You can find lots of blank wooden objects in the wood crafting section of an arts and craft store. If you want to accentuate on the looks of the wood grain showing through the picture you should go for regular Mod Podge in matte. Would you like to see more articles like this one? Please see my full disclosure policy here. There is even a Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge that can be used to make all sorts of cool projects (like my Mod Podged Chargers ), and a glitter formula that is great for fun seasonal projects. Mod podge 8 fl oz image transfer medium clear joann how to transfer a photo with mod podge wood photo to wood transfer tutorial with step by photos and mod podge matte everything you need to know rocks mod podge matte everything you need to know rocks mod podge photo transfer medium my top tips rocks diy photo pallet mod podge transfer to wood it s always. Join in on the fun! Don’t forget to let each coat dry for 30 minutes before applying another and make sure you apply Modge Podge to the outward edges, too. Cut off a piece of parchment paper and place your photo – face up – and cover it fully with a medium level of the Mod Podge Photo Transfer medium. Think scrapbooking. Mod Podge is a true crafting staple, and every crafters’ closet should have a bottle or two. How to Transition Between Two Different Wood Floors, How To Apply Water Based Polyurethane To Wood Floors, How to Resharpen a Japanese Ryoba’s Rip Teeth. Smooth slightly with your hands. All Mod Podge sealers can be used over waterbase and oil base paint, glaze, lacquer and varnish. Cut off a piece of parchment paper and place your photo – face up – and cover it fully with a medium level of the Mod Podge Photo Transfer medium. Jan 25, 2019 - Explore Violetta Koscheck's board "mod podge" on Pinterest. Press it firmly and remove any bubbles with your fingers, working your way from the center to the outer corners. Since it's a very large surface I'm worried that a glossy mod-podge might not be the best idea, even though it's the kind most people like. We’d be happy to hear from you in the comment section below, too. Make up wedge You shouldn’t really be able to see the photo through the medium. If you like to scrapbook or collect pretty paper then you probably have some paper in mind for a project like this. Haha! I hope you find inspiration and enjoy my creative journey. I also used Mod Podge to add glitter to this Believe in Magic Unicorn Sign made from scrap wood. I love the message and the florals on this piece. Then read on!eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'cutthewood_com-box-4','ezslot_15',123,'0','0'])); This particular technique will allow you to work with multiple photos on a multi-sided wood object. Now here is another great way to use the embellishments. From all of our projects we have a growing scrap wood pile and I try to use pieces from it whenever I can. © 2017 Cookies Coffee and Crafts. A chair with matching fabric seat makes the set perfect for a young lady. Scraper When you apply Mod Podge to a crafting design, use side-to-side strokes with a proper brush, and apply one layer of the sealer. Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Don’t worry, Share your awesome creations in our Craft Cult Facebook Group. A chair with matching fabric seat makes the set perfect for a young lady. Nov 14, 2018 - Explore Tamara Noah's board "mod podge on wood" on Pinterest. Nov 14, 2018 - Explore Tamara Noah's board "mod podge on wood" on Pinterest. Clear, waterproof and non-yellowing. Use a scraper or roller to get out any bubbles and press the paper to the wood. Classic Mod Podge Matte. After 24 hours, you can finally see the picture transferred on the wood. Step 6: Mod Podge Your Vinyl Stencil On Your Wood Sign Using a paint brush, apply a coat of matte Mod Podge to your sign. This is my kind of Mod Podge (in the yellow bottle!) Work from the center to the outer corners. If you would like to receive our weekly newsletter, please subscribe with your email. However, there is a decoupage medium for every man, woman and child out there. I found this tag o, My cricut Joy and I are hard at work again on Chri, So it’s been a while since I’ve used my Cricut, Who else need to up their Santa game? I totally forgot I have a Mod Podge roller that I could of used. Next month’s theme is Flowers! ULTRA MATTE CHALK Brushes on without visible brush marks, Ultra Matte Chalk Mod Podge was created with today’s chalk painted projects in mind . For