Drop on cookie sheet and bake at 325 for 15 minutes (or until golden. Some folks like to add a little cinnamon (I tried this and didn’t like it) or nutmeg. Stir in chocolate chips. Learn how your comment data is processed. The powdered sugar leaves a bit of a powdery taste, but it becomes less noticeable after the third sip. What are the 5 best Chocolate Milks of all time? It was literately so good. You can leave the butter out if you like, it makes the top a bit more greasy. I tried this yesterday and it was honestly amazing ! The Simple Truth brand already includes 20 vegan products such as meatless burger patties and grinds, deli slices (Black Forest Ham and Salt & Pepper Turkey), and sausage (Kielbasa and Chorizo), sour cream, alfredo pasta sauce, and chocolate chip … I love the simplicity of this recipe! Another method would be to add all the ingredients to a jar that you have a lid for. It tastes better and better each sip and absolutely satiated my craving without the extra sugars and chemicals. This is a blind taste test to see which brand has the better lactose free chocolate milk: Kroger brand or Fairlife. With no preservatives, you know exactly what is going in the powder and you can tweak it as you see fit. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and pecans. Your email address will not be published. I’m not sure if you have a Kroger’s in your neck of the woods or not. You could also use lower-fat milk when you make chocolate milk. So it is possible that you have had a different dessert with this name before. If you want to have the powder on hand to make a glass of chocolate milk whenever you crave one, be sure to check out my Chocolate Milk Powder or Chocolate Syrup recipe. Make our Kroger’s Death By Chocolate Copycat Recipe at home tonight for your family. My homemade chocolate syrup recipe can be added to milk in your desired amount. Sounds so refreshing and healthy and I can get my chocofix too❤️❤️ Thank you so much for your recipe and for future ones too❣️❣️. This is quite possibly the easiest, cheapest, and best option for delicious Chocolate Milk. Kroger brand Chocolate Milk (half gallon) – $1.00 (thru 10/29) no coupons needed Final cost is as low as $1.00. I like to use whole milk, good quality cocoa powder, organic confectioners sugar, and the best quality vanilla I can find. Required fields are marked *. Its perfect and not to sweet. This is quite possibly the easiest and cheapest and best option for Chocolate Milk. In just a few seconds I had a Chocolate Covered Blueberry Milkshake. If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our FREE Restaurant Recipes Emails. I am a very good cook but this has me baffled. If you see one in a used book store, BUY IT!). Any way you pour it, chocolate milk is definitely a refreshing treat that can be enjoyed when the craving hits! If you buy something after clicking on one of these links you will not pay one penny more - but we will get a small commission. Happy it wasn’t a syrup and didn’t require much time, I halved the recipe and threw it in my vitamix. As I mentioned, these are also really fantastic alternatives to this recipe should you want to store ready-made powder ➡️ Chocolate Milk Powder or make your own Chocolate Syrup. If you have — you know what I’m talking about! Add coconut milk and chocolate to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted. Kroger Traditional Pumpkin Pie Recipe - Food.com. There are two basic ways to make a chocolate milk shake. This is a loaded question, really. I was craving chocolate milk and found this recipe. I noticed a mistake with the gluten-free information that needs clarifying. The same goes for my chocolate milk powder. Be sure to shake the pitcher before pouring a glass. Amanda Rettke is the creator of I Am Baker, and the bestselling author of Surprise Inside Cakes: Amazing Cakes for Every Occasion – With a Little Something Extra Inside.Over the course of her 15+ year blogging adventure, she has been featured in and collaborated with the Food Network, New York Times, LA Times, Country Living Magazine, People Magazine, Epicurious, Brides, Romantic Homes, life:beautiful, Publishers Weekly, The Daily Mail, Star Tribune, The Globe and Mail, DailyCandy, YumSugar, The Knot, The Kitchn, and Parade, to name a few. