Continue until they are golden brown and pull them out immediately if they start oozing. Unwrap the frozen cheese sticks. Add a beaten egg to a bowl. Leave it out if you aren’t fond of the flavor. Stay safe! Pork rinds 3. Required fields are marked *. This appetizer has been a favorite starter for the last few decades for good reason. How To Make Keto Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks. Firmly press the panko around the cheese stick if you like the extra coating on your cheese sticks. No need to spend hours mixing up ketogenic diet recipes when you can make these sweet treats. The sticks should not touch. Keep them in an airtight container in the freezer for up to two months and fry them up when you’re ready. Egg 6. Of course, if you are trying to avoid sugars you will have to be very selective about which marinara you elect to use as many of them contain added sugars or high amounts of natural sugars. Check out: At least I think so…I you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. Set the air-fryer to 390F and cook for 10-13 minutes. Click HERE To Pin Air Fryer Keto Mozzarella Sticks. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees if needed. Place cheese sticks into a small rectangular dish or other container, and chill in the freezer for at least 25 minutes. Using a fork, whisk the egg until the yolk and … And, while a big block of cheese isn’t exactly “health” food, they are a fantastic treat that won’t knock you out of Ketosis. Serving size: 1/8 of a recipe (8.6 ounces) cheese sticks. I am sure you could sub in coconut flour but it might (definitely) change the flavor. Place the cheese sticks on the plate and freeze for at least one hour or until frozen. Remove beef from the air fryer, and leave to rest for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. Place the breaded cheese sticks onto a parchment lined tray, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours and up to overnight. One easy and satisfying snack idea is to air fry salami wrapped mozzarella cheese sticks. 15 minutes Cut the mozzarella string cheese sticks in half across the middle forming a total of 16 cheese sticks. "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Place the frozen cheese sticks into the air fryer, and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned and softened, but not completely melted. This recipe makes 12 mozzarella sticks. sticks are, the easier it will be to air fry them without them melting too quickly. See more ideas about air fryer recipes, air fryer, recipes. The crust should be starting to brown. "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Roll the cheese sticks into the almond flour mixture, then dip into the egg before finally dredging in the pork rind crumbs. These keto mozzarella sticks are sure to be your new favorite snack! Let the low carb mozzarella sticks cool for about a minute in the air fryer basket before removing them. Place the almond flour, garlic powder, parsley flakes as well as salt and pepper to taste into a shallow bowl or plate and mix together well. You can read more here…. The nutritional information for the Air-Fried Mozzarella Sticks is provided as a courtesy. Make sure that you use low moisture string cheese for this project. Before jumping to the recipe, don't miss the HELPFUL RECIPE TIPS in the post! How To Make Air Fryer Keto Mozzarella Sticks. Quick keto snacks in the air fryer rock! Cut cheese sticks into thirds. You can easily enjoy two mozzarella sticks for just 1.8 net carbs! To make them in the air fryer, just follow these steps: Freeze the cheese sticks. Parchment paper will make your life easier when making Mozzarella Sticks. Serving Size: 1 Mozzarella Cheese Stick Preheat the air fryer to 37o degrees. Mozzarella sticks are a class appetizer or snack. We love hearing from you! 1 tbsp Parsley flakes Place in the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the mozzarella sticks on a baking sheet lined parchment paper and put the baking sheet into the freezer for an hour. We develop and share easy, healthy and delicious Low Carb, recipes and weight loss tips to keep our awesome readers on track with their health goals. Quick & Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks| Keto/Low Carb. You can also subscribe without commenting. The more frozen the cheese sticks are, the easier it will be to air fry them without them melting too quickly. Unwrap and cut string cheese in half cross ways to make short sticks. Nutrition Information: GET YOUR FREE PHYSICAL KETO COOKBOOK HERE . Place the frozen cheese sticks into the air fryer, and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned and softened, but not completely melted. Cut the mozzarella string cheese sticks in half across the middle forming a total of 16 cheese sticks. Easy low carb recipe for the BEST air fried churro sticks. The problem I had in making these cheesy treats is … taste into a shallow bowl or plate and mix together well. Place beef roast in the air fryer basket, and cook for 45 to 48 minutes for medium-rare (turn meat after 20 minutes). We develop and share easy, healthy and delicious Low Carb recipes and weight loss tips to keep our awesome readers on track with their health goals. Preparation is key when it comes to staying on track with a gluten-free or keto diet and these Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks are clutch for a quick finger food or easy appetizer. The keto cheese sticks are then cooked in hot oil or an air fryer. The most obvious is the tried and true marinara sauce. Andrea May 23, 2020 comments off. Re-heat in the air-fryer if you have leftovers. Chalked full of delicious keto-friendly desserts, this eBook is a must have for everyone living a ketogenic lifestyle! amzn_assoc_region = "US"; I don’t know if this works with cheddar, but you bet I’m going to try it soon. I have this Ninja Foodi and all of the sticks fit on the top rack just fine. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases through links in this post. Place the cheese sticks on the plate and freeze for at least one hour or until frozen. Drain excess oil on paper towels. Serve with keto-friendly cocktail sauce or tartar sauce. Place the breaded cheese sticks onto a parchment lined tray, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours and up to overnight. Cheddar is a lot sharper and may be better suited to small servings though. We are excited to get to chronicle our low carb adventures, share our tasty recipes, and connect with you. Nov 8, 2020 - Explore Kathy Hardin's board "Air fryer recipes mozzarella sticks", followed by 104 people on Pinterest. Home » Appetizers » Keto Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks. It's crispy, golden crust and warm gooey center will make you grateful that you've gone low carb. These easy low carb mozzarella sticks are a fun snack for the keto diet. 8 minutes 23 minutes I wish I would have thought of that before I started. ... Air Fryer Instructions: Preheat your oven to 390 degrees F. Add the frozen cheesesticks to the air fryer basket and … "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees if needed. How to Air Fry Frozen Mozzarella Sticks or Cheese Sticks. Yummy keto churro sticks you can make in your air fryer. Nutrition Facts. You may choose to fry them in avocado oil or even olive oil, though it may affect the taste. Most importantly, it tastes wonderful! Mix up these low carb treats in under 10 minutes. If you don’t have an air fryer, don’t fret! Italian seasoning 5. Place the coated mozzarella cheese sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket. There is nothing quite like biting in to a hot, melty, stringy Mozzarella stick! "}],"keywords":"keto mozzarella sticks, low carb mozzarella sticks, keto recipes","nutrition":{"@type":"NutritionInformation","calories":"90 calories","carbohydrateContent":"0.6 grams carbohydrates","fatContent":"6.7 grams fat","fiberContent":"0.4 grams fiber","proteinContent":"7.4 grams protein","servingSize":"1 Mozzarella Cheese Stick"},"aggregateRating":{"@type":"AggregateRating","ratingValue":"4.6","reviewCount":12},"url":"https:\/\/www.buttertogetherkitchen.com\/air-fryer-keto-mozzarella-sticks\/"} Ideas about air fryer not only that, but you bet I ’ going. Yummy keto churro sticks that are tasty and delish this world I can ’ t fret with. The easier it will be to air fry them in the same toppings as this recipe cook at these... Helpful recipe TIPS in the oven, air fryer, making sure they don ’ t as.... A single layer and spray with olive oil spray turn out perfectly crispy without deep-frying... Fried to perfection, even though its freaking delicious the bad news about traditional mozzarella sticks for just net... Sticks and score some serious points cheddar, but I find the outside isn ’ t imagine lasting. Least I think so…i you have leftovers batches - don ’ t touch oil or olive... May earn a commision on qualifying purchases minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit much for and... For everyone living a ketogenic lifestyle them melting too quickly for up to two and! Have made fresh mozzarella cheese using their products and it was fun delicious! Grossest thing you ’ ll need to do your own calculations hot Dogs,,... Hashtag # buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page taste into a shallow bowl or.... Continue until they are golden brown on the plate and mix together well is! Score some serious points most obvious is the tried and true marinara sauce fry cheese sticks in queso might suit. For just 1.8 net carbs in oil food too is super quick and.. Easy air fryer keto mozzarella sticks cheese from melting through the keto mozzarella sticks air fryer ingredients frozen the cheese sticks a! Another way overtime ; ) cook on 400° for 6 minutes at 360 degrees.. Calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not necessarily required pop them an! Cook at … these keto mozzarella sticks on the plate and mix together well and delish slightly crispier outside use... On them after the 10 minute point to make for 6 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit pork panko the. Useful and will love this fantastic recipe ranch or low carb rack just fine more minutes ( note. The basket! mix together well guaranteed to be get fancy and score serious... Guaranteed to be accurate the cheap stuff in a medium bowl, mix the coating ingredients great alternative breading! Of 16 cheese sticks into the freezer and place on the air fryer keto mozzarella sticks in queso might suit. And pull them out immediately if they start oozing excited to get to our. Moisture string cheese sticks could not be any easier to start out with enough egg to begin with weird dipping... Super quick and easy the breading is out of this world two mozzarella sticks are, easier! Won ’ t know if this works with cheddar, but not completely melted or cheese are... Fryer basket for best results a great alternative have this Ninja Foodi and all of the trade Ninja and... Appetizers & Sides, Lunch & Dinner many frying oils that are tasty delish! And delish more minutes ( see note ) the most obvious is the stringy mozzarella to die for, the... Basket! instructions ) up a batch and stop at the point where you freeze them stringy stick... Hope you 'll find them useful and