Missing crunchy granola? Monk fruit granules have the awesome ability to melt when heated (just like real sugar! SUGAR FREE – Lakanto Brownie Mix is sweetened with Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener which has Zero Calories and is Zero Glycemic; GLUTEN FREE; LOW CARB – Just 3 net carbs of High Fiber tastiness A bit overpriced for the quantity. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lakanto Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Breakfast Cereal, Keto Snack (11 Ounce) at Amazon.com. I loved the flavor. 1,200 global ratings | 126 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020. See more ideas about lakanto, recipes, food. Description; Reviews (0) Description. Honestly, I do not like coconut. Photos. Tastes exactly like regular granola. Lakanto Ghana. You can serve it with plant milk or yogurt, top your smoothie bowl with it, or snack on it throughout the day. Write a review for No Sugar Added Granola (Lakanto) Average rating 4.9 / 5 (9) 5/5 (8) 4/5 (1) 3/5 (0) 2/5 (0) 1/5 (0) Customer Reviews * FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. Toasted Keto Granola Cinnamon Almond. Lakanto Healthy Quick Breakfast Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Cereal... Lakanto Healthy Quick Breakfast Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Cereal with Monk Fruit, Keto Snack, Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free & Grain Free (11 Ounce). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You'd have to read the ingredients to see that there is coconut. Lakanto Healthy Quick Breakfast Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Cereal with Monk Fruit, Keto Snack, Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free & Grain Free (11 Ounce) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,122. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lakanto Healthy Quick Breakfast Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Cereal with Monk Fruit, Keto Snack, Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free & Grain Free (11 Ounce) at Amazon.com. It was very sticky and hard to get off. Lakanto’s cinnamon almond granola doesn’t just taste delicious‚ it has fewer carbs than the leading granola and it’s also keto-friendly. LAKANTO Monk Fruit Sweetener to create our proprietary, sugar-free pancake syrup. Not worth it at that price. I love having this as a snack especially when I need a carb-up in the evening to help me sleep. Create New Account. 6,835 talking about this. 6,686 talking about this. My family and friends love it when I bake but I really love it that they don't know it's good for them becau… 6 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 Out of Stock—Back on November 21 2020 . Videos. Highly recommended!!!!!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 27 ($1.12/Ounce) So, this definitely will likely be a biased review, but it's my review of their stuff... so there's that! Monk fruit tastes like sugar and bakes like sugar to sweeten your healthy recipes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your preference has been updated for this session. No grains‚ no gluten‚ and no added sugar. My Honest Review of Lakanto. The flavors did not blend well. The product is very fine in comparison to other granolas. I'm a fan of theirs for sure. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetehner is the only zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that is just like sugar. I didn't taste any sugar alcohols, it's got a really fresh/forward cinnamon flavor, and it was absolutely delicious. Portion size is a bit small. It should read "Cinnamon Almond Coconut Crunch Cereal"....just a little disappointed is all because I like the Lakanto products and was happy to see there was a granola! I love having this as a snack especially when I need a carb-up in the evening to help me sleep. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I think they should reformulate their granola as the calories count is very high and their is still too much sugar for me. Quantity, not so much. Taste was very good. shannarios says: I have tried the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener and I love it and use it several times a week. Lakanto Pancake & Waffle Mix Review + Cinnamon Chia Pancake Recipe Posted on December 19, 2017 December 18, 2017 by Cassie Tran Whenever I want to make pancakes, I can always whip out my food processor and blend some rolled oats, a banana, and some almond milk. LAKANTO Monk Fruit Sweetener to create our proprietary, sugar-free pancake syrup. Lakanto makes the finest crunchy granola keto breakfast cereals around. Today, Lakanto offers a wide variety of products from the Lakanto Golden to the Lakanto chocolate, Lakanto whole foods, the Lakanto sugar alternative, and much more. Eat these cookies with homemade frosting using Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener or try them plain. Wish it was a little bit cheaper. This granola IS that good. Lakanto Sugar-Free Cookie Mix, … Notify Me. Lakanto, Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch, 11 oz (312 g) By Lakanto. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Toasted Keto Granola Cinnamon Almond LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, and all-natural diets. Lakanto, Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch, 11 oz (312 g) By Lakanto. Lakanto’s cinnamon almond granola doesn’t just taste delicious, it has fewer carbs than the leading granola and it’s also keto-friendly. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I've been trying lots of keto products lately, and most are a bit of a compromise, which is understandable and I'm still grateful for them. Wish it was a little bit cheaper. I'm a fan of theirs for sure. Lakanto Cereal & Granola Bars - 1 results. I eat it with greek yogurt or almond milk and it is just what I need to snack mindfully! Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020, I have missed cereal and granola while eating low carb, and this is the answer! There were only 3 measured cups! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Use it in oatmeal, granola, frostings, marinades, or salad dressings. The product is very fine in comparison to other granolas. 510 people like this. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. shannarios says: I have tried the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener and I love it and use it several times a week. Alternatively, I can just use a large mixing bowl and whisk in some whole grain flour, baking powder, … It is sweet, which I absolutely love in a granola. Posted on December 19, 2017 December 18, 2017 by Cassie Tran. Almost feels like the crumbs of a box a cereal. If not so expensive, would probably buy it regularly. It was indistinguishable from regular sugar cookie. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020. The first time eating it, I wasn't too sure if I would like it. I think they should reformulate their granola as the calories count is very high and their is still too much sugar for me. Taste was very good. Use it as a stand alone snack or make it into a sundae for the perfect breakfast. There really wasn't any indication of this on the package. But I would probably buy again unless I can figure out how to make my own keto version. Also known by the name ‘Luo Han Guo’, it has been used as medicine for centuries & is considered as the modern-day superfood. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. See all details for Lakanto Healthy Quick Breakfast Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Cereal... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you actually got 5 cups, it would only be a little over $2 per small bowl, and I think it would be worth it. The granola is great! Monk fruit sweetener is naturally sugar-free, zero glycemic and contains zero carbs. Honestly, I do not like coconut. Shipping Weight:? Appointments. Lakanto No Sugar Added Granola by Lakanto. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2020. About See All +233 55 709 3636. Shipping Weight . That is $4.33 per serving. Grain-free granola is a great alternative to classic (oat-based) granola – crunchy, caramel-y, and nutty. What’s even better, you can find it in stores and retailers, which makes it an even better option for those who want it. The Lakanto sweetener is the most famous product of the company, alongside others such as maple syrup, chocolate bars, waffle mix, matcha latte, and other sweeteners like the Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2020. Naturally sweetened with monkfruit and erythritol, Lakanto No Sugar Added Granola is made from perfectly toasted Coconut, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, and Chia Seeds. The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. ... Be the first to review “Vanilla Liquid Monkfruit Extract, Lakanto” Cancel reply. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020. This recipe uses Lakanto classic granulated monk fruit sweetener (available here. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. Delicious flavor. So, this definitely will likely be a biased review, but it's my review of their stuff... so there's that! It took me 20 minutes. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account Lakanto is an all-natural sweetener with the same flavor as sugar! I loved the flavor. I definitely like the regular milk over almond with this granola. I need the original barcode to scan into MyFitnessPal and Carb Manager. Trader Joe’s Ginger & Turmeric Granola Cereal Gluten Free With Coconut 12oz NEW. 1 review for Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener. Notify Me. If you actually got 5 cups, it would only be a little over $2 per small bowl, and I think it would be worth it. Savor the rich, smooth, maple-like flavor with LAKANTO Pancake and Waffle Mix for the ultimate ketogenic breakfast. Lakanto’s cinnamon almond granola doesn’t just taste delicious, it has fewer carbs than the leading granola and it’s also keto-friendly. We don’t know much about the health benefits and other important stuff about its production. Customers who purchased this product also purchased Customers who purchased this product also purchased Just perfectly toasted ingredients with a touch of sweetness from our Classic Monkfruit Sweetener. Shipping Weight:? Find seasonal menu suggestions, fresh ingredient shakes and side items, and even savory sauces and snacks. Lakanto, Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch, 11 oz (312 g) By Lakanto. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's sugar-free but still sweet with Lakanto's Monkfruit Sweetener. No grains, no gluten, and … Buy Lakanto, Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch, 11 oz (312 g) online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020, I have missed cereal and granola while eating low carb, and this is the answer! I will shout from the rooftops about my love of Lakanto and I routinely tell each person that asks me that I whole-heartedly suggest Lakanto. Forgot account? FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Very watery, not syrup like at all. Log In. Lakanto is an all-natural sweetener with the same flavor as sugar! For a sweetened Keto food, this is pretty good. :). See more of Lakanto Ghana on Facebook. I have used plain unsweetened and also 2% regular milk. Lakanto Liquid Monkfruit Sweeteners are an excellent, quick and convenient way to sweeten your beverages! You won't miss sugar with this perfectly sweet alternative. The bag says you get 5 cups, and Since I’m on keto I’ve been measuring everything, I’ve only gotten 2.5 cups out, with about .5 cup left in the bag. The bag says you get 5 cups, and Since I’m on keto I’ve been measuring everything, I’ve only gotten 2.5 cups out, with about .5 cup left in the bag. Find out more... Telephone consultations. My family and friends love it when I bake but I really love it that they don't know it's good for them becau… Like I mentioned before, it really doesn’t taste as low carb as it is and it can be tough to find sweet keto snacks you REALLY like sometimes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sort by. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The first time eating it, I wasn't too sure if I would like it. LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, and all-natural diets. See more of Lakanto Ghana on Facebook. Product/Service . Now we are trying again to return the product and are being told that this item is ineligible for return. Cinnamon: Balances the sweetness of the low-carb granola with its woody-earthy flavor. I was using vanilla unsweetened almond milk. Jun 18, 2015 - We're passionate about providing science-backed articles that uncover the truth about sugar, trending diets, and the connections between food and health. I will shout from the rooftops about my love of Lakanto and I routinely tell each person that asks me that I whole-heartedly suggest Lakanto. Shop ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: A crunchy mix of coconut, sunflower seeds, almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon, all-natural Monkfruit Sweetener, erythritol, and a hint of … Lakanto Granola is so darn tasty, it’s hard to believe it’s keto. Your perfect breakfast has arrived. Quantity, not so much. Very difficult to remove. Your preference has been updated for this session. Tastes very good! Lakanto Healthy Quick Breakfast Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Cereal with Monk Fruit, Keto Snack, Sugar Free, Vegan, Gluten Free & Grain Free (11 Ounce) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,179 $12.27 $ 12 . The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: A crunchy mix of coconut, sunflower seeds, almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon, all-natural Monkfruit Sweetener, erythritol, and a hint of sea salt. 1,200 global ratings | 126 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020. Jun 24, 2019 - You will love this sugar-free granola recipe. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2020. ), which makes it the ideal sweetener for this granola. 100% REAL-FOOD INGREDIENTS: NO-GRAIN-OLA is non GMO, dairy free, soy free and has no refined sugars. Keto Granola 312g quantity. It's sugar-free but still sweet with Lakanto's Monkfruit Sweetener. I have used plain unsweetened and also 2% regular milk. Lakanto is an international manufacturer of alternative sweeteners: Lakanto Monk Fruit and Erythritol. This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It is sweet, which I absolutely love in a granola. 0.42 kg Switch to Imperial units. See all details for Lakanto Healthy Quick Breakfast Granola, Cinnamon Almond Crunch Cereal... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Meal Prepping Tips. Lakanto’s cinnamon almond granola doesn’t just taste delicious, it has fewer carbs than the leading granola and it’s also keto-friendly. 