishing reels, but this reel seems to work very smoothly. PAYMENTS: We do require payment by PayPal. And bid confidently. 103 is made of all metal body, the S60 is lightweight plastic still durable. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d71f%2B%3F4f%3E-14bc9f2c047-0x11b-, Daiwa Sealine 30H Up for auction is a Daiwa Sealine 30H in GREAT condition! Cosmetically there may be a few scuffs, scratches, scrapes, and wear from use and storage, see description and pictures. Saturdays and Sundays are NOT business days. please see my other auctions. 03 Daiwa SALTIST50H Saltist Star Drag Casting Reel, Size 50, 6.4: 1 Gear Ratio, 5 Bearings, 47.10" Retrieve Rate, Right Hand 4.6 out of 5 stars 78 I am willing to combine shipping and also give deals on bulk purchases, keep an eye out on my new items listed for my other fishing tackle or please message me if you are interested in talking about a bulk order. Returns accepted. Please see photos below for further detail. Trading Post. I DO SHIP OVERSEAS BUT YOU NEED A QUOTE. This auction is for a very nice rare Daiwa Miknikcast-Gold Spinning Reel. The reel is in good condition and i mounted it on a rod and cast it,these reels always cast very good,gear ratio 1:4.1,the body and front cover is metal of some sorts and only shows normal wear for its age but nothing that hinders its performance and all worked good. If there is a question that was not addressed in the description, ask before you bid. This lets me know all is good with item. Shipping, etc. Daiwa Silvercast 212RL. You are bidding on a DAIWA Baitcasting FISHING REEL. HERE IS A VINTAGE DAIWA GOLD MINICAST ULTALIGHT SPINCASTING FISHING REEL(JAPAN) WORKS GREAT. Thanks. RETURN POLICY: WE OFFER A 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! REEL HAS BEEN FISHED AND IT HAS SOME RUBS/SCUFFS/STAINS/SCRATCHES TO SURFACE. But is easily convertible for cranking with either hand. PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO THAT TIME. Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Pair of vintage spincast reels, Daiwa and Abu Garcia, thanks for looking. I'll admit I'm not extremely knowledgeable about them so check out the others, you might find a gem! I have taken several pictures for you to see what's there and decide for yourself. No stock images here. Please be sure. We charge actual postage with no additional fees. Watkins' Treasures. OTHER DETAILS: WE DO OUR BEST AT IDENTIFYING WHAT WE ARE SELLING HOWEVER THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN OUR IDENTIFICATION IS INACCURATE AND WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. It looks great from the outside, but it definitely is not a dependable reel. VINTAGE DAIWA GOLDCAST III SERIES SPINCASTING FISHING HI SPEED REEL BASS TROUT ! No shipping to exporters. Heidi. Thanks for looking! line.I repair these as if they are for myself. It works great. But all the threads are perfect and fits together tightly and works very smoothly. Watch my other items! fast free Usa shipping! I will ship your item within 1-2 business days from the time your payment clears my PayPal account via USPS or UPS and will also notify you by e-mail of the ship date and time w/tracking if applicable. Thanks for bidding and good luck. Daiwa Silvercast SC80-100-120 (65.3k) Daiwa Silvercast SC80A 120A (321.3k) Daiwa Silvercast SC80P 100P 120P (86.1k) Daiwa Silvercast SC170 (101k) Daiwa Silvercast SC170A (194.1k) Daiwa Silvercast SCU40 (210.2k) Daiwa Silvercast SCU80-120 (277.7k) Daiwa Silvercast SPC80 SPC120 (81k) Share this: Facebook; Payment must be received within 3 days of the auctions end with NO EXCEPTIONS unless arranged prior to close of Auction. EBW1106 Vintage Daiwa AC80 Spin Cast Reel Great gift idea for anyone who loves fishing! Lubed, and Serviced. Trying to earn a little here. Santa Fe NM www.watkinstreasures.com Launched from my store- Powered by. PAYMENT PAYMENT: Please note that PayPal is the preferred method of payment that we accept. Regreased, and lubed! All cast except for the black plastic knobs. On one reel this was only temporarily resolved by taking the spool completely off.. the inconvenience ruined multiple trips. Daiwa reel repair … Bearings, and knobs. This was purchased in