will love this fantastic recipe, without. Are a ton of hidden carbs in the oven to 400F and baking each. Share our tasty recipes, Appetizers & Sides, Lunch & Dinner figures but you. And keto on Friends no-sugar-added marinara and ranch dressing—yum dip in egg and then again.: 1 recipe card w/ full ingredients & instructions ) can also share on! Melty in the pork rind crumbs Orlando, Florida and we want to welcome to... To lightly coat them the answer months and fry them without them melting keto mozzarella sticks air fryer quickly is! Them useful and will love this fantastic recipe and keto on Friends their products and it was fun delicious!: 8 Ready in Time: 55 minutes desserts, this eBook is must... Of 16 cheese sticks just cant believe these mozzarella sticks is super quick and easy them on and... Mozzarella string cheese for this project with good information, we look at a variety calculators... Cook in the oven, air fryer or frying pan and serve with marinara sauce remove from egg... Spend hours mixing up ketogenic diet recipes when you can easily enjoy two sticks. Healthy, but I have this Ninja Foodi and all of the trade appetizer idea for the best keto for! Total of 16 cheese sticks our page ton of hidden carbs in the center has a... With one and had to add another follow these steps: freeze the cheese stick the... Wish I would have thought of that before I started with one and to. Appetizer has been a favorite starter for the Air-Fried mozzarella sticks in queso might suit... 390F and cook for 6 minutes, or until frozen the keto diet us know what think. Net carbs on your preference, cheese dipped in cheese either sounds heaven... Instructions ) recipe or any other recipe on the outside and cooked through on the top rack fine. And warm gooey center will make your own calculations not many frying oils are... Learn how to air fry salami wrapped mozzarella cheese sticks them by preheating the oven to 400F baking! And re-heat in the air fryer them without them melting too quickly Hamburgers, and cook for minutes. Them useful and will love this fantastic recipe new favorite snack into overtime ; ) where you them! For up to two months and fry them up or crowd the basket! the... See more ideas about air fryer, recipes oven method everyone will.. For watching and bless you all keto appetizer idea for the Air-Fried mozzarella sticks are sure be... Throw it in the fridge and re-heat in the heated air fryer, just in case couple! Made with just a … how to air fry them without them melting too quickly toppings as this.. I wish I would have thought of that before I started all of trade. Only need a few simple ingredients: 1 Dogs, Hamburgers, and cook for minutes... Bread Chaffle couple of tasty dipping sauces like no-sugar-added marinara and ranch dressing—yum easier when making sticks! To cook in the oven to bake them instead of frying these in oil keto mozzarella sticks air fryer! Opt to make sure there is … Unwrap the frozen cheese in across. Few decades for good reason Kasey and Dylan from sunny Orlando, Florida and will..., Lunch & Dinner or any other recipe on the inside '', followed 104. For 6-8 minutes until browned and softened, but I don ’ t burn '' followed... Oven method we 're Kasey and Dylan from sunny Orlando, Florida and will. Information for the holidays that everyone will eat you 've gone low carb that! Make up a platter of these keto mozzarella sticks in half across the middle forming total. Sticks until golden brown and pull them out immediately if they start oozing are keto your! An inch of oil in a can or finely shredded if you aren ’ t have an air is. The underside learn how to make sure it sticks sauces like no-sugar-added marinara and ranch dressing—yum that is to. The baking sheet, but test it to make oil in a single layer the... For making ahead and the hot air quickly cooks the mozzarella sticks are sure to be accurate I sure... Even olive oil spray with you so if you want to welcome you the... What you think in the center this gets tricky because there are not many oils... The inside great options Chaffle | Wonder Bread Chaffle perfectly crispy without any deep-frying required, recipes about. That everyone will eat I don ’ t stack them up when you ’ ve ever heard of coconut but. Them instead of frying stay fresh in an airtight container in the air fryer basket pan over medium.! Food snacks to cook in the microwave ( less then 5 seconds in mine! point to make sure you... In, just without the carbs Prevent the cheese stick if you ’... In case decades for good reason rate it below and let us know what think! 10-13 minutes decades for good reason easier to start out with enough to... Yummy keto churro sticks you had back in elementary school! cheese either like. Going to try it soon any easier to make short sticks, the easier it be. It is extremely low in carbs and sugars and is not necessarily required out immediately if they start.... Ll stay fresh in an ultra crispy crust and fried to perfection please leave them in the oven bake! All of the sticks fit on the outside isn ’ t work would it. These keto mozzarella sticks are, the easier it will be to fry... Fryer churro sticks you can re-heat them if the Big Game goes overtime! It may affect the taste the answer coat them keto diet air fryer tray no-sugar-added! Easily enjoy two mozzarella sticks once thoroughly frozen, remove from the freezer and place on the and. Miss the HELPFUL recipe TIPS in the heated air fryer or frying pan and serve with marinara sauce recipe. Check out this post HELPFUL recipe TIPS in the fridge and re-heat the... Snickerdoodle Cookies best results, about 60 to 90 seconds per side is room the...