Breathable cool design. The Lucid 12-inch plush gel memory foam mattress is an all-foam mattress with 3 layers in total. Lucid Mattress Review Breakdown. We ordered the Wooden Slat Metal Bed Frame Wood Slats Platform Bedroom Mattress Foundation King and it works great!! Electrode, Comp-3d8d8262-671b-4387-8c2a-92ff3a564104, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0c267f5c-007-176c02dfe20053, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:00:08 GMT, Electrode, Comp-0699e754-8538-4a5c-b380-869bdcaa9fe5, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5fafb488-007-176c027f1929fb, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 22:53:31 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f0f2c1b9-a700-4153-8e75-d7a9cc2b3d57, DC-eus2-prod-a12, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-9.49.4, SHA-e32ef48a2da12f11addfc59f25f34bfef1c8b0c1, CID-83b6a431-007-176c0340eeb27f, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:06:46 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. and we have not verified it. Lucid mattresses come rolled and sealed for efficient shipping. Lucid mattresses are also available online through Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, and more. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Product Title Lucid 10", 12", 14" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Firm, Multiple Sizes Average Rating: ( 4.4 ) out of 5 stars 2030 ratings , based on 2030 reviews Current Price $152.99 $ 152 . Shop a wide array of mattresses in all sizes at Walmart.ca. Movers deals in New Jersey: 50 to 90% off deals in New Jersey. We aim to show you accurate product information. The last 2 yrs it was obviously "breaking down". Yes this comes in all sizes including Twin XL, Yes: Just purchased {for the same purpose, an adjustable (small hospital) bed}. This 10-inch mattress has a medium-firm feel. And, most purchases can be returned for free. 58 $199.99 $199.99. Walmart is a huge part of America and for a good reason. Buy Lucid® Dusk Gel and Aloe Infused Memory Foam Topper 3 inch Queen at Walmart.com We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Platform, Queen, Black, Lucid 10", 12", 14" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Plush, Multiple Sizes, Lucid 13" Prime Gel Memory Foam and Latex Hybrid Mattress, Lucid 11 Inch Energy Premium Support and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress, LUCID Deluxe 16" Premium Support Plush Memory Foam Mattress, Lucid 6" Dual-Layered Memory Foam Mattress, Lucid Bounder 7" Innerspring Mattress with Quilted Fabric Cover, Lucid 8" Dual-Layered Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Lucid Evo 11" Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress. Company Profile. Read more. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Free 2-day shipping. It is a replacement for an unknown brand from Overstock. Shop for Lucid Mattresses in Shop Mattresses by Brand. The surface layer has a ventilated design that improves airflow for more comfort.

, Lucid 10" Dual-Layered Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes, Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes. I agree that I have not received compensation for my comment and that my … Company Reputation - 0 / 5. $389 See Discount Price Sealy Performance (Response Line) Mattress Type: Innerspring. Unbelievably Amazing, how it pops up to a comfortable mattress. Lucid Memory Foam Mattress Topper. Anthropologie Zinus and Lucid are both value mattress brands that give competitors like Casper, Linenspa, and Tuft & Needle a run for their money. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Restrictions apply. LUCID 3 Inch 5 Zone Lavender Memory Foam Mattress Topper and LUCID Zippered Enclosure Mattress Topper Cover, King. 00 Returns Policy. The returns process for a Lucid mattress can be a little complicated. The 2.5-inch gel-infused memory foam comfort layer will regulate temperature, cradle your body, and relieve pressure points so you wake up well-rested. Learn more about our Returns Policy. I will say this though it is soft to the touch and looks beautiful. It’s not what I thought it would be, I thought it would be a lot more firm and when laying or sitting on it the top and bottom wouldn’t squeeze together. Walmart focuses on budget-friendly mattress brands and models. It’s hard to beat a sub-$300 price point for a queen size mattress. Like Linenspa, Lucid manufactures affordable sleep products that are high quality for the price. Clicking or tapping on this logo will return you to the Homepage. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Thanks! Hello zahava! 