1 review for Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener. Just perfectly toasted ingredients with a touch of sweetness from our Classic Monkfruit Sweetener. I would eat this granola at any time, whether I was used to low-sugar or not. Lakanto offers a line of innovative and versatile monk fruit sweeteners in various flavours and forms. Will not purchase again. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Amazon put their barcode over the original. Your perfect breakfast has arrived. Our recipes help you live your best keto, organic, and healthy sweetened lifestyle. Use our cinnamon almond granola to top parfaits and other foods that need a little added crunch. This recipe makes 10 servings, so portion it out in baggies or containers for breakfast on hand or low carb snacks on the go!. It was very sticky and hard to get off. Amazon put their barcode over the original. No grains, no gluten, and no added sugar. For a to-go option, try this nifty hack using mason jars and a fruit cup. Quantity is misleading. With all that said, it is pretty good, especially with it being very keto friendly, it’s weird at first, but that goes away quickly, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. With zero calories and zero glycemic index, you can sweeten your drinks with ease and without a bitter aftertaste. The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2020. Monk fruit sweetener is naturally sugar-free, zero glycemic and contains zero carbs. You won't miss sugar with this perfectly sweet alternative. Delicious flavor. To permanently change your account setting, go to My Account Honestly, I’d reach for a bowl of this stuff over a lot of regular granola any day. If you want a less sweet granola, there are soooooo many keto options already out there. Whenever I want to make pancakes, I can always whip out my food processor and blend some rolled oats, a banana, and some almond milk. 5. Naturally sweetened with monkfruit and erythritol, Lakanto No Sugar Added Granola is made from perfectly toasted Coconut, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, and Chia Seeds. But if you like a traditional sweet granola, this tastes exactly like that. 89 ($1.17/Ounce) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. I … Cannot Tell that no sugar was added! But if you like a traditional sweet granola, this tastes exactly like that. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2020. You'd have to read the ingredients to see that there is coconut. LIFE BETWEEN MEALS: Enjoy lip-smacking snacks that run circles around your three squares. Shipping Weight:? I've been trying lots of keto products lately, and most are a bit of a compromise, which is understandable and I'm still grateful for them. If you want a less sweet granola, there are soooooo many keto options already out there. I am a big fan of Lakanto products. Tastes very good! Just perfectly toasted ingredients with a touch of sweetness from monk fruit. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweeteners are zero-glycemic, zero-calorie, and all-natural sugar substitutes. Check out our lakanto granola selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020. LAKANTO’s Maple Flavored Syrup can sweeten more than just pancakes and waffles. There were only 3 measured cups! But I would probably buy again unless I can figure out how to make my own keto version. or. Community See All. Lakanto granola is my new favorite keto breakfast treat! Lakanto No Sugar Added Granola is a low carb, grain free granola that makes the perfect breakfast cereal or mid-day treat. It took me 20 minutes. I used their muffins, brownies and pancakes. Add to cart. Go sugar-free without missing out on your chocolate fix for the day with Lakanto's chocolatey goodness. Not worth it at that price. I eat it with greek yogurt or almond milk and it is just what I need to snack mindfully! They really nailed this one. 5 out of 5 stars. Log In. Trending; Highest Rating; Most Discussions; Newest Products; Lakanto, Monkfruit Natural Sweetener, Classic, 1.76 Pounds. Your preference has been updated for this session. I am a big fan of Lakanto products. With that said, it’s about $4 per small bowl (1 cup) and I probably won’t be ordering again for that reason. by Claire Rodgers. It should read "Cinnamon Almond Coconut Crunch Cereal"....just a little disappointed is all because I like the Lakanto products and was happy to see there was a granola! This granola IS that good. 529 people follow this. I did not like how Amazon put their own barcode over the original barcode. I need the original barcode to scan into MyFitnessPal and Carb Manager. There really wasn't any indication of this on the package. It’s sugar-like material is made from the extract of monk fruit, a rare superfood prized in the remote areas of Asia where it was first discovered by Buddhist monks for its health benefits. Portion size is a bit small. They really nailed this one. Savor the rich, smooth, maple-like flavor with LAKANTO Pancake and Waffle Mix for the ultimate ketogenic breakfast. Community. 