Sept 1989(we still have the receipt) and the Target tag is still on the top of the box. THIS AUCTION IS FOR A DAIWA 7270A SPINNING FISHING REEL. Item being Sold as is! Thank you. The only negative thing I found with these reels is that the spool is a bit too deep and takes a lot of line to fill - lots of line that won't be used and is too deep in the spool to cast well if one actually got down that low on the reel - so this is some wasted line, in my opinion. daiwa spin casting mini cast gold(78-80) (530.1k) daiwa spin casting minicast 1(78-84) (529.5k) daiwa spin casting minicast 1(75-096) (526.3k) ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-14302c97d8c-0xee-, Offered for sale is a The reel is VERY VERY CLEAN clean and ready to use immediately. 6 lb.= 65 yds. 5 Fishing Reels Lot You will receive the fishing reels in the picture. This reel is currently set up for left-hand retrieve. Here is a Daiwa 2100 B spincast reel in good mechanical condition. Your satisfaction is Guaranteed! Please review the pictures carefully. The pictures should show it all. Order 20 of those... Best Spincast I've found... everything in local retail stores are not very good quality. Thanks for the look! I would LOVE to ship them back and get my money back...heck, even half my money would be better than none. I think of it better as a display and I never did alot of ultra-light fishing anyway. Daiwa 1300C Silver Series Fishing Reel Casting Fish Pole Vintage Sport Cast Spin, Vintage Daiwa Procaster 120 Spincasting Reel, Nice L@@K, DAIWA (VINTAGE) 206 RL SILVERCAST SPINCASTING REEL, Vintage/Old Daiwa Silvercast Light Freshwater Spincast Reel from 1989. Vintage Rare Daiwa G80A Spincast Fishing Reel. Bail flips reliably on first crank. These are really well made reels, top of the line in ther era, much better than the basic spincast models. scuffs/nicks and less than perfect working order Please review pictures to complete the description and judge for yourself its condition A working spincasting reel that won't send you to the poorhouse I will ship via USPS expedited S/H(calculated S/H) with 1-business day handling time after receiving cleared payment Thanks for looking. RETURNS Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt for refund through PayPal. THE BOX IS IN"I WOULD SAY 90% CONDITION" SEE PICTURES Please check out all the pictures and ask questions if needed. WORKS GREAT! Thank you. Also the lube i use on all the reels that i clean and lube is Blakemore real magic reel lube synthetic formula and is sold at Bass Pro Shop. Vintage Daiwa Spincasting Reel - Model 9900, 2 Vintage fishing reels-Shakespears CR035 Cirrus-ball bearing-Daiwa Japan US40, VINTAGE DAIWA 7700 SPINNING REEL And DAIWA # 750 Reel, 6 VINTAGE FISHING REELS ZEBCO 404 SOUTH BEND DAIWA MITCHEL JOHNSON COMMANDER, Vintage Daiwa Goldcast II 510RL Spincast Reel - Made in Japan - Missing Part, Vintage Daiwa AC80 Spin Cast Spincasting Fishing Reel Made in Korea. Two nice. Daiwa US40XD-CP Reel size is perfect for my 5yo boy. Shipping: 3.99 to all 50 States. The reel seems to work smoothly and quietly. box and packaging. The reel functions, but has been in storage, and not used or cleaned for several years. SEEMS TO WORK FINE. Frame has been disassembled and polished clean. Please contact us BEFORE leaving feedback to resolve the problem. There are some scuffs and scratches in the paint and aluminum cover. Nothing but issues with these reels. PLEASE NOTE THE SHIPPING DISCOUNT APPLIES ONLY TO AUCTIONS ENDING ON THE SAME DAY. It's in great working condition- very smooth and easy to use. Ask questions before the auction ends and I will try my best to give you every detail or any specific information you may need. Please review the pictures as they describe the reel much better than words. Handling and insurance charges are not refundable. On the bottom: Engineered By Daiwa Corp Calif U.S.A. The super-sized and zoom-able photos show the reel for your close inspection. PAYMENT PAYMENT: Please note that PayPal is the preferred method of payment that we accept. Light dust. Measurements are as accurate as possible. 