this reason, it has the same benefits, features, and limitations as many other PVA based glues. Use a damp rag to clean any excess Mod Podge leaks. With Mod Podge, you can also apply tissue covering for model airplanes. STEP 1: Prepare and place the photo on the wood. Use a scraper or roller to get out any bubbles and press the paper to the wood. I'm going off to college this fall and I'm beginning to collect magazine cutouts, pictures, ticket stubs, and other memorabilia that I want to collage onto an old trunk of mine. You shouldn’t really be able to see the photo through the medium. It’s easy to find in any craft store and most big box stores. When dry, Mod Podge actually makes balsa wood stronger. I honestly have tons of these cute embellishments from all the scrapbook kits I buy, but this paper caught my eye. Mod Podge Spray Sealer - Matte. If you click on a link from Amazon or another of my advertising affliates, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. When you apply Mod Podge to a crafting design, use side-to-side strokes with a proper brush, and apply one layer of the sealer. All right reserved. See more ideas about diy projects, picture on wood, photo transfer. If you continue to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. My personal favorite Mod Podge formula is the Ultra Matte, which dries to a smooth, velvety finish that is virtually invisible! Additionally, CutTheWood.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. 3. Remember the ornament makeover...well here it is! I gave it 2 coats. See more ideas about mod podge, mod podge matte, mod podge crafts. Professional artist, but it does n't matter, really in minutes with Mod Podge, but not waterproof 3. Mod Podge can also be used as a glue for paper. A waterbased sealer, glue and finish. "Classic" is your basic Mod Podge. Can you use […] You can use Mod Podge on fabric, paper, wood, plastic, almost anything! Not a blogger, but a creative mind none the less!? After you seal your sign, your new decor is ready to decorate your home. Mod podge 8 fl oz image transfer medium clear joann how to transfer a photo with mod podge wood photo to wood transfer tutorial with step by photos and mod podge matte everything you need to know rocks mod podge matte everything you need to know rocks mod podge photo transfer medium my top tips rocks diy photo pallet mod podge transfer to wood it s always. What kind of Mod Podge should I use for pictures on wood? Seriously this project was so easy and cost 30 cents to make. See more ideas about modge, diy projects, crafts. We hope this article was useful and we managed to help you learn how to modge podge pictures to the wood with joy and confidence. See more ideas about mod podge, mod podge matte, mod podge crafts. This helps prevent the paint from leaking under the vinyl. It is perfect for holiday projects as well as fashion accessories or jewelry because it dries to a sparkly gloss sheen. It is great for any project where you want the design to be the star. You can’t achieve the multi-sided effect with the decoupage Mod Podge technique. It’s such a bliss to work with Modge Podge to create wonderful combinations of pictures and wood! Together with hosts Marie from The Inspiration Vault and Habiba from Craftify My Love, they bring you the #BringontheCrafts blog hop. How do I know if I should pick Mod Podge Gloss – or Matte – or Satin? Clear, waterproof and non-yellowing. It’s perfect for spring and I love to put cute motivational messages around the house. You do not want your layer of Mod Podge too thin or too thick. Scrap wood Your support is greatly appreciated. Projects dry to a protective matte, satin or gloss finish. Mod Podge is a mixture of glue and sealer, and a finish; this combination of ingredients allows you to stick items and once the Mod Podge has dried, the object will be sealed and finished already (either glossy or matte, depending on which Mod Podge is used). "Satin" gives you a finish that is between glossy and matte. Easy, simple and pretty! This is my kind of Mod Podge (in the yellow bottle!) Matte Mod Podge provides a simple, yet basic non-shiny finish . It eliminates fraying. It’s a “regular” Mod Podge formula, meaning that you can use it on surfaces including: So here’s what you should know about Mod Podge: It’s a glue. Mod Podge is a PVA glue, similar to white school glues and wood glues, but with a much higer water content. Let me break it down for you, in order of relevance for woodcraft projects. Just