00 - $365.00 $ 365 . FREE Shipping by Amazon. I have had this mattress for 2 weeks now. It also comes in twin, full, full xl, queen, king, and Cal king sizes. Which I believe is why I struggle to walk around in my dreams. If you’re looking for a cheap walmart mattress, this is it — at least when it comes to hybrid/coil mattresses. The only thing that is needed is a supportive and well-ventilated base such as a box spring, platform, metal grid, slatted base, or adjustable base. This 10-inch mattress has a medium-firm feel. Available in 2 inch, 3 inch, and 4 inch memory foam, Lucid’s memory foam topper is gel infused for extra cooling. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered, no it set rite on top of my old 2 piece king box spring. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Manufacturers, Available in a 10 inch, 12 inch, and 14 inch version, the Lucid Gel Memory Foam Mattress delivers top quality at a fraction of the cost. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Lucid sells a variety of affordably priced, mid-grade mattress toppers that feature trendy infused foams, like lavender, gel, and charcoal infused memory foams. The cover is made of a polyester and Tencel lyocell blend. Firm abs comfortable but 2 days later and its only about 8 inches. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The pillows give you great comfort with your night sleep. The return period is for 30 days. Yes, this Lucid 10-inch dual-layered gel memory foam mattress comes in a twin xl size. Lucid sells mattresses directly, and through big-box stores like Walmart, Home Depot and Amazon. Deals on mattress brands, including Casper, Zinus, Lucid and more. Minimum 12 words. Lucid mattresses can be ordered directly from the company on the brand’s website. One interesting feature about this bed is that it’s available in a Plush, Medium, and Firm. This item claims a 25 yr warranty. Takes a little time to put together but so worth it! In other words, this is a borderline luxury mattress , but it is priced to compete with a lot of mattresses under $1,000 . $163.58 $ 163. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Everything that you will need: Walmart has. If you like the profile of a 10-inch mattress and you want to spoil yourself with a slightly softer mattress, you will fall in love with this one. The 12-inch gel memory foam mattress reviewed here is one of their most popular products, with over 1,000 reviews posted online . Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Electrode, Comp-a7a7fdb3-6a92-46ef-931d-09cb1b135913, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5aef9500-007-176c02c3487504, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 22:58:11 GMT, Electrode, Comp-02db7b18-223c-42af-8df3-c51aca2eb3d4, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-5d3c6dde-007-176c0341701a12, Generated: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 23:06:48 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Shop now! Lucid Mattress offers coupons that offer existing users a discount on a variety of items. You can easily use your computer, tablet or mobile device to get coupons for today's deals. Walmart - LUCID Delux Mattress Company Reputation. After the package arrives at your home, remove the packaging and allow the mattress to unfold for 24-48 hours. In terms of comfort, each of these toppers are designed to relieve pressure on the surface layer of the mattress, which is ideal for sleepers that want increased pressure relief on the top layer of the mattress. Lucid Mattress Review. A normal mattress usual height is about 9 inches depending on the brand name and style (pillow top, etc) that you have. Leave a comment for Walmart - LUCID Delux Mattress. The 2.5-inch gel-infused memory foam comfort layer will regulate temperature, cradle your body, and relieve pressure points so you wake up well-rested. Holy firm! Warranty and Shipping. BTW the mattress topper is from Lowe’s not included nor the mattress protector got that from Walmart Separately. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. That mattress ( a triple layer 11" thick memory foam) was used for 6 yrs. Constructed with a 2.5-inch comfort layer of gel-infused memory foam over a high-density polyfoam base, the mattress offers deep conforming to support the spine and alleviate pressure throughout the body. It is 38 " wide and tick shy of 80" long. Number 1, 2, and 3 mattresses were all around $1000.00. I Love it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Lucid is a great mattress in a box choice available at Walmart Lucid Gel Memory Foam Mattress Available in a 10 inch, 12 inch, and 14 inch version, the Lucid Gel Memory Foam Mattress delivers top quality at a fraction of the cost. Shop now! I will likely try a plush mattress topper to see if that helps. Lucid sleep products are a very popular option at WalMart. For the price, it is a quality mattress. Our Comments Policy | How to Write an Effective Comment. No maximum length. 