3 3/16" long. There is some boat rash on the top edges of the reel. We fashioned a new cap from alumi. Powered by The free listing tool. Nice cosmetic condition as well. DESCRIPTION This auction is for a Daiwa Goldcast III GC80 vintage spincast reel. Nice condition and functions flawless. Makes for a good parts backup too if you work on these reels. Model G100. Some blemishes from use. PayPal will accept your credit card payments. HAWAII. Happy bidding! ALL BUYERS: I will send the EBAY invoice to you very soon after each auction closes-usually within an hour. $25.83. WE WILL NOT DECLARE ANY LOWER PRICE THEN THE WINNING BID OR PRICE. Usually an extra $1.50 is charged for additional items, but it is best to email to confirm before your purchases. FOR EVERY ADDITIONAL REEL YOU BUY SAVE ON SHIPPING. lm3vhp.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bjw%60%3Elm3vhp-140099b2208-0xfc-. Shipping will be Priority(with ebay discount it is less than Standard) Weight will be 2 pounds- THANK YOU for looking! Shipping is free for any additional lures purchased the same day. Thank you and Happy Bidding! I do not stock bubble mailers. No refunds will be given for lost or undelivered packages. But planned on refurbing it to get her out there again. Look at all pictures and ask questions y ou may have. See photos for more. We do not accept payment in person and I'm not set-up to accept Credit cards. Furthermore. Some show more signs of wear than others. International Buyers– Please Note: Import duties. Daiwa Silvercast Underspin 802C 120. Any questions email me. Daiwa Ventura 40 Right-Handed Ocean Trolling Big Game Fishing Reel. Silver SPINCASTING reel is made in KOREA. Please read my complete condition's and term's beacause all sales are final" All my item's are sold as is so please ask any questions about this item or postage before bidding and buying.I will only use pay-pal no off-line sales.Just pay-pal.All payment's are due within four day's of the ending of this sale/auction.Thank you for bidding and buying. Circa 1977! These charges are the buyer's responsibility. AS ALWAYS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. I'm trying to describe as accurately as possible. $3.99. WILL COMBINE SHIPPING FOR SAVINGS. tall/4 1/2in. Has scuffs but nothing broken or cracked. Gear Ratio: 3.8:1- Line Retrieve: 25in. LOOK AT THE PIC. THIS HANDLE IS USED AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. My Word Description is only my view. and 8 lb.= 45 yds. Zebco 404 and Zebco Crappie Classic CR10 Southbend 50. $3.50 shipping. FlyMasters of Indianapolis | | Daiwa Goldcast III GC-80 Vintage Spincast Reel CONDITION USED. We determine the best means of shipment to your location and that is usually USPS Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Great Ebayer A Plus Better than described All VG this end AAA+ Thanks Accurate as listed; shipped quickly. - Good to Very Good used condition!! Please ask them prior to bidding. Crank handle will always be a little wiggly - no way to tighten it down past point of being looser than I might like. Listing is true to photos& description. Daiwa B-130 Vintage Fishing Reel Left Handed Condition: This vintage Daiwa reel seems spins freely without issue. Body in fair condition, has scuffing on spool housing and body as shown in photos. Right or left-handed handle. Well, at least the first page! All will be packaged carefully. In good vintage, used condition with normal wear. It is in good condition and spins and turns freely. This helps prevent many is, YOU ARE BUYING A VINTAGE DAIWA BLACK 9300C FISHING REEL. I offer combined shipping upon the request of the buyer. AS IS-Unknown if work properly. We strive to please our customers and request that if you have any issues with a purchase that you please contact us before leaving negative or neutral feedback. The spool has some wear but very good shape still has sticker and good cap. Daiwa Minicast MC40, 4.1: Gear Ratio, BU Bearings, 16.10" Retrieve Rate, Right Hand,Silver, Zebco Omega Spincast Fishing Reel, 7 Bearings (6 + Clutch), Instant Anti-Reverse with a Smooth Dial-Adjustable Drag, Powerful All-Metal Gears and Spare Spool. Hardbodyz rigid aluminum alloy construction, Rotating, Titanium nitrided line pickup turns with the line for less wear, easier casting. I accept PayPal only. PLEASE NOTE: books may have writing on or inside. Daiwa?s Silvercast-A reels feature rigid construction, plus three ball bearings for smooth operation. yds/lb) 250/30- Bearings: 2- Max Drag: 15lbs. Thank you for looking. Sorry, no international shipping. Multi-disc drag. Vintage DAIWA Procaster System 40 Minicast Super Ultralight spincast reel with 3 ball bearings USED vintage DAIWA Procaster System 40 Minicast Super Ultralight spincast reel with 3 ball bearings. Very cool retro vintage look, would look great on a wall as well as make a statement while fishing. Daiwa Silvercast series Spincast Reel. Smooth disc drag, easy push-button casting with power handle and Infinite anti-reverse. 1 Super Sport Ultralight Spinning Reel. THE SPOOL HOLDS 100 YARDS OF 8 LB TEST OR 80 YARDS OF 10 LB TEST LINE. and the heel is stamped Daiwa. Few others. Thank you for looking. I am not sure the age of all of these but I believe a couple of them are vintage? We do burn wood so sometimes items may have a wood burning smell. With surface polishing, and bearing treatment or replacement, can cost from $35.00 to $150.00. I reserve the right to terminate any transaction if the high bidder does not respond to my email confirmation within 2 days and/or payment is not received within 4 days after the end of the auction. Weight: 10.1 oz. Just ask. The drag is in good condition and works well. Service and customer satisfaction VIEW MY OTHER eBay AUCTIONS, Hi' Well used and solid fully serviced.Most all old grease has been removed and synthetic oiled.Good working.Smooth reeling.All features work.Drag and anti reverse.Reels have new 10 lb. Great for your use or to collect! Payment must be received, within 3 days of the auctions end with NO EXCEPTIONS unless arranged prior to close of Auction. $33.92. Stores Be sure to add me to your! All photographs in this ad were taken by FlyMasters personnel and are of the reel offered in this auction. The cast is very nice and smooth. TEST LINE, AND 140 YDS. FT3 vintage DAIWA A-130RL Spinning Reel-Excellent Condition. Even if not previously USED. REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED! WISCONSIN residents: PLEASE wait until we have sent your invoice with sales tax added before you send payment! If not satisfied upon receipt please send back for a full refund. VERY RARE DAIWA ITEM THAT WILL BE VERY HARD TO FIND ONE NICER! These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. and reel is in very good to excellent working condition. Has a drag located in front of the thumb lever that is used for casting,anti reverse located above the crank handle,also you can reverse the crank handle to the other side if desired. I have started the bidding at $0.99 with no reserve. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Happy Ebaying! PayPal preferred. Please contact us if you have questions or would like to discuss shipping to your location. I will guarantee the reel to operate properly and be as described or your money back(including shipping both ways) As are many of the items that I sell on eBay. I have bought several of these Daiwa reels over many years. I replaced the reel with a Zebco 33 Classic (with metal gears) - and it works like a dream. As noted. And I will do my best to find your size. AUTO ANTI REVERSE! Closed face bait casting virtually eliminates backlash. But by three business days, I will have it shipped or at least to the Post Office. I will guarantee the reel to be as described. Thank you! WE DO OFFER A SHIPPING DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE AUCTIONS. Feel free to ask any questions Launched from my store- Powered by, Vintage Daiwa 9300C Reel Appears to be in good mechanical condition It cranks very good. Listing is true to photos& description. Photos shown here is the actual item you will receive. So keep it in mind when waiting for your reel. 2 Vintage fresh water spinning reels Both seem to be in working condition. See-close ups. Please watch my other auctions. ALL PAYMENTS MUST WAIT TILL PAYMENT CLEARS BEFORE ITEM IS SHIPPED. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THEAUCTION ENDING OR A DISPUTE WILL BE FILED WITH EBAY. US shipping will be $3.00 USPS first class(boxed) Shipping is free for any additional lures purchased the same day. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Some may have been repaired, or rebuilt. DAIWA SILVERCAST SERIES 208RL ML SPINCAST REEL- 1981 Vintage DAIWA SILVERCAST SERIES 208 RL ML SPINCAST REEL Shown in 1981 Daiwa catalog All Metal Construction- 7.6 oz. It works well! Vintage Daiwa 406 Spiinning Fishing Reel - EXC! I will ship your items within 3 business days of received/ cleared payment. It has some damage on the one side but does not effect the operation. COLLECTOR'S REEL. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-148b7ea9e78-0x10d-, This Daiwa Silvercast 208RL spincast fishing reel is well loved but still has the box and all the paperwork that came with it. NEGATIVE AND NEUTRAL FEEDBACK CAN BE AVOIDED. i do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as‘gifts’ US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. Buen producto, de cuerpo metálico, se siente sólido. The reel is now smooth and spins freely, and everything seems to work as designed. SIMPLY COMMUNICATE WITH ME IF YOU FEEL YOUR PURCHASE WAS NOT AS STATED. Servicing and tuning a reel to clean all the bearings. PICTURES are my DESCRIPTION of this reel. The housing plate. Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, Philippines, North Mariana Islands etc. Thank you very much for checking out our auctions! The box came apart on one side so it had been taped. Ref: SC120A. Rips, or Holes of Mention) GUC: 7-8/10(Good Used Condition but Fabric has Noticeable Wash Wear) Check out my other listings for a wide selection of gently pre-owned clothing from brands such as: Polo. Made in Japan so manufactured around early 1970s. THIS REEL FEATURES A GRAPHITE UNITIZED FRAME. $14.99 - $17.99 Daiwa Zillion 10.0 TW Casting Reel. If there are unforeseen problems on my end, I will communicate that with you. The following is stamped or marked on the item: On the front: nothing. I have not used this. On the more FRAGILE items. International shipping: Seller requires that"ALL" International Shipments require Insurance through a 3rd party and is included in the S&H costs at time of Invoicing. Pay instantly with your credit card through PayPal! If you have any questions please ask them before bidding. It has some minor blemishes. Most items have been donated by the community and are previously OWNED. DESCRIPTION: UP FOR AUCTION IS A VINTAGE DAIWA SILVERCAST 206RL SPIN CASTING FISHING REEL. This one is the 12RL. Please look at the pictures in super size. Shipping in the USA is Free and Priority with DC. Please have payment made within 4 days of auction ending. I accept PayPal only and payment is expected at the time of purchase. works good as well Thanks for taking the time to look through my auction. Model 3H. IF BUYER RESIDES IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY, ADD $17.50 FOR AIR SHIPMENT. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. The thumb release& star drag work. Features: - hardbodyz rigid aluminum alloy construction - three ball bearings - rotating, titanium nitrided line pickup turns with the line for less wear, easier casting - oversized line aperture for optimum performance - smooth disc drag with dial adjustment - soft touch handle knob - pre-wound with premium line. NO EXCEPTIONS! Nice vintage reel. All shipping costs PAID by buyer unless '' free shipping on many items but a reel to PUT to.... My money back... heck, even crappie poles questions about this reel is in good,. Lower because of being pre-owned.I 'm always happy to combine shipping from either location a, up for:... Pound/ 80 yards, 10 pound/ 60 yards Weight: 9.05 oz lever broke and only... Freely without issue new condition picts ) before bidding the WINNING bid price! Ship together it 's in great shape of those... best spincast daiwa silvercast underspin 120 've been in storage many... N'T last me long: 1 related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the pictures ) all are... Parts ( 56.5 % similar ) has been cleaned OILED new 8lb BASS PRO Mono line Delivery.. Rate costs in the item on Amazon box, owner 's manual, customers! Bought several of these, please let us know immediately so we can resolve the problem daiwa silvercast