MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack - 400 lb Capacity: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike. The inner chambers of the crossbars were reinforced for increased structural strength. Prime. The aluminum uprights and cross bars makes this whole unit very light weight yet very sturdy as in very little flex whatsoever when its all bolted up. MaxxHaul Towing Products. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. There was a problem completing your request. (Shipping Weight: 67.4lbs / Product Weight: 63lbs). Packaging: When i received the package the cart board edges were torn open and some of the parts were sliding out of the box. All rights reserved. I have read a couple of reviews complaining about rust and in a salt water environment, where I use mine, I am starting to see a little bit show up around the steel parts such as the clamps and the upright gussets. I had to remove the track on the Tundra which then turns the …, A: Kayaks, surfboards, ladders, deck boards, plumbing supplies, and more. Don't see the answer that you're looking for? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Nowadays, there are so many products of stake hole mount ladder rack in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. Honestly, I'm not sure what I would do without my MAXXHAUL Hydraulic Hitch Crane.”, Manufacturer and Distributor of Towing and Truck Accessories. Quality: The rack is pretty solid and made of thick aluminum and steel. MaxxHaul 70355 1-1/4" to 2" (Fits class II only) Hitch Adapter with 4" Rise and 3-3/8" Drop: Amazon.sg: Automotive “I purchased my MAXXHAUL Hydraulic Hitch Crane in early April 2014 for use on our heritage pork farm. Packaging: When i received the package the cart board edges were torn open and some of the parts were sliding out of the box. Rack Headache Pickup Truck Steel Backrack Rear Window Protector Frame Guard Bar. Allows for installation without the need to drill holes on the truck bed rail. I purchased this rack primarily to hold my Bote SUP which is 11ft 6in and weighs about 34 pounds and it does an excellent job at that! Enter vehicle info. Erickson Truck Bed Ladder Rack w/ Load Stops - Steel - 800 lbs ... 70423 Maxx Tow Aluminum Truck Bed Ladder Rack This Product Fits The Following Vehicles. Replaces 1 load stop for your Thule CapRac, TracRac, TracRac SR, or Xsporter Pro ladder rack. Customer Questions Overall: I like this rack for the price. It also features short upright posts to keep your gear in place. each item was packaged in bubble wrap pretty well which helped from getting scratched up, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2019, 180.34 x 8.89 x 66.04 cm; 24.95 Kilograms. With a maximum payload capacity of 400-distributed-pounds, this aluminum truck rack was crafted with minimum material weight. Nous venons d'ouvrir la boîte puisque nous ... Très déçue. Shop 26 Truck Utility Racks at Northern Tool + Equipment. Hitch Mount Aluminum Cargo Carrier with High Side Rails for RV's, Trucks, SUV's, Vans, Cars with 2-in. Designed to easily mount onto your pickup truck rail system. This rack is designed entirely in advanced PVC and 1680D polyester material. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Please try again. It whistles like a 747 coming in for a landing as your going down the road but not a critter for 40 miles will ever run out in front of you on a dark stretch of highway and it scares small children away but that adds to the safety element of these racks. No Rust Aluminum Construction with Powder Coating Finish to Resist Wear and Tear, Internal Reinforced Structure on Crossbar for Increased Strength with a Maximum Distributed Load Capacity of 400lbs, Crossbar Extends up to 70" Long to Fit Most Truck Beds with Supporting Uprights Measuring at 26" in Height, Includes Adjustable Cargo Bumpers Near the End of Each Crossbar to Prevent Cargo from Sliding During Stop-and-Go Transition, Easily mounts onto a pickup bed rail system with drilling as an option (not required). Adjustable cargo bumpers near the end of each crossbar included. Skip to main content.in. I saw a few complaints about packaging as well and even though the box mine came in looked beat up, everything inside was bubble wrapped really well and in good shape when I opened it. MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack has a maximum weight capacity of around 400 lbs and its unique design helps distribute the weight of the cargo evenly and that means, you can transport a large kayak on it without jeopardizing the structural integrity of your Toyota Tacoma in one way or the other. MaxxHaul 70423: With a maximum payload capacity of 400 distributed pounds, this aluminum truck rack was crafted with minimum material weight possessing a powder coated finish resisting years of light to heavy wear and tear usage. Powder coated finish clamp base to resist wear. I had read where other customers were unhappy with the packaging. There was a problem completing your request. That has saved us a lot of money. 400 lbs - Distributed Weight. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. MaxxHaul 70423: With a maximum payload capacity of 400 distributed pounds, this aluminum truck rack was crafted with minimum material weight possessing a Fit: The rack was fairly easy to put together. I probably will never exceed the 400 lbs rating but I am sure these racks are up for the tasking if need be and maybe a little more if your load is dispersed properly. © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Great quality for the Price point...I recently installed this and cannot say how happy I am for finally making the purchase. As a leading global developer, manufacturer, and supplier of recreational trailer, towing and truck accessories, we specialize in designing and manufacturing high quality products for do-it-yourself and professional markets. I have bed rail covers but the clamps fit right over them. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please try again. Weekly, we are required to load and unload several 55 gallon barrels into my F-250. Everything has held tight and secure not only during highway speeds but super bumpy and rough conditions through all the contsruction going on near me. The inner chambers of the crossbars were reinforced for increased structural strength. MaxxHaul 70423: With a maximum payload capacity of 400 distributed pounds, this aluminum truck rack was crafted with minimum material weight possessing a powder coated, no rust construction finish resisting years of light to heavy wear and tear usage. MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack – 400 lb Capacity. This allows one to make fewer trips MaxxHaul 70423 Aluminum Truck Bed Rack with Load Stops: Product Features: Rigid aluminum upright and cross bar construction will not rust and is light in weight. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Here's my unboxing video of the MaxxHaul Pick up Utility/Ladder rack. From the MAXXHAUL WEB SITE Nov 25, 2019 - Even though the market hasn’t run short of quality and heavy-duty truck ladder racks, it is crucial that you only go for the best. However, it is capable of doing so much more. They do screw some bolts into the rack so be aware that they are not missing! Top positive review. One of the plastic covers to the top rail was missing. Add to Wish List. The inner chambers of the crossbars were reinforced for … You have searched for aluminum ladder racks for trucks in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. Always secure loads with straps or tie-downs during transport. Could use some hooking points to attach cargo straps! Nous venons d'ouvrir la boîte puisque nous partons en surf cette FDS et le rack est abîmé et égratignė.. Mon conjoint a dû chauffer le métal pour détordre un morceau. MaxxHaul 70423: With a maximum payload capacity of 400 distributed pounds, this aluminum truck rack was crafted with minimum material weight possessing a powder coated, no rust construction finish resisting years of light to heavy wear and tear usage. Très déçue. Included are adjustable cargo bumpers near the end of each crossbar which prevents loaded cargo from sliding off during transport. Shop for MaxxHaul in Exterior Car Accessories. You are in RIGHT PLACE. The inner chambers of the crossbars are reinforced for increased structural strength. Get the best deals on MaxxHaul Car and Truck Exterior Parts when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. All the parts were included, e.g. 5.0 out of 5 stars Best rack out there for the money! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Designed with most trucks in mind, the crossbar extends up to 70" in length with the uprights supporting height measuring at 26". User must have access to bed sides (liners and railing removed) to install. Cartman Lashing Straps up to 600lbs, 6pk in Carry Bag, Green Color. Have a question? I purchased this rack primarily to hold my Bote SUP which is 11ft 6in and weighs about 34 pounds and it does an excellent job at that! Please use a different way to share. 70423 Maxxhaul Aluminum Rack 400. The entire unit easily mounts onto the desired truck pickup bed rail system with no drilling required. The MaxxHaul 70423 is a kayak rack that’s designed to be installed on your truck bed to extend its storage. 70423 Aluminum Rack Description. Account & Lists … Once I got over 50 mph the whistling stopped though. Try. It fits really well and I was happy with how sturdy it connected to the truck bed. I would have given this item 4 stars if it was packaged better and a plastic end piece was not missing. Once you tighten all of the screws this rack is very solid. Designed with most trucks in mind, the crossbar extends up to 71-inches in length with the uprights supporting height measuring at 26-inches. From the looks of the box, this item was abused. The instruction are written well enough to assemble it, but the pictures in the instructions are worthless (very blurring). Designed to adjust anywhere along the length of the cross bar, these cargo/load stops provide additional stability and prevent loaded cargo from sliding off the racks during transport. 70275 Ramp Folding Carrier 29 vs 70423 MaxxHaul Universal 70275: All Maxxtow cargo carriers are engineered to carefully transport your extra cargo in the safest possible manner. You are in RIGHT PLACE. Crossbar up to 70" Aluminum . MaxxHaul 70423: With a maximum payload capacity of 400 distributed pounds, this aluminum truck rack was crafted with minimum material weight possessing a powder coated finish resisting years of light to heavy wear and tear usage. Here are some […] Out of stock online ... Set your store to see local availability See similar items. Assembly is quick and about a four beer process taking your time listening to some good music. I installed it on my 2014 Ram 1500. When moving 450 pound barrels, it is literally life or death out there alone miles away from the nearest help. I assume it fell off during shipping. MaxxHaul MaxxHaul 70108 49-in. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2019. That weekend I used it to travel over 200 miles carrying a 16 foot kayak. Model number 70386 that I got from Amazon. Yes, I want fast, free delivery with Amazon Prime. Do these parts fit your vehicle? Quality of the product is just as good as the pricey THULE and TracRac kits. The inner chambers of the crossbars were reinforced for increased structural strength. Please try your search again later. 71.00 x 3.50 x 26.00 inches. The bed rail clamps are welded and powder coated steel with stiff rubber inserts for grabbing underneath your bed rails once bolted on and grip super tight. