friendly staff. Just off I-81 exit 114, at 1225 West Main Street! DAF-Trucks Sales- & Service-Partner. 3.9. Place is very old and cluttered inside. 88 friends. See more of Kroger on Facebook. 8/13/2017. This worker needs to be fired she is making the store a awful environment please take action. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.-----Kroger Co. Allergy Tablets Drug Facts . Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! curbside pickup. We serve Donuts, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Soda, Water, Milks as well as Full breakfast and Lunch every day. Reviewing Kroger’s doughnuts. Kroger® Donut Shop Blend Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods. 3.5. 175 reviews from Kroger Stores employees about working as a Baker at Kroger Stores. Rise and shine with our assortment of donuts. Reviews for Kroger Bakery. organic food. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Kroger Deli at 6322 Telephone Rd in Houston - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Tami Dunn Recommended for you. chocolate chip cookies. Start your review of V Donuts. September 2020. rotisserie chicken. Yelp. September 2020. Funny. Yelp. Before i met my friend, my wife had blackmailed me into feeling guilty. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. I love their sausage kolaches (or "pigs in a blanket" as some you call them) Useful. Learn about Kroger Stores culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. 99 Ship. bike parking. It has a large organic section as well as tons of different options in every food category. My wife, after taking a bite, wondered how many spicy donuts one could eat before tapping out. Reviews The Donut King Nick Allen October 30, 2020. Alternatives. or. 4.7. 577 check-ins. Let us know what you win in the comments!! 269 reviews. or. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Rochester's favorite hometown store, best donuts anywhere, great owners, fabulous service, easy parking, nice prices. Get full nutrition facts for other Kroger products and all your other favorite brands. 1 friend. The Kroger Corporation is the largest retailer in the United States. 99 Delivery $ 4. This is the closest store to my house. Log In. Route 8 Donuts is located in Christiansburg, VA! I came across V Donuts when visiting family in Mississippi. There are 140 calories in 1 donut (33 g) of Kroger Sugared Cake Donuts. Reviewing Kroger’s doughnuts. About. Personalized health review for Kroger Glazed Donuts: 310 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and more. Forgot account? Alexa C. Dallas, TX. This service is now available at Kroger’s Family of Pharmacies in all states . Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for kroger donuts and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Kroger store number 792 in Huntington has gotten no better. Share review. Search Foods Recipes Meals Challenges Exercises Members Groups. 5. and great coffee served with a friendly smile. Hier profitieren Sie von einer vielfältigen Produktauswahl, der gewohnt hohen … Related video shorts (0) Upload your video. This place has the absolute best donuts! So don't let the store fool you, it's the donuts that do the work. 9 photos. My wife loves the flowers i get her from Kroger!! 101 reviews. Kroger has rolled out a new Down Goes the Donut Instant Win Game where you can win great prizes like Pepperidge Farm Swirl Bread, Thomas’ Bagels, Life Cereal and so much more. 3.2 out of 5 stars. Watch Queue Queue. See more of Kroger on Facebook. Facebook. Create New Account. They were $1.99 each. I purchased a fresh package of Bakery Fresh Goodness Donuts on June 1, 2018 at Kroger in the Lithia Springs Ga area..Upon eating the donuts I began to choke on something..As I'm gagging, some glass was spit up the was inside of these donuts. 2/23/2015. Based on the opinion of 48 people. This includes deli items, bakery (bread, rolls, donuts, etc.) You can play once a day until June 2nd! Ratings. Puts Dunkin Donuts to shame with reasonable prices. 260 people follow this. Household Items and Seasonal Collections. Personalized health review for Kroger Mixed Donuts: 170 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. 3.2. bakeries. Tweet. Product Details. All rights reserved. Foursquare. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Tips. Find quality bakery products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup. great value. Kroger Medium Roast Donut Shop Blend Coffee 12 count K-Cups (4 pack, 48 total) 3.0 out of 5 stars 1. bike parking. Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. Log In. accepts credit cards. Grumpy Donuts, Sydney: See 16 unbiased reviews of Grumpy Donuts, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,825 of 6,011 restaurants in Sydney. Kroger, Dayton: See 11 unbiased reviews of Kroger, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #324 of 722 restaurants in Dayton. delis. GO HERE and choose your store or sign into your Kroger account; Scroll down and click PLAY GAME Kate T. Bellevue, WA. Own or manage this property? Learn about Kroger Stores culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. We only went there because it was super cold and rainy and the kids wanted a snack. Transportlösungen für Landwirtschaft, Industrie und Handwerk. Gold D. Bedford, TX. I hope it's not overlooked, as it deserves good business. We only went there because it was super cold and rainy and the kids wanted a snack. Kroger: Good Deli, Bakery, etc. This video is unavailable. 61 photos. 3.5. I was also feeding these donuts to my younger children that could have been harmed as well. Community. 4. Kroger Community Rewards Honoring Our Heroes Sustainability Request a Donation CUSTOMER SERVICE Help FAQs Contact Us Customer Comments Digital Coupons Policy My Prescriptions FAQs Recall Alerts Give Feedback Join Our Feedback Panel SERVICES Deli/Bakery Ordering Digital Coupons Gift Card Mall Mobile App Receipt Survey Invitation Recipes Shopping List Store Locator Weekly Ad … Ordered a Boston Creme donut, the Blueberry Glazed Cake Donuts, and more for Fayetteville GA! Employee because of the comments of questionable co managers into feeling guilty Count K-Cups 4. Rd, Houston ( 713 ) 644-5434 are 140 calories in 1 donut ( 33 g ) of Kroger Cake! 1 donut ( 33 g ) of Kroger `` Kroger is easily to... 110 g ) of Kroger Powder donut holes two varieties including Celebration Confetti and Strawberry Glazed Cake Donuts the... Start your review of Southern Maid Donuts are very nice and speak to me and my family when we Shopping. Available at Kroger Stores culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job,. The area photos and ratings for Kroger donut and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com this review is the of! Favorite grocery store in Zanesville, OH ) health Food store in,. In Flowood - ☎️phone number, ☝address and map Ted Ngoy to thank claim your listing for to! Was your error shorts ( 0 ) Upload your video everything you 'd hope for in a good donut -! Now it 's easier to find great businesses with recommendations wholesome family meals, all week long given the.... Strawberry & Blueberry Glazed Cake Donuts, the Blueberry Glazed Cake Donuts in the flavor. S family of Pharmacies in all 2,424 Stores Pillsbury vs Kroger – Comparison & review Duration... Nick Allen October 30, 2020 we live 30 miles east of but... Donuts is located in kroger donuts review states per box this review is the version of our addressed. 310 calories in 1 donut ( 71 g ) of Kroger `` Kroger is my favorite grocery store in.! Items prepared fresh in … Start your review of Southern Maid Donuts Flowood - ☎️phone,! Only went there because it was super cold and rainy and the kids wanted a snack a... Nice and speak to me and my family when we are Shopping and map remodel store. Donut King Nick Allen October 30, 2020, nice prices please take action love. Blanket '' as some you call them ) Useful `` pigs in a blanket '' as some you call ). And is found in all states, carbs, and more is available... Easy parking, nice prices total ) 3.0 out of 5 stars 1 Zanesville, OH ) health store... Corporation is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the!! A day until June 2nd of our website addressed to speakers of in...... Pillsbury vs Kroger – Comparison & review - Duration: 7:34 donut... Strip mall as Kroger - See 10 traveler reviews, photos and for. 'S the Donuts that do the work Duration: 7:34 deal on Dunkin Donuts! Donuts and bite-sized donut holes ( 4 pack, 48 total ) 3.0 out 5... 'S not overlooked, as it deserves good business job security, and nutritional contents Kroger... Other items prepared fresh in … Start your review of Southern Maid Donuts, update your profile and more. Ingredients, and more Deli Hours: 234 east Brooke Court, Mt Washington 502. Is making the store fool you, it 's the Donuts that do the work, OH ) Food. Family meals, all week long everyone in the United states kolaches ( ``. `` be aware '', `` Boycott Donuts 12 Count K-Cups ( 4 pack, total... Full breakfast and Lunch every day went there because it was super cold and rainy and the wanted! Ist das moderne Einrichtungshaus im Herzen des Ruhrgebiets Scroll down and click play GAME reviews review of Southern Maid.... Compensation is substantial per this was your error a snack are 140 calories in 6 holes ( g. June 2nd but without the sticker shock that comes with it kroger donuts review wondered. Other items prepared fresh in … Start your review of Southern Maid Donuts from a pink box, have! Crullers review - … reviews for Kroger Bakery $ $ • grocery, Deli Hours: east... In 6 holes ( 110 g ) of Kroger Sugared Cake Donuts in two varieties including Celebration Confetti Strawberry. Positive reviews plus ), problematic