Use & Care Videos. If you use a simple wall switch or thermostat, we can make it smarter. When I click the remote I hear the (solenoid?) Please fill in your contact information below and a local dealer will contact you directly about your project. The glass on my fireplace is unusually hot. The FLAME HEIGHT NOTICE: can be adjusted to 5 different settings. The glass on my fireplace is unusually hot. Heatilator Novus Gas Fireplace. On others, there will be a screw that you can easily adjust with a screwdriver. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Imagine it lighting up a kitchen and dining room, master bedroom and bath, or living room and family room. The fireplace flame does not turn on and off at the exact desired temperature. Need a Quote A blue flame from your furnace or gas stove indicates complete combustion of the gas. Why am I feeling a cold draft from my fireplace? This 36″ fireplace features a variable flame height control that will allow you to adjust your settings from 26,000 to 34,000 Btu’s/hr input. I have a fan kit on my gas fireplace, but it doesn't seem to blow much air. Can I convert my IPI system to a standing pilot? Use the UP and DOWN arrows to adjust the FLAME HEIGHT, then press SELECT. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Ask a friend to describe the flame color and intensity in your Heat-n-Glo fireplace to help with your adjustments. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. How often do I have to clean the gas fireplace and vent? How long have you been dealing with this? Valve will turn to pilot flame if the set temp & ambient temp remain the same over a 6 hour period. Can the frequency of the remote be changed if I have something else activating the fireplace? Easy ambiance without smoke or emissions. Currently unavailable. On some fireplaces, there will be a "Lo-Hi" button that allows you to adjust the flame upward or downward. So, if the flame of the pilot stand looks rather like a candle flame than the flame on the gas hob, there is a problem with your fireplace system. I have a Heatilator NG fireplace. Step 4 Answer. How does the hand-held transmitter operate the functions of the fireplace? Heatilator NDI. I have a Heatilator NG fireplace. Can I install a fireplace, stove or insert myself? Why? What is required to use a remote control? Can I shut the pilot off in the summer? First, locate the controls on the bottom of a direct-vent fireplace. And what is required to use a wall switch? NOTICE: FLAME HEIGHT will not be adjustable for fi rst ten seconds when fi replace is turned on. The Simplifire Heatilator is easy to operate, with convenient controls on the side or with a remote. Should I leave the batteries in my IPI system? This captivating contemporary gas fireplace sets the scene for countless memories to be made season after season. This 36″ fireplace features a variable flame height control that will allow you to adjust your settings from 26,000 to 34,000 Btu’s/hr input. Use the UP and DOWN arrows to adjust the FLAME HEIGHT, then press SELECT. Step 6 Monitor the flame height as the room warms. DV400 heater pdf manual download. You choose the fire's intensity. Pellet stoves are designed to burn cleanly and efficiently, saving money and reducing the amount of smoke and soot distributed in a home. Check the manual for your appliance, or talk with your dealer, to see if you have this option available. 1 2 3. I have a fan kit on my wood-burning fireplace but it doesn't seem to blow much air. Have a Question About My Fireplace. Napoleon Fireplaces Canada is a division of Wolf Steel Limited, the parent company of the Napoleon brand. Need help? Modulating Flame Fireplace Remotes Control your flame height with ease. Can I partially close the damper on my wood-burning fireplace so less air goes up the chimney? The RC300 multifunctional remote control is designed to control pilot light, flame height, blower speed and up to two 120 VAC auxiliary functions on your gas fireplace. Heat with flames at the touch of a button. change in flame height for a 6 hour period. Asked by Wiki User. Basically the problem is that I can't change the flame from Low to High. Can I burn unvented logs in my wood-burning fireplace? This 36" fireplace features a variable flame height control that will allow you to adjust … The FLAME HEIGHT can be adjusted to 5 different settings. Can I burn unvented logs in my wood-burning fireplace? Can I add a fan to my wood-burning fireplace? flame adjuster, as does the illustration, for safety please ensure that you use the correct sized tool to adjust the flame height. I have a house with two Heat-n-Glo natural gas fireplaces with direct spark ignition (DSI). How many different models and looks of gas logs can I choose from? Need a Quote How can I eliminate the odor in my wood-burning fireplace? Can I adjust the flame height on my fireplace? Turbo/Jet Flame Maximum visible flame height of 1cm - 1.5cm. Idea Book; Room Designer; Pinterest Boards; Fireplace Designs ; Key Technologies. Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Page 44 Figure 10.14 Minimum Height From Roof To Lowest Discharge Figure 10.16 Assembling the Storm Collar Opening cause water entry. I have a fan kit on my gas fireplace, but it doesn't seem to blow much air. What can interfere with the operation of the remote control? If the flame appears to be too small or sputters on and off, then the simple solution would be to adjust the size of the flame using a screw that you will see on the pilot light. It's that easy. It's 1.5 years old, but only about 10 hours on it. This fits your . I believe the flame adjustment regulatory is working because I can hear it clicking when I turn the fireplace on or try and adjust the flame. Take a reading. When I click the remote I hear the (solenoid?) Fire Characteristics: Gas fires are consistent and controllable by design. Can the glass doors on my fireplace be closed when my gas logs are burning? Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. Adjusting the gas pressure in the fireplace itself may allow you to achieve the ideal flame height you're looking for. This 36" fireplace features a variable flame height control that will allow you to adjust your settings from 26,000 to 34,000 Btu's/hr input. Then, turn the gas on and light the pilot. IFlame is not a one size fits all. My remote will not turn my fireplace off. Adjusting Flame Height • Press the MENU button to activate the menu. This time, you want to see an ideal reading of 3.5 inches or the pressure rating indicated in the manual. Configure to suit your own fireplace features. Control the speed of your blower with a simple slider. Need Service The versatile Novus gas fireplace with glowing embers fits into almost any lifestyle and space, where other fireplaces can’t. Approximately two feet tall and 6 inches thick, units take up no more space than a flat-screen TV. Our modules are designed to work specifically with the country's most popular fireplaces. My WSK-MLT appears to be locked and will not turn on my fireplace. I sthere another ajustment to raise the flame height a little more? Ideas. I have a fan kit on my wood-burning fireplace but it doesn't seem to blow much air. And flames are framed in either black or white glass. Insert a flat-blade screwdriver into the setscrew on the right side of the valve and twist counterclockwise to increase the gas-to-air ratio. Can I cover the louvers on my fireplace or insert face? A dealer in your local area can help you with sales, service and support. Fire Starting: Flip a switch or grab your remote. What do I do if one of my gas logs breaks? • Modulating flame control with variable BTU/ hour input and flame height: 27,000 to 36,000 BTU/hour input for 36" models; 14,700 to 21,000 BTU/hour input for 31" model ... www.heatilator.com to download. Can I use my gas or wood appliance if the power is out to my home? In 1927, Charles Lindbergh flew the Atlantic and Heatilator introduced the first factory-built air-circulating fireplace. How do I convert my wood-burning fireplace that has a gas log set installed back to wood? One has a great flame height and does a great job of heating the room. Step 3 Turn that screw counter-clockwise, and the flame should grow. Heatilator Smart Stat HTL Fireplace Remote Control Heat & Glo Brand: Heatilator. Should I leave the batteries in my IPI system? installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer or service agency and must also comply with local codes. * Adjust framing dimensions for interior sheathing (such as sheetrock) A gas fireplace with tiny flames is far less enjoyable than one with a large fire. Can gas hearth products burn either natural gas or LP gas? NOTICE: FLAME HEIGHT wil not be adjustable for first ten seconds when fireplace is turned on. Can I position my gas logs in a different fashion or use a different log set? Heatilator Novus nXt Gas Fireplace. Can I adjust the flame height on my fireplace? Can I convert my gas logs from LP to natural gas or from natural gas to LP? Blog; Get Product Ideas. The Novus is everything you need to provide your family and friends the comfort which has made it the best-selling gas fireplace of all time. 3.0 out of 5 stars 7 ratings. How can I find the model or serial number? User-friendly controls enables you to match flame height and heat output to your mood. How can I avoid accidental operation of the remote control while I am away from home for an extended period of time? To adjust the color of the flames so there is a soft yellow tip at the top of the flames, the gas adjustment should be left alone and the air input reduced by partially closing the air shutter located at the end of the burner.