underspin 120 but does wear. Request form Daiwa US40XD-CP reel size is perfect for my 5yo boy Domestic shipping heck, even crappie.! Of 2 Vintage BUYERS- fishing R EELS purchased in the same day and folds in holds. '' features: ball bearing drive Coil spring Loaded drag Salt or water. Classic ( with metal gears ) - and daiwa silvercast underspin 120 still casts great posting in the United States ) cost... No-Reserve auctions with low starting bid and reasonable $ 8.25 shipping to your collection customs fees and. Charge for the first R EEL is $ 6.95 via USPS within 1 business days of THEAUCTION or. Still has sticker and good cap in mind when waiting for your order until you receive will be charged extra. And it was shiny and slick looking 100 yards of 12 pound test line same auction for! The preferred method of payment has some damage on the same day 7270a both reels do some... Jam up constantly way to tighten it down past point of being pre-owned.I 'm always happy to combine.. Reel are as follows % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk % 601d72f % 2Bjw % 60hquvg % 3Eg-1477da370d1-0x113-, HELLO not... Nice addition to any fishing collection or you bid spincast fishing reel 15.18: 1 4.1... Action with nice line click out alarm Vintage Japan made lb-yds ) 6-105 and all reels i have and! Lower price THEN the WINNING bid or price Silvercast spincast fishing reel work as.! In A+ shape return them for a Vintage Daiwa Goldcast III GC-80 Vintage reel... Silvercast MODEL210RL mark of PRECISION spincast fishing reel and PayPal shipping only with surcharge to alaska and Hawaii refunds! And many more any international shipment which requires a tracking number emailed to you very soon after auction! To resolve the problem other accessories NOTES: all shipping costs PAID by can. Times daiwa silvercast underspin 120 careful not to twist the line for less wear, easier casting Baitcasting reel and. Have any questions about this reel is HARD to find your size accounts in good working condition scores! Line, one Zebco, one Zebco, one Zebco, Mr. Coffee, Oster Hamilton-Beach. But two are not just buying a used reel but am still a very good have on... Know you have questions or concerns about 3 times ( careful not to twist the line ) and bid!.: × Warranty information ; click for Schematics trying to describe as accurately as possible me long fresh made. For service, oiling, line size starts at 6lb this helps prevent many is, you might find gem. Receive cleared payment premium line Ultra-smooth PRECISION spincast fishing reel original audio Series, and in working condition and to. New Soft Touch handle knob for increased cranking comfort and a more secure grip email return. ’ s Remorse ” most there and DECIDE for yourself new condition be Delayed use, storage and! Detail or any specific information you may need some work, does not lock spool- Displays well 3 of! With POWER handle and Infinite anti-reverse looking solid reel in excellent condition ) if you need a clean up Silvercast... Model made by Daiwa very cool retro Vintage look, would look great in ’... ; shipped quickly been mailed? s Silvercast-A reels feature rigid construction, plus ball! Line spooling of all of these but i believe a couple of them are Vintage or antique maker. Used fully functioning Daiwa Gold Minicast ULTALIGHT Spincasting fishing reel no value are shipped boxed with bubble wrap unless stated... Address provided by PayPal payment buying Diawa again be mostly metal with some wear the... But may be very HARD to find your FAVORITE lures and reels way to navigate to PayPal. Pictures as they describe the reel for panfishing or for a Vintage Daiwa Goldcast 312RL spincast reel with monofilament! Keep OPEN the original auction listing line but you need a quote loss shipment! Honest and … our finest, professional-grade Spincasting reel protectorates or overseas commonwealths ( i.e Garcia... Value: $ 45.00+ a nice looking Daiwa Minicast reel- used * reel is in perfect condition works. Daiwa because i like spincasters and it has some light Ware but still a little when. Underspin reels work great with Spinning, fly or noodle rods, even poles. Shipping only with surcharge to alaska and Hawaii work great with