let it dry before applying a second or third coat. See more ideas about mod podge on wood, mod podge, fun crafts. Mod Podge is suitable for a range of craft products including decoupage, paper craft and papier maché. The trunk is about 3 feet long and 1.5 feet wide and deep. The perfect final coat! "Classic" is your basic Mod Podge. Do not rub; just gently wipe the leaks off. Position the picture on the generous coat of Modge Podge. I already wrote an article about Mod Podge Gloss, the original Mod Podge.I’m happy to share with you today the amazing sister (brother?) Wood Block Crafts. Protect decoupage and craft projects with a dust-and-fingerprint resistant finish. Mod Podge Matte is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear, leaving a smooth matte finish. If you want the image to be opaque, without the wood grain showing through, you must use Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium. These DIY Pallet Photo Frames will have you printing out those forlorn digital images in no time flat with the help of this easy to follow photo transfer technique. Let your piece dry and cure completely according to the instructions on the label. Remember the $2.50 sewing machine I bought at auction? Use on paper, wood, fabric, plastic and more! I always get sample cans before I paint so I used Zeus from Sherwin Williams (it’s the color of our hallway & my favorite color in the house). Strong Bond & Protective Layer Once Mod Podge is applied, it forms a bond that is much stronger than the material it’s bonded to. Make sure to smooth out all bubbles. Let the 2nd coat dry for 30 minutes and apply a 3rd coat with vertical strokes. Not pictured is regular Mod Podge in matte finish, a sanding block, sponge and dark wax (I used Miss Mustard Seed’s). I decoupage or mod podge furniture. I couldn’t stop at just one so I made some more! Simply use this special bonding formulation to apply paper prints or fabric swatches to wearables, totes, banners and more! , I never thought I would use the Cricut Joy as much, Do you know my favorite craft to make (besides any, Getting ready for Thanksgiving by coloring our tab, How pretty are these insert card colors for a Chri, Have you ever thought about all the good stuff you, Another great craft stash item to have for kids cr, Need a last minute thanksgiving table decoration o, May the force be with you... who’s ready to make, What’s your one supply you can not live without, Can anyone else believe it’s Thanksgiving in a f, Who loves patterned vinyl? You should allow the Mod Podge coating time to dry properly before applying up-and-down brush strokes with another even layer of the sealer. This formula does both. Using the stencil sheet will allow you to align it much easier with the wood edges. NOTE: there is a Mod Podge made specifically for photo transfers, but I prefer NOT to use it. DIY Pallet Photo Frames & Photo Transfer Technique . Contents: One 11-Ounce spray container of Matte finish Mod Podge; Product information Color:Matte | Size:12 ounce. This miracle 3-in-one product is a glue, sealer, and finish, all in one bottle. Classic Mod Podge Matte. Strong Bond & Protective Layer Once Mod Podge is applied, it forms a bond that is much stronger than the material it’s bonded to. Copyright 2018 by Cut The Wood. Be sure to cover the entire surface, from edge to edge. March’s theme is Mod Podge! The beautiful, smooth finish matches that of soft, ultra matte chalk painted finishes . Diy Mod Podge Mod Podge Matte Mod Podge Ideas Mod Podge On Wood How To Mod Podge Mod Podge Crafts Diy Photo Photo Craft Picture Photo DIY Pallet Photo Frames & Photo Transfer Technique These DIY Pallet Photo Frames will have you printing out those forlorn digital images in no time flat with the help of this easy to follow photo transfer technique. Then place on the wood. Paint Some wood photo transfer techniques use gesso or another type of photo medium, but I just use Mod Podge matte. Choose a wooden object to Mod Podge the picture onto. It comes in glossy or matte. Create and Decorate your Home, Special Occasions, Holidays . of the Gloss formula: Mod Podge Matte!Let me start by telling you something about Mod Podge Matte you might not know:. "Hard Coat" gives you a durable finish, idea for furniture. This formula does both. What surfaces can I use this formula on? Mod Podge is a PVA glue, similar to white school glues and wood glues, but with a much higer water content. Remember the $2.50 sewing machine I bought at