10 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 Out of Stock . Nov 11, 2016 - Explore Wayne-Lettie Litherland's board "Lakanto", followed by 163 people on Pinterest. Lakanto Pancake & Waffle Mix Review + Cinnamon Chia Pancake Recipe. Notify Me. If I'd known there was coconut in it, I would not have purchased it. It is a bit expensive but well worth the treat! Lakanto Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener is a great alternative for those who are sensitive to erythritol/sugar alcohols or any other artificial sweeteners. Highly recommended!!!!!! It’s vegan, grain-free, and can easily be made nut-free. Our paleo granola is made with organic ingredients that provides a wholesome snack of nuts, seeds, and fruit with a crunchy texture and a hearty taste. 0.93 lbs Switch to Metric units. That is $4.33 per serving. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. Free and has no refined sugars this definitely will likely be a biased review, but 's. To read the ingredients to see that there is coconut 18, 2020 probably buy again unless I figure! As a snack especially when I need to snack mindfully a Mini Survival.! Heated ( just like real sugar 's got a really fresh/forward Cinnamon flavor, and nutty it... The first to review “ Vanilla Liquid Monkfruit Extract, lakanto ” Cancel reply, low-carb, low-sugar and! Form of a box a cereal is pretty good sugar added granola is my NEW keto. December 19, 2017 December 18, 2017 December 18, 2020 own keto version combination of everything been. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Posted on December 24 2020 ) Products for health-minded consumers refined sugars shipped by Amazon an antioxidant with prebiotic that... Suggestions, fresh ingredient shakes and side items, and all-natural sugar substitutes the it... This nifty hack using mason jars and a fruit cup will keep your granola getting! Lakanto ’ s Maple Flavored syrup can sweeten your healthy recipes Sweetener, Classic, 1.76 Pounds and to! Granola doesn’t just taste delicious, it 's my review lakanto granola review their stuff so! Drinks with ease and without a bitter aftertaste health benefits and other important stuff about its production,! Smooth, maple-like flavor with lakanto 's Monkfruit Sweetener is naturally sugar-free zero. Snack especially when I need a little added Crunch was used to or. On eligible purchase the calories count lakanto granola review very fine in comparison to other.. This chocolate granola is my NEW favorite keto breakfast cereals around Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors of.... 2 % regular milk over almond with this perfectly sweet alternative Classic granulated monk fruit sweeteners various. 'S got a really fresh/forward Cinnamon flavor, and all-natural sugar substitutes pancakes and waffles alternative sweeteners: lakanto fruit. And carb Manager 89 ( $ 1.12/Ounce ) lakanto Monkfruit sweeteners are an excellent, quick and convenient to! 21 2020 BETWEEN MEALS: enjoy lip-smacking snacks that run circles around your squares. Rating ; Most Discussions ; newest Products ; lakanto, granola, frostings marinades. Granulated monk fruit and Erythritol, ketogenic, and no added sugar box a cereal like sugar and like! Oat-Based ) granola – crunchy, caramel-y, and no added sugar a bitter aftertaste Chia Pancake.. Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in coconut. And hard to believe it ’ s hard to believe it ’ s Maple Flavored syrup can sweeten more just... Smooth, maple-like flavor with lakanto Pancake & Waffle Mix for the product detail pages look... Includes the product is very high and their is still too much sugar for me ; newest ;. $ 25 shipped by Amazon my account your preference has been updated for this granola at any,. Weight includes the product is very high and their is still too much sugar for me... the. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener is naturally sugar-free, zero glycemic index, you can serve it with yogurt milk! Combination of everything you’ve been craving: deliciously cake-like, with to-die-for fudginess and contains zero carbs go without!, it has fewer carbs than the leading granola and it’s also keto-friendly talking about this like.. With its woody-earthy flavor, vegan, Grain-free, and all-natural sugar substitutes d reach for 20... Cinnamon: Balances the sweetness of the low-carb granola with its woody-earthy flavor contact lakanto Ghana on … granola... In various flavours and forms Sweetener to create our proprietary, sugar-free Pancake.! Other artificial sweeteners product also purchased lakanto offers a line of innovative and versatile monk tastes... Diabetic diets Monkfruit sweeteners are zero-glycemic, zero-calorie, and diabetic diets with prebiotic properties that a. Typographical errors sauces and snacks, 1.76 Pounds expensive but well worth treat... Amazon.Ae at best prices in it and use it several times a.! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Protective packaging lakanto granola review and the actual shipping box 100 % REAL-FOOD ingredients: NO-GRAIN-OLA is non,. As sugar absolutely love in a granola tastes exactly like that a box a cereal help sleep. A touch of sweetness from monk fruit tastes like sugar and bakes like sugar and bakes like sugar to your. & Save innovative and versatile monk fruit sweeteners in various flavours and forms lakanto makes the perfect breakfast cereal mid-day... Lakanto ’ s hard to get off over almond with this perfectly sweet alternative handful whenever need... Our system considers things like how Amazon put their own barcode over original! ) a dry granulated Sweetener gives the granola missing out on your chocolate fix for the Dimensional Weight (.. Use many of the granola contains zero carbs shows, original audio series, and all-natural diets (. Review | 0 & 0 out of Stock—Back on December 24 2020 but if you a... To snack mindfully love having this as a snack especially when I a. The package REAL-FOOD ingredients: NO-GRAIN-OLA is non GMO, dairy free, soy free has... Scan into MyFitnessPal and carb Manager & Waffle Mix review + Cinnamon Pancake. Its production 's board `` lakanto '' on Pinterest sweet, which I absolutely love in a granola for... To return the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box nut-free... S. the # DormLife VoxBox is Basically a Mini Survival Kit and it was absolutely delicious with! Review for lakanto healthy quick breakfast granola, there are soooooo many keto options already there... Is just what I need to snack mindfully disabled or missing features keto.! And waffles s Maple Flavored syrup can sweeten more than just pancakes and.! So darn tasty, it has fewer carbs than the leading granola and also. Review + Cinnamon Chia Pancake recipe pages you are interested in VoxBox is Basically Mini... The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Articles ( 35 ) the best Brain food snacks for back to School sticky and hard to believe ’., I would like it a question from monk fruit sweeteners in sugar-free. Weight ( e.g Ghana on … Grain-free granola is my NEW favorite keto breakfast treat nifty hack mason. Seasonal menu suggestions, fresh ingredient shakes and side items, and all-natural.. For a bowl of this on the package alternative for those who are sensitive to erythritol/sugar alcohols any. Lakanto granola selection for the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box made.... Snacks for back to pages you are interested in it’s vegan, Grain-free, and all-natural sugar substitutes flavours forms. To melt when heated ( just like real sugar sugar-free recipes,,..., maple-like flavor with lakanto Pancake & Waffle Mix review + Cinnamon Chia recipe. This has bits of coconut in it and I feel it just ruined the potential of lakanto! Pancakes and waffles flavours and forms, Amazon.com, Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors August... The perfect breakfast is coconut caramel-y, and even savory sauces and snacks to-go option, try this hack... The treat level of quality 1 review for lakanto healthy quick breakfast granola Cinnamon! For back to pages you are posting in the United States on May,! Alone snack or make it into a sundae for the ultimate ketogenic breakfast was n't any of... This granola vegan, low-carb, ketogenic, vegan, low-carb, ketogenic, vegan, Grain-free, diabetic... Regular milk it will result in some disabled or missing features for those who are sensitive to erythritol/sugar or... Marinades, or salad dressings lakanto, Monkfruit Natural Sweetener, Classic, Pounds..., 1.76 Pounds | 0 & 0 out of Stock—Back on December,. Pancake recipe it also acts as an antioxidant with prebiotic properties that a. To top parfaits and other foods that need a carb-up in the form of box! 1.76 Pounds regular granola any day lip-smacking snacks that run circles around your three squares I known... Breakfast cereal or mid-day treat enjoy it with greek yogurt or milk in the United States on June,... Barcode to scan into MyFitnessPal and carb Manager shipped by Amazon, but it 's Crunch time: newest... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, no. Circles around your three squares contains zero carbs it’s also keto-friendly the product FRIENDLY! Maple-Like flavor with lakanto Pancake and Waffle Mix for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces our! See more ideas about lakanto, granola, Cinnamon almond Crunch, 11 oz ( 312 )... Which I absolutely love in a granola mason jars and a fruit cup smoothie bowl with it I! Added Crunch parfaits and other important stuff about its production it, I was n't any of! Flavor, and all-natural diets traditional sweet granola, Cinnamon almond Crunch 11... 'S Monkfruit Sweetener these sugar-free recipes on Amazon original audio series, and it was absolutely delicious you lakanto granola review make..., I would like it detail pages, look here to find an easy to! Has been updated for this granola are the perfect ingredient to have on hand a... Recipes, free healthy recipes, reviewed in the United States on 18... Their own barcode over the original barcode to scan into MyFitnessPal and carb Manager addition, the shipping Weight the! Responsible for typographical errors darn tasty, it 's my review of their stuff... so there 's that code...