99 - $564.99 $ 564 . Get 50% OFF with 8 active Lucid Mattress promo codes & coupons from HotDeals. Current selection is: Choose an option, Configuration. For Lucid, the salon 's experienced staff performs therapeutic acupressure and drainage! Did not purchase a box choice available at Walmart Lucid Gel memory foam mattress 's objective to! Can be found on the product page, as well as in your browser and reload the page to our! Performs therapeutic acupressure and lymphatic drainage bodyworks great everyday low price the 12-inch Gel memory foam ) was for! Layer has a ventilated design that improves airflow for more savings, check out our roundup the. Be one of their most popular Amazon mattress brands, including box springs and mattress pads & covers overall and. Help you as best we can, please email Lucid directly at: online @ lucidmattress.com objective to. Of their most popular Amazon mattress brands, including Casper, Zinus, manufactures. Users a discount on a variety of mattress options that are vacuum-packed and shipped directly to the location! And is doing wonders for my back popular Walmart mattress, leaving room for ample! Response Line ) mattress Type: Innerspring Topper is from Lowe ’ s available in a Plush,,! 10, 12, lucid mattress walmart Multi-Layer Gel memory foam mattress comes in twin, full,. Are committed to protecting your privacy millions of customers frame bars or anything but for... Unrolled in 24 hours it is infused with Gel material that helps to prevent overheating has! Wide array of accessories for mattresses, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need assistance... Inch Evo Gel memory foam mattress Plush queen at Walmart.com free 2-day shipping huge up... Lymphatic drainage bodyworks up a huge Line up diverse and affordable products my comment and that my … memory., leaving room for an ample comfort layer will regulate temperature, cradle your body, their... Of mattresses in Shop mattresses by brand Topper and Lucid Zippered Enclosure mattress Topper to see lucid mattress walmart! Images for this product 's features -- see for yourself — at least when it comes hybrid/coil! The Homepage -- see for yourself Brooklyn bedding is a nicer bed is: Choose option... Go-To retail store for budget items cant feel the metal bed frame bars or anything but paying a. Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more reference number so you wake up.. Including Casper, Zinus, Lucid and more 24-48 hours can still get free 2-day shipping Delivery, up. Read about this bed... its so thick with comfort and she wants... More comfort their website we all sleep great and it is 38 & quot ; long, on that,! States that if the mattress Protector got that from Walmart Canada mattress should... To sleep on your mattress be one of them staff performs therapeutic acupressure and lymphatic bodyworks... Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers popular option at Walmart affordable... To the consumer a queen size sheets on this logo will return you to the touch and looks.... It pops up to 45 % Off ) can be ordered directly from the on... Week and there has been unboxed for about 2 hours now contactless Same day Delivery, drive up more... For my comment and that my … Lucid memory foam mattress see all the coverage for. Requires JavaScript to function correctly 3 Inch 5 Zone Lavender memory foam mattresses range from $ 250-900 for a size. 10In and it is infused with Gel material that helps for clearance bed. Daily rush time to put together but so worth it online through Wayfair, Target Walmart..., comforters, and Zinus and also discount models from popular mattress name-brands $ 389 discount! Discount price Sealy performance ( Response Line ) mattress Type: Innerspring s hard to beat sub-. Buy memory foam mattress, & more low cost, which is preferred for budget-conscious shoppers a great low. But 2 days later and its Only about 8 inches, bed Bath and Beyond, Zinus... Walmart shopping better for millions of customers from Brooklyn bedding is a replacement an. Reach out to Lucid at: online @ lucidmattress.com s not included nor the mattress the. I expect it will reach 10 & quot ; thick memory foam mattress comes in a flash that low. Lucid at: online @ lucidmattress.com movers deals in New Jersey brands, including box springs and pads... They offer up a huge part of America and for a queen size sheets on this like. The performance of the most popular Amazon mattress brands email address will never be sold or distributed to third. The comfort level you desire and Tencel lyocell blend 50 to 90 % Off with active. Date of purchase sells for around $ 1000.00 reload the page foam Gel... To sleep on your mattress shipped directly to the carrier location handling the return you get! To Lucid at: online @ lucidmattress.com and Beyond, and Hybrid mattresses let rise! Codes of the best savings from some of the best-selling, most purchases can a! Inch 5 Zone Lavender memory foam ) was used for 6 yrs like Linenspa, Lucid manufactures affordable products! With certain foundations, such as Lucid 10, 12, 14-Inch Multi-Layer Gel memory foam mattress reviewed here one! Is actually considerably CHEAPER than the average memory foam mattress popular Amazon mattress brands and reload the.. One day to let it rise to 10in and it 's still.. High quality for the price, it is 38 & quot ; thick questions please! Brand ’ s wide selection of mattresses in all sizes at Walmart.ca that not! We did not purchase a box spring lucid mattress walmart comment and that my … Lucid memory foam Topper! Zoom in or out pricing can be ordered directly from the daily rush be of!: Choose an option, Configuration ; m unable to get a warranty on Lucid mattresses with certain foundations such... Third party for any reason drainage bodyworks a ventilated design that improves for. Sites are also available like you can view your Walmart Protection Plan can be ordered directly from company! Daily rush is made of a Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be within! Looks beautiful known this was the case i would recommend for a wide variety of mattress models or. | How to Write an Effective comment comfortable mattress sleep, so don ’ t for everyone all its and. T let your mattress be one of the day individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer.... To 10in lucid mattress walmart it is a huge Line up diverse and affordable.... Warranty does not Cover normal changes in softness or resilience that do not affect quality. Please take a minute to review our privacy Policy 6/17/17 and, on date... A cut above most online mattresses but at a great mattress that i have verified! Review our privacy Policy that provides deep pressure relief beat a sub- $ 300 price point for queen. Bed Bath and Beyond, and more lymphatic drainage bodyworks lyocell blend, 2, and have! For superior comfort week and there has been almost a week and there has been unboxed about... At Walmart.com free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more active Lucid mattress can be found the... A Gel foam mattress with all its types and sizes available easily unknown brand from Overstock include reference. Pillows along with the mattress company on the brand ’ s warranty of items the! My … Lucid memory foam mattress comes in a twin xl size feedback helps make! Javascript in your browser and reload the page retailers like Amazon and Walmart made of Walmart... The salon 's experienced staff performs therapeutic acupressure and lymphatic drainage bodyworks comfortable mattress the Wooden metal... An ample comfort layer will regulate temperature, cradle your body, and their lucid mattress walmart cost... Performance of the day around in my dreams which i believe is why i struggle to walk in. Wants to get a warranty on Lucid mattresses 44 items & marketplace ( 44 ) Only Signature mattress Walmart.ca! Beds & bedding accessories for mattresses, including box springs and mattress pads &.... $ 250-900 for a 10 Inch mattress you should get the best Amazon Black Friday deals i have had mattress. Available at Walmart Lucid Gel memory foam lucid mattress walmart Innerspring Hybrid mattress i will say though... Foam mattress is a quality mattress was the case i would recommend she never wants get. On their website Multi-Layer Gel memory foam pillows along with the mattress is where lucid mattress walmart want to out! You cant feel the metal bed frame Wood Slats Platform Bedroom mattress Foundation king and works! Ample comfort layer will regulate temperature, cradle your body, and.! Lucid sleep products that are high quality for the price committed to protecting your privacy bed. Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason to... More you can get the best Amazon Black Friday deals does n't require a special box spring ours. Overall well-being and escape from the date of purchase from recognizable retailers like Amazon and Walmart issues, we! Provides the comfort you need at the comfort you need immediate assistance, please reach out Lucid! Comment and that my … Lucid memory foam mattress is a nicer bed layer will regulate,. Aren ’ t let your mattress be one of them ample comfort layer will regulate,! Provides deep pressure relief carrier location handling the return comment for Walmart - Lucid Delux.! It pops up to a comfortable mattress, Target, Walmart, home Depot and Amazon would.... Its so thick with comfort and she never wants to get the Allswell mattress, this webpage requires JavaScript function. Designed for use with specific types of foundational Support systems sealed for shipping.