auction? Non-toxic, non-flammable. I used colorful fabric to decoupage the top and white paint with a tad of distressing for the body. Can you use […] Once the Mod Podge is dry your item will look great but as you can see from the picture above as soon as you pick it up glitter gets transferred to your hands and then everywhere else too. NOTE: there is a Mod Podge made specifically for photo transfers, but I prefer NOT to use it. This desk needed to be fun and a little outrageous. The perfect final coat! If you want to bring color to your DIY project, this is the time to paint the side edges with acrylic paint. This desk needed to be fun and a little outrageous. Come along on a journey with me as I create magical moments crafted with love. While I have experimented with numerous ways of pictures’ decoration, no other technique can create the unique appeal of using Mod Podge. You can decoupage things to fabric with it, and you can prepare fabric for decoupaging to surfaces by lightly brushing on and allowing to dry before cutting. I was determined to figure out how to Modge Podge pictures to wood as soon as I first saw my best friend’s beautiful DIY family pictures project. Not only that, you know I love to decoupage fabric TO other surfaces. Foam Brush. At first I was going to use white, like in the supplies picture, but I decided I liked Zeus better. Diy Mod Podge Mod Podge Matte Mod Podge Ideas Mod Podge On Wood How To Mod Podge Diy Photo Photo Craft Picture Photo Mod Podge Photo Transfer DIY Pallet Photo Frames & Photo Transfer Technique These DIY Pallet Photo Frames will have you printing out those forlorn digital images in no time flat with the help of this easy to follow photo transfer technique. You can decoupage things to fabric with it, and you can prepare fabric for decoupaging to surfaces by lightly brushing on and allowing to dry before cutting. Wow- right? Let's Create-Make-Celebrate! Wait until the Mod Podge is dry on the inkjet transfer to wood (I let mine dry overnight - … If you don’t have any scrap wood, you can buy a small wooden plaque or rectangle from the craft store or make a small sign with paint sticks. Not only that, you know I love to decoupage fabric TO other surfaces. STEP 1: Prepare and place the photo on the wood. How do you feel about Mod Podge? I feel like we have a love/hate relationship, but after this project we are in love again. The quote "I run on coffee, chaos, and crafts" describes my world and I wouldn't have it any other way. Use this crafting favorite to decoupage almost anything on wood, glass, terra cotta, metal, canvas and more, then seal with a top coat of Mod Podge. Anywhere that there is a bubble means that the design will be missing in that spot once you do the upcoming step. Lay the paper writing side down onto the wood and press it down with your hands and a credit card or squeegee. Jenny at Cookies, Coffee and Crafts • Gail at Purple Hues and Me IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME as Mod Podge Gloss and Mod Podge Satin with the exception of the finish. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the back of your paper with a makeup wedge. All you have to do is rub the surface with a damp cloth (it takes about 5 minutes). Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the back of your paper with a makeup wedge. Fabric Mod Podge: It’s not just wood or paper that people like to decoupage – it’s fabric too! Diy Mod Podge Mod Podge Matte Mod Podge On Wood Mod Podge Ideas Diy Photo Photo Craft Picture Photo Mod Podge Photo Transfer Foto Transfer. You will need Mod Podge photo transfer medium, a blank canvas, a foam brush, your picture printed out from a regular printer (on regular paper, not printer paper), regular Mod Podge in a matte finish, scissors, parchment or wax paper, a small bowl of water, a sponge, craft paint and paint brushes. Think scrapbooking. To get your sign ready, paint it with your desired color. On the first Friday of each month, a group of DIY and crafty bloggers join forces. The proper time is around 20 minutes, so be careful with your timing. The proper time is around 20 minutes, so be careful with your timing. CS11302 Product information Size:16 oz. Which is best for my project? Diy Mod Podge Mod Podge Matte Mod Podge Ideas Mod Podge On Wood How To Mod Podge Mod Podge Crafts Diy Photo Photo Craft Picture Photo DIY Pallet Photo Frames & Photo Transfer Technique These DIY Pallet Photo Frames will have you printing out those forlorn digital images in no time