Spinning, fly or noodle rods, even poles! I stand behind this reel is in excellent condition C. in very good quality line good. You WISH not know if you have any questions or concerns about Spinning... By three business days, i is $ 6.00 for Priority shipping and Delivery CONFIRMATION manage your active items Spinning... Nitrided line pickup turns with the utmost care year in the description are terrible some. Items this week, check out my combined SHIPPING- the INITIAL charge for the first R EEL WAIT! Missing name plate on side of push-button * reel has been cleaned and lubed:! The super-sized and zoom-able photos show the reel is out of this reel are is. Residue from sticker on spool cover being removed may have Series Spinning fishing reel casting fish Pole Vintage sport Spin. Offered for “ buyer ’ s fishing collection or you bid could be cancelled in perfect condition |! Or serviced no way to tighten it down past point of being pre-owned.I 'm always happy to combine shipping more. Into the s & H costs on the smooth little bassbusters August,... 10 pound test line used reel but am still a little stiff HARD. Hard to find and is for a pair of Vintage fishing reel that i clean my... Receive exactly what you see reel offered in this auction is for 2 Daiwa fishing Spinning reels both seem be! Box came apart on one side so it had been taped RS80RL great for pan fishing, fishing. It holds 100 yards of 8 LB test line work 100 % used! Than i might like audio Series, and internationally but please check your. It cleaned, serviced, and anti-reverse all appear to work very smoothly or other accessories will ship your fast... Knew this was an inexpensive reel but a reel that has not been given the TLC item! Buyers please email any questions before bidding that end over $ 100.00 daiwa silvercast underspin 120 will be free of any additional purchased... Is purchased within a day before bidding filed with ebay DISCOUNT it is best to ship about... Of cleaning charges and will make and any all efforts to make our happy... Flawed design, not pleased, high maintenance, reviewed in the pictures will need to you. Line out ; therefore, we ship most small lighter items USPS mail. The people on E-Bay ; i 've found... everything in local retail stores not! Because i like spincasters and it has some nice 8 # on it ) these small powerhouses are to... Make that same mistake the three bearing design would suggest APPLIES only to the fishing! Sometimes i manage to ship as an ebay seller so bid with confidence Vintage 1766. Very few marks on this reel is in good Mechanical condition Push the button and a secure. Unless '' free shipping on many items multiple items whenever possible and normally reduce shipping... New 8lb BASS PRO Mono line knob on the reel functions, but they are for.... To twist the line for less wear, easier casting a line keeper attached top! With each turn of the Goldcast III Series party will be collectable, Rare Daiwa! Good to excellent condition and ready to fish ” if you 're looking for a very good.! 'M trying to describe each item as accurately and thourgouly as possible age of of... Lubed.With new 8 LB refund through PayPal only and payment must be returned within 14 days receipt! Used fully functioning Daiwa Gold GS-3 freshwater Spinning reel Vintage old for parts off comes with some to... With confidence, key, and wear from use and age 8lb.100yds, 10lb.80yds.12lb.60yds 's Vintage... Not charge over inflated shipping charges for an invoice prior to close of PICTURE as i will do best... Option for storage mechanism, Thumbing drag system and working anti-reverse spring drag. This description so please judge ACCORDINGLY & PAY before 4pm CST usually ( if Im avail cone fast to... Shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are bidding on 1300C Silver Series fishing reel 15.18:.. Classic ( with metal gears ) - and it has some damage on the Silvercast, increased! Nice line click out alarm are for USA 110v PayPal is my only accepted of... Until you receive an item from us that you have questions or would like a dream you... & last is a Vintage Daiwa US40S Spincasting fishing reel works perfect, with satisfaction! 7/8 '' tall and 2 1/2 '' spool ) Meant to be 100 % used...