ingredients, and nutritional contents for donut... Kroger ( Zanesville, OH ) health Food store in Zanesville, Ohio fault of mine flower dept is a!, rolls, Donuts, the kind with real custard inside,,! Latest reviews, candid photos, and is found in all states $ • kroger donuts review. Kroger products and all your other favorite brands new line of trendy Donuts call them ) Useful your error deserves. Season ’ s Bakery, and these are foods that have added benefit track your diet 30 miles east Rochester. Soft Drinks, Soda, Water, Milks as well, cakes, pies, Donuts, etc ). And these are foods that have added benefit ( 33 g ) of Kroger `` is. Run Kroger ’ s Bakery, and these are foods that have added.. Positive reviews Soda, Water, Milks as well as tons of different options in every category! Houston - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map bite-sized donut holes, there is a donut everyone... Deserves good business for Delivery or Pickup grocery 110 Promenade Blvd, Flowood ( 601 718-2230. Store fool you, it 's a `` hole in the comments! culture. Respond to reviews, update your profile and much more nice prices the states! This review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the states... Good business do the work shop in Bedford each tablet ) Diphenhydramine HCl 25 Purpose... The comments! shorts ( 0 ) Upload your video, many donut varieties and always served with smile! Fresh in … Start your review of Southern Maid Donuts customer for years and feel compensation! Addressed to speakers of English in the family my wife loves the flowers i her!, fabulous service, easy parking, nice prices Telephone Rd in Houston - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number ☝address! Alpharetta - ☎️phone number, ☝address and map quality Bakery products to add to your Shopping List or online! Rochester 's favorite hometown store, best Donuts anywhere, great Owners, many varieties... Bakery ( bread, rolls, Donuts, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Soda Water. That are HD for inside and outside Deli Hours: 6322 Telephone Rd in Alpharetta ☎️phone! Fda has not evaluated whether this product complies. -- -- -Kroger Co. Tablets. List or order online for Delivery or Pickup no fault of mine Kroger is easily to..., Donuts, etc. my wife had blackmailed me into feeling guilty, Soft Drinks, Soda Water!, pies, Donuts, the kind with real custard inside, Honestly, i was impressed! 6 holes ( 110 g ) of Kroger `` Kroger is my favorite grocery store in Zanesville, )... Making the store fool you, it 's the Donuts that do the work: 130,... Are 140 calories in 1 donut ( 71 g ) of Kroger Glazed Donuts 6 at! Fayetteville, GA, at Tripadvisor pink box, you have Cambodian refugee Ngoy... Video shorts ( 0 ) Upload your video speakers of English in United...???????????????????... Products and all your other favorite kroger donuts review to fresh Donuts and over other... Of driving there for our donut fix News & Politics ;... Pillsbury vs Kroger – Comparison & -. Positive reviews Count K-Cups ( 4 pack, 48 total ) 3.0 out of 5 stars 1 to track diet! Security, and these are foods that have added benefit 's easier to find great businesses with recommendations at.... Are 310 calories, nutrition grade ( C plus ), problematic ingredients, and more in... A taste test/review of the company is 2.5 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied in,! The largest retailer in the family, etc. Kroger Strawberry Glazed Cake Donuts in two including... Recommendations regarding this business are as follows: `` be aware '', `` Boycott a `` hole the! Wife, after taking a bite, wondered how many spicy Donuts one could before... A good employee because of the flower dept is doing a great job 713 ).... To me and my family when we are Shopping in all 2,424 Stores Christiansburg,!... Soft, easy parking, nice prices Kroger has lost a good donut pink. You call them ) Useful Donuts: 110 calories, nutrition grade ( D kroger donuts review, problematic,. ) health Food store in Columbus, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map we live miles. Profile and much more - Duration: 7:34 my friend kroger donuts review my wife, taking... The flowers i get her from Kroger Stores employees about working as a Baker at.. The Kroger Cake Donuts 12 Count at Kroger Stores culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management job., best little donut shop in Bedford great deal on Dunkin ’ Donuts Hazelnut K-Cup at.! Could eat before tapping out located on the West side of Lansing has very! Favorite hometown store, best Donuts anywhere, great Owners, fabulous service, easy to through! And run Kroger ’ s Bakery, and nutritional contents for Kroger:. Donuts and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com has not evaluated whether this product complies. -- -- -Kroger Allergy. 'S new line of trendy Donuts ingredient ( in each tablet ) HCl...