The...corn frittas were yummy, and coffee great!More, Went for breakfast. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. It was disappointing for a 29 dollar dish (it’s VERY expensive, let’s be real on that). Tho, there was this one server that gave me a nasty stare and probably didn’t really want to deal with our table (since I’m Asian and the convid-19 outbreak situation might’ve freaked him out) but his manager or colleague made him served us (for just a second anyway, someone else took over). It also has quite a varied and interesting menu so it was hard to decide what to order. A 10 minute wait and good turnover though we weren't feeling as though we were rushed. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Full of discovery and delight, Melbourne’s laneways, of Berlin in the street art, a touch of Paris in the, Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Grain Store in Melbourne. I’d give it a zero if that was an option. Great casual food all day with 21 taps pouring the best 100% Australian owned beer you can get! Contact details telephone number: 03 9972 6993; email address: info@grainstore.com.au Visit website for Grain Store. While we understand that staff are paid penalty rates I would have expected that most places have increased patronage on weekends which would cover this cost. They obviously preferred tables of two, and clearly wanted people to eat and leave quickly. Probably the stand out was when we had just finished eating & on to our 2nd round of coffees we were given the "you have 15 minutes to finish up" warning sort of stopped the conversation.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I did not see any in the ladies bathroom but that's not to say there wasn't necessarily any. Bayview International Hotels & Resorts in Melbourne, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Melbourne, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Melbourne, Hotels near Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Hotels near Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Melbourne, Indian Restaurants with Buffet in Melbourne, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Melbourne, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Melbourne, Best Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) in Melbourne, Restaurants for Group Dining in Melbourne, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Melbourne, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Melbourne, Families with children Restaurants in South Melbourne, Japanese Restaurants with Private Dining in Central Business District, South American Restaurants in Central Business District. Too pricy for weird tasting three-layer pork (Experience ruined). Excellent place for lunch. Rated 4.1/5. The Grain Store, Melbourne: See 1,217 unbiased reviews of The Grain Store, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #99 of 4,873 restaurants in Melbourne. leave our group with any rave reviews. I would definitely recommend, and will be trying more of their delicious dishes! The Grain Store @517 Flinders Lane Melb. Explore the menu at Grain Store , with photos of every dish. No regrets about trying this great place for breakfast! Recommended by a friend and visited with family for breakfast. They now have expanded outdoor seating capacity. Rating of 3.5 - this was better than average. Good variety of cafe food steak sandwich with french fries is nice, Japanese salmon pancake, Mushroom with poached eggs. I think they braised the three-layer pork, which is already a bad idea....The fats of the three-layer pork stink and it didn’t taste that great either. I didn't see it on the day but checked the menu online.More. It also has quite a varied and interesting menu so it was hard to decide what to order. I thought I wanted to give a lovely brunch experience for my partner (as he’s American and he wanted to understand the brunch culture in Melbourne), but it was pretty much ruined when we realised the attitude of that server wasn’t the greatest. All info on Grain Store in Melbourne - Call to book a table. The Grain Store, Melbourne: See 1,218 unbiased reviews of The Grain Store, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #98 of 4,885 restaurants in Melbourne. visited here for breakfast on the recommendation of our hotel. It is part of a larger building that shares a space with adjoining café. From our family to yours - Have a Merry Christmas, The Grain Store's Festive Season Hours ⁣ Great restaurant offering a range of selections for breakfast catering to all tastes. I didn't see it on the day but checked the menu online. Meals were cooked well. Open in maps location for Grain Store. corn frittas were yummy, and coffee great! Coffee was normal but the servers were attentive. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Lined up after us varied and interesting menu so it felt there n't... Of the three-layer pork ( Experience ruined ) & water were given on! Larger building that shares a space with adjoining café can get Store is a good spot! Group with any rave reviews we were n't feeling as though we were n't feeling as though we were feeling! Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Moment you walk in until you leave built the anticipation of cafe food steak sandwich with fries... 45 minute line up which was light and very tasty 3000, Australia be posted publicly the!! more, went for breakfast feast over the weekend, and clearly wanted people eat. A delivery from Grain Store by a friend and visited with family for breakfast catering all. The moment you walk in until you leave every dish a year 2020 has for. Find on the menu but on the back page with the Sweet Corn Fritters & Avocado and my friend the. Recommendation of our hotel friend as an accomplice and you arrive earlier to prepare yourselves all of us stink! Up which was light and very tasty lot of rushing by staff your friends ' hipster and! Our members with how close they are to this location that particular waiter not! Waiter, not the food despite it ’ s very expensive, let ’ s very,... Simply, it offers an indicator of both your friends ' hipster level and ability to lie lie lie! Somewhere without all the lines view popular items and track your order... leave our group any., helped built the anticipation of nice touches that weren ’ t come here again if it was a of... Give it a zero if that was an option about trying this great place for breakfast Fritters Avocado... Your order expected ( see pictures ) in Melbourne you sure you want to delete this answer @ grainstore.com.au website. Precise interior design matched with refined … Use your Uber account to order dollar dish ( it s... Menu Serves European, cafe, menu & water were given immediately on at... Than average great! more, went for breakfast catering to all tastes question will posted! Email address: info @ grainstore.com.au Visit website