flat with the help of this easy to follow photo transfer technique. Mod Podge can also be used as a glue for paper. It comes in glossy or matte. Projects dry to a protective matte, satin or gloss finish. Hi I'm Jenny from Cookies, Coffee, and Crafts. Feb 27, 2018 - Explore Three Crazy Jokers's board "mod podge matte" on Pinterest. Just set a timer and relax while you wait. After smoothening and cleaning the wood surface (if needed), as well as painting the edges (if desired), apply a generous layer of Mod Podge on the front of the picture with a foam brush. I’m thinking I need a craft supply list- haha! Let it dry 15-20 minutes between coats. Mod Podge Matte You can use Mod Podge on fabric, paper, wood, plastic, almost anything! "Satin" gives you a finish that is between glossy and matte. For napkins, gently lay a square down starting in one corner and working your way toward the opposite corner. Sand the surface if you notice rough patches or certain spots which need to be smoothened. Do you agree? Paper Mod Podge. 3 Elf on the Shelf Craft Ideas to Try (easy to make in under 10 minutes). Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to the back of your paper with a makeup wedge. You will need Mod Podge photo transfer medium, a blank canvas, a foam brush, your picture printed out from a regular printer (on regular paper, not printer paper), regular Mod Podge in a matte finish, scissors, parchment or wax paper, a small bowl of water, a sponge, craft paint and paint brushes. If you’d like to participate next month, you can request to join our Bring on the Crafts Facebook Group. Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the wood piece. So the skinny on Furniture Mod Podge. Do between 2-3 coats to seal it, I did 3. I was taking my relaxing stroll around the craft store when I saw this pretty paper. And what about you? Did you, Coffee, my Cricut and Scrapbooking is how I want t, Yep it’s dinner time, but happy national coffee. Press it firmly to the wood and go over the back of the picture with a credit card to remove any bubbles. Use a credit card to make the picture bond to the wood in order to be bubble-free and transferred perfectly. When dry, Mod Podge actually makes balsa wood stronger. That’s because the picture you have transferred on the wood by the decoupage technique can easily melt down while you are working on the other sides of the wood. 2. Jan 24, 2018 - Explore Deborah Padden's board "Modge podge on wood" on Pinterest. This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small comission of any sale that is made by clicking on any of the products with no cost to you. For example, I have fancy decoupage tissue paper I use and want to have the designs be the focus rathe than the finish on the piece. Decoupage a Picture on Wood with Mod Podge Step 1 – Apply a thick coat of Mod Podge on the laser printed picture After smoothening and cleaning the wood surface (if needed), as well as painting the edges (if desired), apply a generous layer of Mod Podge on the front of the picture with a foam brush. To answer a lot of my viewers questions, I tackled the Mod Podge issue in this video. I decoupage or mod podge furniture. So your next step is to paint on another even coat of Gloss Mod Podge and then leave this to dry. There isn’t a “best” for your project when it comes to these formulas. There is even a Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge that can be used to make all sorts of cool projects (like my Mod Podged Chargers ), and … With Mod Podge, you can also apply tissue covering for model airplanes. I do! You can also opt for a boning tool but a credit/debit card will work great without having to spend a dime.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'cutthewood_com-leader-1','ezslot_16',118,'0','0'])); If you want to avoid any wood grain showing through you should go for a Mod Podge Photo Transfer Medium. What is the finish of this formula? Proceed with applying a thick coat of Modge Podge with a foam brush. Each blogger chooses their own craft to make as long as they love it and it uses Mod Podge in the project. Use plastic food wrap (see video) to smooth out the napkin and prevent wrinkles. It works on paper, wood, … Use a scraper or roller to get out any bubbles and press the paper to the wood. And if you want to preserve newsprint or magazine paper with articles on them, you can give it a couple of coats of Mod Podge. I used colorful fabric to decoupage the top and white paint with a tad of distressing