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. They can be also stored, covered well, in the refrigerator for up to 4-7 days, or frozen in ziploc bags for up to 30 days. Here is a great post from Deliciously Organic that can help you determine what works best for you! Your email address will not be published. You may not be familiar with this dessert but you are going to love its thick, creamy chocolate flavor. Hi, Venkat! A fork mixed it well, although some cocoa will always want to stay at the top. Thank you, Roo. Thank you. Then add in dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed. My daughter just wanted a drink when I asked her if she would like some. But, sadly, out of print. Grocery Store and Supermarket Recipes Kroger brand Chocolate Milk half gallons are JUST $1.00! Additional Information Courtesy of Wikipedia is used by permission. Fat also adds creaminess, making your smoothie all the more delicious. All photo licenses listed were correct at the time of the posting of the page. It adds moistness that is a wonderful balance to the chocolate punch of the dark cocoa powder and 2 types of chocolate chips. There are a few easy ways to make homemade chocolate milk. In another bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract and butter until creamy. Personalized health review for Kroger Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet, Mini: 80 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. This is a richer version, should you want an extra chocolate punch! Kroger, Kroger, Kroger, Kroger, Kroger #NationalChocolateMilkDay Today, Kroger—the largest supermarket chain in the United States—expanded its private label Simple Truth brand by 50 new vegan products. William shares his techniques and most mouth-watering recipes, starting with the basics: tempering and making a bar of chocolate; advice on how to add exotic flavors like rosemary or raspberry; and introducing different textures. Required fields are marked *. Chocolate milk has the same benefits of unsweetened milk, including calcium, vitamin D, and potassium (just to name a few). Using vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup makes a sweet milk shake. Couture Chocolate examines the origins of one of the world’s most popular foods–explaining the method of creating chocolate, how its quality depends to a large extent on the variety of beans used, and the differences between plain, milk and white chocolates. All names, labels, logos or other identifying marks or designs of products pictured are trademark their respective companies and are used under the fair use doctrine. There are 80 calories in a 1 tbsp serving of Kroger Milk Chocolate Baking Chips. I work so I spend Saturday finding recipes of things I can cook and we can have leftovers the following week for several days. Lily's Stevia-sweetened chocolate has all the indulgence you crave, but with a lot fewer calories - using the finest Non-GMO ingredients. For my version I used keto ingredients, like stevia sugar, and almond milk, with a pinch of sea salt. Stomi liked it so much! We have sent our readers over 200 Additional Email-Only Copycat Restaurant Recipes (and counting!) Submitted by: VBFSVSL Super easy and super good, thank you. I added maybe another tablespoon-ish sugar to get rid of the raw cocoa taste. But its WAAAAYYYYY better than that. Learn how your comment data is processed. One glass of chocolate milk is more than half the recommended daily sugar intake for kids. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. It doesn’t make it spicy, it just adds a secret boost. Use the tag #YouAreBaker when posting a photo of your recipe, and make sure to follow @IAmBaker on Instagram! Thank you for the recipe! The newspaper article I got it from says this “Death by Chocolate” was created in the Highlands Store in Louisville by Chef Christopher Paul Dowell. And OMG I LOVE IT! The recipe below utilizes a blender, but you could also just stir the ingredients by hand. It reveals how some of today’s most popular flavors – such as vanilla and chilli – were those favored by the pioneering Aztec chocolatiers centuries ago. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Pour milk into blender. I know this is going to be great to serve for our family Christmas party this year. “Couture Chocolate: A Masterclass in Chocolate unveils all the techniques and secrets a chocolate lover could wish for, before moving on to the mouth-watering array of recipes—like Thyme and Honey Filled Chocolates and Madagascan Chocolate Ice Cream.” — Desserts Magazine. I did have to adjust my taste buds, but I’d definitely make this again. Crock-Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe. And certainly not even close to the best chocolate milk I’ve ever had, to be honest its not even as good as the generic store brand. I made another version of Homemade Chocolate Milk that utilizes homemade chocolate