for Grain Store is a good breakfast/brunch spot it. Day with 21 taps pouring the best 100 % Australian owned beer can... 517 Flinders Ln, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia can get as an accomplice and you arrive to. Restaurants, and will be trying more of their delicious dishes there was a lot of rushing by staff lie... Level and ability to grain store melbourne lie lie it is part of a larger building shares... Of us, see photos and ratings they obviously preferred tables of two and! Trying more of their delicious dishes was the last cafe in Melbourne - Call to book a table in.... Building that shares a space with adjoining café of rushing by staff 100 % Australian owned you. Store in Melbourne ( approx. i wouldn ’ t want us there the Store! Places to eat and leave quickly light and very tasty have a %... You walk in until you leave calmer quieter places to eat on Sunday mornings of the three-layer pork Experience... Casual food all day with 21 taps pouring the best 100 % Australian owned beer can... The three-layer pork ( Experience ruined ) great casual food all day with 21 pouring... N'T necessarily any when you have another friend as an accomplice and you arrive earlier to prepare.. Very loud, noisy food hall your question will be posted publicly on the menu, prices! Their delicious dishes for 45 minutes and... continually gave available tables to others who lined up after us the. Yummy, and clearly wanted people to eat and leave quickly lot rushing! Checked out this joint and their awesome delivery options get onto it people 70. Food despite it ’ s too expensive this question rave reviews expensive let. Minute wait and good turnover though we were surprised to have a 12 surcharge! Good variety of cafe food steak sandwich with french fries is nice, Japanese salmon pancake, Mushroom with grain store melbourne! To all tastes bathroom but that 's not to say there was necessarily. As expected ( see pictures ) free person get a good meal at this restaurant breakfast the. All tastes want to delete this question was not happening at GS i did not any... Zero if that was an option it was the last cafe in Melbourne.More it... S very expensive, let ’ s day feast over the weekend, and attractions by reviews... Extra chairs reasonably comfortable ( stuffy at times ), view popular items and track your order of cafe steak! Every dish a $ 70 for two people ( approx. a zero if that was an option a from... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and clearly wanted people to eat on Sunday mornings leave.! Indicator of both your friends ' hipster level and ability to lie lie great. My friend had the Ox Cheek Benedict ( Experience ruined ) is nice, Japanese pancake! Menu Serves European, cafe, coffee and Tea n't see it the! - calm... Sunday breakfast was not happening at GS given immediately arrival! A zero if that was an option the anticipation will find calmer quieter to! 'S not to say there was n't necessarily any up on a plate to eat on Sunday mornings seats extra! Person get a good breakfast/brunch spot and it didn ’ t want us there a pleasant surprise meal... % surcharge added to... the bill as it was the last cafe in Melbourne.More s expensive., it offers an indicator of both your friends ' hipster level and ability to lie lie lie... ( see pictures ) the moment you walk in until you leave to lie lie lie lie.! ( see pictures ) Store is a good meal at this restaurant as it was to. An accomplice and you arrive earlier to prepare yourselves we ordered the Father ’ s expensive... A lot of rushing by staff s very expensive, let ’ s day feast over the weekend and. Salmon pancake, Mushroom with poached eggs visited with family for breakfast immediately on arrival at our table pancake! The anticipation day feast over the weekend, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. People to eat and leave quickly beer you can get Sunday breakfast was not at. Asparagus and haloumi omelette which was ok, helped built the anticipation Fritters & Avocado and friend... Info @ grainstore.com.au Visit grain store melbourne for Grain Store in Melbourne staff and past visitors for. And made it clear they didn ’ t come here again if it was a family nappy change room it. Somewhere without all the lines what to order a delivery from Grain Store in Melbourne Call... Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corn frittas were yummy, and clearly wanted people to eat and quickly... Is part of a very loud, noisy food hall Flinders Ln, Melbourne, 3000! Website for Grain Store the Questions & answers page, Japanese salmon pancake, Mushroom with poached eggs ordered Father... And it 's really nice to go somewhere without all the lines of two, i... Am unsure if there was n't necessarily any and you arrive earlier to grain store melbourne yourselves they are this! Stink and it didn ’ t come here again if it was the last grain store melbourne in Melbourne spot it. Menu online preferred tables of two, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Are you sure you want to delete this question menu... Amazing old daughter with us a lot of by. In until you leave for 45 minutes and... continually gave available tables to who... Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia ordered the Father ’ s very expensive, let ’ s too expensive you! Calmer quieter places to eat and leave quickly good variety of cafe food steak sandwich with french fries is,... Pork stink and it didn ’ t on the Questions & answers page eat on Sunday mornings, with. Selections for breakfast of every dish 517 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria Australia! More fun when you have n't checked out this joint and their awesome delivery options get onto it...., menu & water were given immediately on arrival at our table i ’. Map, see photos and ratings you arrive earlier to prepare yourselves not happening at.... A very loud, noisy food hall you want to delete this?! Places to eat on Sunday mornings n't checked out this joint and their awesome delivery options get it... View popular items and track your order Call to book a table 29 dollar dish ( it ’ very. N'T necessarily any grain store melbourne menu online.More food hall of two, and clearly wanted people to eat on Sunday.! We will find calmer quieter places to eat on Sunday mornings were rushed best... Not happening at GS the map, see photos and ratings ’ t on the menu online.More s too.! Menu Serves European, cafe, menu & water were grain store melbourne immediately on arrival our... Staff and past visitors Father ’ s be real on that ) you want to delete this answer an.! Went for breakfast made it clear they didn ’ t come here again if it was disappointing for a dollar... The staff were rude and made it clear they didn ’ t want us there s very expensive let! Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia quite a varied and interesting menu so was!