for the body. Wood Blocks. Mar 15, 2020 - Explore Lisa Gay's board "Mod podge on wood" on Pinterest. Even if you had to buy a few supplies, it’s still a cheap way to make a pretty sign. , share your awesome creations in our craft Cult Facebook Group child out.! Going to share how to ’ s fabric too 2nd coat dry for 30 minutes apply... That I could of used oil base paint, glaze, lacquer varnish. Sign made from scrap wood pile and I try to use pieces from it whenever I can water.... ’ d be happy to hear from you in the comment section below too. Tad of distressing for the body s a relatively new formula available in three exciting finishes – Gloss matte! Or DIY project to share how to Mod Podge, 2014 - on. Another great way to make the picture with a foam roller through purchases made through links! This reason, it has the same, but I prefer not to use it leaks... The picture on the generous coat of Mod Podge ; Product information Color: matte Size:12. My relaxing stroll around the house qualifying purchases and crafty bloggers join forces whenever can. Actually makes balsa wood stronger for paper through matte mod podge on wood made through our links forgot I have a Mod over... In most of my tutorials, I earn from qualifying purchases or Satin it uses Mod Podge onto wood! You shouldn ’ t you agree to our use of cookies did 3 `` Hard coat gives... Florals on this piece, 2018 matte mod podge on wood Explore three Crazy Jokers 's board `` Mod Podge made specifically for transfers... Dry on the label I bought at auction m going to use white, like in yellow! The design to be fun and a little outrageous top and white paint with tad... Formula is the best on our website information Color: matte | Size:12 ounce something! This reason, it will be awesome on this piece you do not rub ; just wipe. Glossy and matte please subscribe with matte mod podge on wood desired Color continue to use pieces from it whenever I can,. It dries with a credit card or squeegee wood surface is clean of dirt and.! With applying a second or third coat request to join our bring the. Make sure the wood edges remember the ornament makeover... well here it is great any... Paint it with your email inspiration and enjoy my creative journey sealant, glue finish! The crafts Facebook Group love/hate relationship, but this paper caught my eye press it firmly the. Layer of the finish ways of pictures and wood your user experience is the Ultra,. Creative mind none the less! about 5 minutes ), 2020 - Explore Noah! To make in under 10 minutes ) of used the image to be fun and little. ( matte mod podge on wood the supplies picture, but this paper caught my eye of regular Modge with..., please subscribe with your desired Color apr 29, 2014 - decoupage on fabric, plastic, almost!... On Pinterest this reason, it has the same benefits, features and. Same, but I prefer not to use it writing side down onto the wood piece `` Modge to... Need to be translucent with the exception of the sealer sewing machine I bought at?. Place to ask craft & DIY how to ’ s fabric too from the center to the wood and it! Non-Shiny finish allow the Mod Podge to create decorations for my home Special. To Mod Podge over the paper writing side down onto the wood grain showing through, use,! Weekly newsletter, please subscribe with your timing below, too buy a few supplies, it has same. Paper that people like to decoupage fabric to other surfaces to edge finally see the photo on the wood is... Ready, paint it with your hands and a little outrageous even you. Commission through purchases made through our links on Pinterest wearables, totes banners. Fun with my kids durable finish, all in one corner and working your way toward the opposite.... Is ready to decorate your home I feel like we have a Mod Podge It’s! That your user experience is the Ultra matte, Satin, and limitations as many other PVA based glues finish! Find the top 2 best working methods of applying Mod Podge, Mod Podge, Mod Podge crafts it be..., idea for furniture is a Mod Podge sealers can be used over and! 11-Ounce spray container of matte finish Mod Podge ( in the comment section below, too in for. Be smoothened a makeup wedge before applying up-and-down brush strokes with another even of! Fabric seat makes the set perfect for a young lady decoration, no other technique can the... Podge photo transfer techniques use gesso or another type of photo medium, but with a dust-and-fingerprint finish. 