syrup. I’ve been making my own chocolate milk for years as I drink it post workout to help with sore muscles. If you haven’t had it — you need to. Sweet life. Simply choose organic ingredients! Great Picture. This just tastes like cocoa powder mixed with milk, not chocolate milk. Your email address will not be published. Great recipe to make for a nice rich drink! Melt butter and 10 ounces chocolate chips over a double broiler. Just like with adults, children should drink chocolate milk in moderation. Use a scoop or drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet (or pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray) and bake in preheated oven for 12 - 13 minutes or until golden brown. Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. Need dairy-free? I’ve noticed that it is hard to mix together when using cold milk but is much easier if you make a chocolate syrup first! Legal Pages -- Sources, Licenses and Disclaimer - Privacy Policy - Compensation Disclosure. https://iambaker.net/chocolate-syrup-recipe/. There are 180 calories in a 8 fl oz serving of Kroger Chocolate Lowfat Milk. https://www.iheartkroger.com/2016/03/chocolate-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe : Calorie breakdown: 12% fat, 69% carbs, 19% protein. The cocoa powder just won’t dissolve. Jun 7, 2015 - Learn how to prepare this easy Layered OREO® Milkshake recipe like a pro. Not only is it only four ingredients, but you can customize the ingredients to fit your diet! Place the sprinkles into a shallow bowl. The name “Death By Chocolate” is much used in desserts. 0. Mix flour, salt, and baking soda. Simple Chocolate Milkshake AA , Achieve Combination Fat Free Redi Whip , Kroger Carbmaster Chocolate Milk , Kroger No Sugar Added Chocolate Ice Cream Snack American 0 stars Print Recipe I love to cook an you make good recipes that I like so glad you are on Facebook so I can get new ideas thank you, I made a wonderful chocolate milk but I used my own recipe:a cup of low fat milk and two table spoons of Cadbury chocolate powder and mixed it and made a excellent drink.Try it! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Photo of Chocolate Insanity Brownies is by Roo Reynolds and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0) License. Sign up NOW to get EVERY RECIPE. I like that it’s healthier. : Calorie breakdown: 47% fat, 53% carbs, 0% protein. I just made this today and it’s very good. !trust me. All other content, unless otherwise noted, is by Mark Hester and is his opinion only. It only takes a minute and they will love you for it! Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cake. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It is a Gooey Brownie/Fudge combination that is simply heavenly. All photos, unless otherwise noted, are by Mark Hester and are free to use under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License. This is very good. Calories in Kroger Chocolate Milk based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Kroger Chocolate Milk. Step 5. Personalized health review for Kroger Chocolate Milk, Lowfat: 180 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Any suggestions?? Try raw sugar, natural dark cocoa powder (not cocoa mixes), and pure vanilla extract. It also says that the stores share successful recipes and I have seen it in other Louisville area stores. I used vanilla almond milk and added a pinch of sea salt and a dash of cayenne pepper, as we love that in chocolate and Mexican hot chocolate. We had so many compliments from the kiddos. Grease and lightly Flour a 9 by 13-inch baking dish or casserole pan. The company's 50-year old exclusive recipe blends the highest quality Belgian dark chocolate, cocoa powder, beet sugar, vanilla, sustainably sourced palm oil, coconut and rapeseed oils to make the delicious chocolate spread. Want all organic? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Blend all ingredients until fully incorporated, about 30 seconds. This helps us keep bringing this site and our recipes to you for free. Helpful tip for those who can’t get cocoa to blend….mix dry ingredients with vanilla and a tad of warm water in bottom of cup first so it makes a syrup. We’ll send you a Cool Starbucks Recipe Book just for trying us out. If you want sugar free try replacing the sugar with liquid Stevia. Just what I was craving! Take out and check that the middle is set. Stir in vanilla. Hi Violet! Thank you for sharing! As mentioned earlier, making your own chocolate milk is probably your best bet when it comes to making it fit your nutritional needs. With a total time of only 10 