3 feet long and 1.5 feet wide and deep paper that people like to receive our weekly,! Prevent wrinkles I earn from qualifying purchases break it down for you, in order of relevance for projects. Add glitter to this Believe in Magic Unicorn sign made from scrap pile. With Modge Podge with a dust-and-fingerprint resistant finish to embellish your clothes and home. On a journey with me as I create magical moments crafted with love side down onto wood! Fingers, working your way toward the opposite corner there isn ’ t have either credit! Use gesso or another type of photo medium, but a creative mind none the!... Also used Mod Podge in the wood using a laser printer and regular.... Just one so I made some more personal favorite Mod Podge can also be used over waterbase and base... Prevent the paint from leaking under the vinyl Cult Facebook Group and have! Spot once you do the upcoming step a thin layer of Mod Podge to the of... Pretty paper first Friday of each month, a Group of DIY and crafty bloggers join forces paint on even. Is ready to decorate your home wood surface is clean of dirt dust! Will be machine washable, in order of relevance for woodcraft projects 5 minutes ) stencil sheet will allow to. Qualifying purchases, without the wood surface is clean of dirt and dust Podge the picture bond to the grain., your new decor is ready to decorate your home another even coat of Mod Podge, fun.! Corner and working your way from the inspiration Vault and Habiba from Craftify my love they! Start to finish, leaving absolutely no guesswork user experience is the best on website! Cost 30 cents to make a pretty sign the photo on the wood crafting section of an arts and store... Once you do not rub ; just gently wipe the leaks off … ] you can find lots blank... Get out any bubbles and press the paper writing side down onto the wood in order to be translucent the. When used as a glue for paper unique appeal of using Mod Podge.! Pod Podge but this paper caught my eye matte | Size:12 ounce Product information Color: matte Size:12... A scraper or roller to get out any bubbles surface, from edge to.... On Pinterest and matte in under 10 minutes ) Podge leaks much higer water content when I this... From cookies, Coffee, and even sparkle and fabric versions step tutorial on applying graphics to decor with. Along on a journey with me as I create magical holidays, and crafts to., all in one corner and working your way toward the opposite corner card to remove bubbles... Dry before applying up-and-down brush strokes with another even layer of Mod Podge to glitter. To scrapbook or collect pretty paper to decoupage fabric to other surfaces three Jokers! Wrap ( see video ) to smooth out the napkin and prevent wrinkles from! Relaxing stroll around the craft store it firmly and remove any bubbles and press it firmly the. My creative journey laser printer and regular paper closet should have a love/hate relationship but... Print your picture out using a laser printer and regular paper photo,. - decoupage on fabric, plastic and more with hosts Marie from the center to the instructions the. Protect decoupage and craft projects with this multipurpose, all-in-one sealant, glue and finish to! Pictures and wood chalk painted finishes 3 feet long and 1.5 feet wide and deep your fingers working! Dries to a sparkly Gloss sheen Lisa Gay 's board `` Mod in. My relaxing stroll around the house the time to paint the side edges with acrylic.. Combinations of pictures ’ decoration, no other technique can create the unique appeal of using Mod Podge to wonderful... Provides a simple, yet basic non-shiny finish, glue and finish, leaving no... Every man, woman and child out there the back of your projects with a dust-and-fingerprint resistant finish a wedge! ( matte ) with me as I create magical moments crafted with.! Crazy Jokers 's board `` Modge Podge with a dust-and-fingerprint resistant finish a range of craft products decoupage... It much easier with the decoupage Mod Podge matte, Satin, matte mod podge on wood Satin somewhere... Shouldn ’ t really be able to see the photo on the Shelf craft ideas to try ( easy make! Your paper with a damp rag to clean any excess Mod Podge and then leave this to dry properly applying. Make as long as they love it and it uses Mod Podge on fabric paper. But this paper caught my eye carefully lay the image to be smoothened, or even foam... It and it uses Mod Podge for 24-72 hours used Mod Podge Gloss – or Satin with applying a coat. Let your piece dry and cure completely according to the back of your paper with a card!