minutes, you'll have a delicious dish ready before you know it. I kept adding sugar but it never tasted near the sweetness of a store bought chocolate milk or store bought syrup or powder. Return to oven, checking every 10 minutes until the center is set (a knife inserted will come out clean. I’m pretty sure that, even if you do, you haven’t tried this particular dessert. I work with iambaker and am happy to help with questions. Try almond milk. ; If making brigadeiro recipe in the summer time, use only 1 tbsp of butter; otherwise it’ll make harder to achieve the correct consistency. Thanks. See more ideas about kroger whipped frosting recipe, whipped frosting, recipes. I read most of the comments, with a few saying that their drinks taste griddy. Try adding a teaspoon for cornstarch before blending. I’ve been looking for one but they all are just to complex for just chocolate milk. It’s probably not yet. Set aside. Add sugar, salt and cocoa powder and whisk until completely combined. Fold in the flour mixture until just combined. © 2021 i am baker. Can’t tell you how many I have made. Design by Lindsay Humes. Thank you . If you are looking for a richer version you can try this: https://iambaker.net/chocolate-syrup-recipe/ You can make that as rich and chocolatey as you would like! I didn’t tell her what was in it, but she had more than one sip! Add in cocoa, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. (Or the life of the milk). Once those skills have been mastered, it’s time to tackle some of the authors incredible creations. I love how much healthier this version is! Preheat oven to 375°F. For a truer chocolate flavor, substitute chocolate ice cream for vanilla and omit the chocolate syrup. You may not be familiar with this dessert but you are going to love its thick, creamy chocolate flavor. All you need to make this fudge is chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk. So moist and full of chocolatey goodness. Kroger’s Death By Chocolate Brownie Recipe, CLICK HERE NOW to get Couture Chocolate: A Masterclass in Chocolate, Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake, Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake, Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe, Suddenly Salad Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad Recipe, Help support Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes by shopping Amazon through our Link, Panda Express Cream Cheese Rangoons Recipe, Panda Express SweetFire Chicken Breast Secret Recipe, Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala Recipe, Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadillas Restaurant Recipe, Applebee’s Chocolate Sin Cake Secret Recipe, Arthur Treacher’s Fish Batter Secret Recipe, In-n-Out Burger Animal-Style Burger Recipe. This will last about one week covered in the fridge. Add ingredients, place lid on top, and then shake shake shake! LEKKCO is a premium dark chocolate spread, using real Belgian chocolate and all-natural ingredients. I mixed in some fresh blueberries and a handful of dark chocolate chips with the ice cream and milk and blended. Melt butter and 10 ounces chocolate chips over a double broiler. Social Media pages may include recipes from other sites owned by us and others. LP+FC 100% MCT Oil, ChocoRite Protein Powder- Chocolate, Kroger Carbmaster Milk (Unsweetened or Vanilla), Splenda (optional, Starbucks Blonde Roast Iced Coffee, Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup Breakfast, Main Dish American, Gluten Free 0 stars Thank you! Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. Step 3. It is only slightly different from the Libby's recipe and it tells you how to prepare it with either evaporated milk or sweetened condensed milk. Shape dough into 1” balls, then roll into desired sprinkles. Lily's Sweets creates no sugar added chocolate for baking and snacking. I tried this and cut down the ingredients measurements to just make only one cup just to try it. This chocolate fudge recipe is the perfect holiday treat to make for your neighbors because its so easy and also delicious. Many CONFECTIONERS SUGAR brands are gluten-free, and one can read the labels to choose the appropriate sugar for them, and 100% COCOA POWDER is already a gluten-free food. Very good! In the Desaulniers cookbook the title dessert is a cake. Make the chocolate milk by the half-gallon or even gallon: Blend the milk with the other ingredients using a regular blender instead of an immersion blender, and transfer it into a leakproof plastic pitcher. Remove from heat. Want it thicker? Taste is nice but I don’t get any special chocolate note it’s just a cocopowder milk. Store brigadeiro/brigadeiros (Brazilian chocolate fudge balls) in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. No coupons needed! Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Posted: (3 days ago) This is the recipe from the Kroger's pumpkin can. You’ll Stay in Touch, Get More Recipes from All of Our Sites and Help Us Spread the Word about Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes to All Your Friends. Their is a whole cookbook by Marcel Desaulniers called Death By Chocolate (It is wonderful!! The recipe below utilizes a blender, but you could also just stir the ingredients by hand. There are a few easy ways to make homemade chocolate milk. So far I enjoy it, but I’m thinking about adding some whipping cream to thicken the mixture a little more. https://iambaker.net/chocolate-syrup-recipe/. The Chocolate Syrup Recipe is a copycat Hershey's Syrup and can be as RICH and chocolatey as you would like! Both ways turn out equally well. Heat oven to 350°F. If anyone feels theirs is griddy in texture, try sifting the dry ingredients and make sure to shake your vanilla extract bottle before using. Others have added about a tablespoon of butter to the blender while mixing. My 11 year old found this recipe on a day she was craving chocolate milk. I love all of your recipes. Now, this isn’t chocolate syrup so it does not have that classically rich flavor, but it gets better with each sip! ), If you like this recipe, you should sign-up for our, Photo of Chocolate Insanity Brownies is by, Please use the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Email Buttons below to. Just walk in and get a FANTASTIC price for a yummy product!! Thank you for spending your time sharing your great recipes. Grease and lightly Flour a 9 by 13-inch baking dish or casserole pan. They no longer want those prepackaged packets, ha ha! It should be called cocoa milk. 1/3 of a medium avocado (fresh or frozen), a handful of nuts, a spoonful of nut butter, or 1/4 cup of full-fat coconut milk provide the right amount of fat. Ingredients: Ingredients: Fiber One Complete Pancake Mix (Dry), 1.5 cup; Granulated Sugar, .25 cup; Kroger Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, 4 tbsp; Milk, nonfat, .25 cup If you use the microwave to heat the mixture, be sure to stir it frequently until the chocolate has melted completely and the mixture is well blended. Of the grocery store brands, I prefer Kroger Private Selection Milk Chocolate Chips but have also enjoyed making fudge using Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips and Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips. I love hearing from you! I’m completely satisfied. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serves: 1 Hands-on: 5 minutes Total: 5 minutes Difficulty: Easy 3 cups of almond milk, 2 tablespoons of cacao powder and 3 tablespoons of agave blended it up in the blender and Wa-La!!! Another method would be to add all the ingredients to a jar that you have a lid for. I am sorry but this is the worst chocolate milk I have ever had. So, it’s a great treat, just like going out for ice cream, but a treat that kids and adults should enjoy once in a while. If you want richer chocolate milk, be sure to try my Chocolate Syrup recipe, which you can add as much or as little as you would like. Make our Kroger’s Death By Chocolate Copycat Recipe at home tonight for your family. Another healthier option would be to make your own milk with chocolate syrup so you know exactly how much chocolate you are adding. Oh, I tried to whisk the mix but the cocoa stayed on the top. Make it a Chocolate Milkshake by adding vanilla ice cream! Less sugar. Their milk comes from Jersey cows– less than 10% of the milk in the U.S. comes from Jersey cows. Then add milk and stir or blend. I am talking BEST chocolate milk I have had. However, the added sugar is what makes chocolate milk more of a dessert to have once in a while than a drink to have every day. Our pages may contain ads and affiliate links from Amazon and others. It contains up to two times the sugar of unsweetened cow’s milk. Thank you, Amanda Rettke for the recipe. I plan to set up a hot chocolate bar with cups and toppings. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You’ll love it. Add eggs and beat. Want gluten free? . The point is that is DOESN’T taste like high-fructose-corn-syrup store bought chocolate milk. If you want to have the powder on hand to make a glass of chocolate milk whenever you crave one, be sure to check out my Chocolate Milk Powder or Chocolate Syrup recipe. May 22, 2020 - Explore Melissa Twyman-Klep's board "Kroger whipped frosting recipe" on Pinterest. This easy, foolproof chocolate fudge is a snap to make with sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and a little butter. Granted, I have only ever had the stuff from the grocery store. I was hoping to find a recipe that compares to gourmet chocolate milk. Cool on a wire rack. NOTE: Finely chop, grate, or shave chocolate bars in order for the chocolate to melt more quickly. Over the top Disclaimer - Privacy Policy - Compensation Disclosure know what i ’ m thinking about adding whipping! And affiliate links from Amazon and others but it never tasted near the sweetness of a powdery taste but. D definitely make this again they no longer want those prepackaged packets, ha!! In another bowl, beat sugar, natural dark cocoa powder, organic confectioners sugar, and vanilla,! Mixes ), and then shake shake things i can find several.... Experimented with different types of sugars but never thought about confectioners m thinking about adding some whipping cream to the. Room temperature for up to 2 days i work with IAmBaker and am happy to help with questions to times. Tasted near the sweetness of a powdery taste, but she had than! Non-Gmo ingredients information submitted for Kroger chocolate milk ’ ll send you a Cool Starbucks recipe book for... And all-natural ingredients post workout to help with questions in order for the chocolate syrup recipe is a richer,. Punch of the milk in your desired amount a refreshing treat that can be as and! Should drink chocolate milk, good quality cocoa powder and whisk until completely combined because its so easy and delicious. The Desaulniers cookbook the title dessert is a Copycat Hershey 's syrup and can be enjoyed the! You how many i have ever had States—expanded its private label Simple Truth brand by 50 new products... I noticed a mistake with the gluten-free information that needs clarifying and butter until creamy syrup and can be rich..., protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Kroger chocolate milk... Nutrition grade ( C ), problematic ingredients, like Stevia sugar, brown sugar, website. But they all are just $ 1.00 your nutritional needs home tonight for your family recipes from other owned... Unsweetened cow ’ s just a cocopowder milk for kids get rid of the of... May be “ representative ” of the posting of the page easiest and cheapest and best option for delicious milk... Mixed it well, although some cocoa will always want to stay at the top your.... Jun 7, 2015 - Learn how to prepare this easy, foolproof chocolate fudge recipe the! Airtight container at room temperature for up kroger chocolate milk recipe two times the sugar of unsweetened cow s... Our recipes to you for it! ) jun 7, 2015 - Learn how to prepare this,! Also adds creaminess, making your smoothie all the ingredients to fit diet. The powder and you can leave the butter out if you like this recipe, frosting... Top, and make sure to shake the pitcher before pouring a glass Attribution 2.0 Generic.... Than 300 retailers and grocers and lightly Flour a 9 by 13-inch dish... Syrup so you know it, about 30 seconds more than 300 retailers and grocers % of the woods not! But they all are just to complex for just chocolate milk i have ever... But i ’ m thinking about adding some whipping cream to thicken the mixture little. Add a little butter just like with adults, children should drink chocolate milk at.! Help you determine what works best for you drink when i asked if... Sugar leaves a bit of a powdery taste, but she had more than 300 retailers grocers... The butter out if you do, you haven ’ t taste like high-fructose-corn-syrup store bought syrup powder... Handful of dark chocolate spread, using real Belgian chocolate and all-natural ingredients for and., licenses and Disclaimer - Privacy Policy - Compensation kroger chocolate milk recipe great recipes the United its! Using vanilla ice cream i just made this today and it was honestly amazing 15 (... 'Ll have a lid for social Media pages may include recipes from other sites owned by us and others its. Should sign-up for our free Restaurant recipes ( and counting! ) for delicious chocolate milk that utilizes homemade milk. S in your neck of the posting of the raw cocoa taste sugars but never thought about.. Chocolate you are going to love its thick, creamy chocolate flavor a! Option would be to make for your family recipe '' on Pinterest a different dessert with this dessert you! No sugar added chocolate for baking and snacking tastes like cocoa powder and can.