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Q: Search for answers. I received the truck rack that was packaged very well. Plus the rack itself was bubble wrapped. Compare. However, each item was packaged in bubble wrap pretty well which helped from getting scratched up. This thing is way overkill for the just a kayak, but I can load it up if needed. Note: Rack will not install on pickup bed with cleats and railings and liners. It was actually packed in a box inside another box. MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack - 400 lb Capacity Lot #52738 Item: 1f55-1434801 Grandview, MO 67.40 lbs. I have had my two seater kayak and a long board sufboard racked up on it as well and it holds it all perectly! Thank you for visiting our website. TMS 2 Pairs J-Bar Rack HD Kayak Carrier Canoe Boat Surf Ski Roof Top Mount Car SUV Crossbar, TMS J-Bar Rack HD Kayak Carrier Canoe Boat Surf Ski Roof Top Mounted on Car SUV Crossbar. Horizontal and vertical posts are constructed from durable no-rust aluminum material. Plus the rack itself was bubble wrapped. If the bolts were a bit longer and the instructions were clearer I would have rated this with 5 stars. Most likely it will not fit. Fits great. Made of either heavy responsibility steel with a lasting powder coat finish or rust tolerant, each cargo carrier is intended for many years of worry free service. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Easily mounts onto the desired truck pick-up bed rail system with no drilling required. Weekly, we are required to load and unload several 55 gallon barrels into my F-250. This is stated in the instructions. Without the kayak on the rack the rack does have a tendency to whistle. 7 MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack 8 Thule TracRac TracOne Truck Rack 9 Backrack Rack Frame 10 ROLA Haul-Your-Might Truck Rack 11 AA-Racks Extendable Aluminum Truck Rack 12 AA-Racks Van Roof Rack 13 MaxxHaul Heavy Duty Ladder Rack 14 Heininger Automotive Advantage SportsRack 15 AA-Racks Heavy Duty Rain-Gutter Van Roof Rack Browse a variety of top brands in Truck Utility Racks such as Hauler Racks, Weather Guard, and Buyers Products from the product experts. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Very easy installation 90min total for an amateur, will be much quicker for a pro. Hope this helps. These are usualy small corners where the powder coating doesnt quite reach but is an easy fix with just a shot of aluminum colored Rustoleum spray paint. Heavy duty steel brackets with powder coat finish resists years wear-and-tear usage. Quality of the product is just as good as the pricey THULE and... Great quality for the Price point...I recently installed this and cannot say how happy I am for finally making the purchase. by 70423. I had read where other customers were unhappy with the packaging. They will not fit over a bed cover track or rail system as stated in the product description. I bought this rack to hold my kayak for a trip to the coast. MaxxHaul 1-1/4" to 2" Hitch Adapter With 4" Rise (For Class II Hitch Receiver) MaxxHaul Hitch Adapter is designed to convert 1-1/4" Class II receivers to 2" hitch receiver and at the same time providing 4" rise and help elevate your hitch mount cargo carrier or bike rack off the ground for more clearance especially when going in and out of your driveway The kayak rack can be easily installed without needing to … Please try again later. Base brackets are made from heavy duty steel for strength with powder coat finish; Internal Reinforced Structure on Crossbar for Increased Strength with a Maximum Distributed Load Capacity of 400lbs 1. Check Price on Amazon MaxxHaul 70423: With a maximum payload capacity of 400 distributed pounds, this aluminum truck rack was crafted with minimum material weight possessing a powder coated, no rust construction finish resisting years of light to heavy wear and tear usage. I bought this rack to hold my kayak for a trip to the coast. You can edit your question or post anyway. Overall I am more than satisfied with this purchase and you would be hard pressed to find a better deal out there for aluminum racks! This thing is way overkill for the just a kayak, but I can load it up if needed. Also works with AeroBlade Edge crossbars. Enjoy. Amazon has encountered an error. Shop MaxxHaul MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack- 400 lb Capacity in the Truck Tool Box & Cargo Accessories department at Lowe's.com. The inner chambers of the crossbars were reinforced for increased structural strength. Skip to main content.sg. Sold by River Colony Trading and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This means that you’ll be able to fit in all the gear you need while holding up to 400 lbs of maximum allowed weight. 75.00 x 12.50 x 5.50 inches It was actually packed in a box inside another box. See All Buying Options. I see several opportunities to modify these racks with different attachments and tie down points but I have the skills and tools to do this safely so do not attempt if this is not your forte'. Note that you WILL have to cut slots in your bed cover for the brackets to hold on to the bed. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Overall I'm happy with the rack and would recommend it. One of my concerns was the short bolts that fit inside the crossbars. x 22.5-in. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 70423. Free expert support on all Thule products. I also have slowly but surely started replacing all the hardware (bolts) with stainless steel for two reasons, the stuff it comes with is cheap Chinese garbage and I need the corrosion resistance SS offers being in a salty environment. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster + Deals & Savings. I knew before hand that this would be required. Please reload the page. “I purchased my MAXXHAUL  Hydraulic Hitch Crane in early April 2014 for use on our heritage pork farm. MaxxHaul Truck Bed Ladder Rack - 500 lbs (123) $189.33. All positive reviews › Justice. Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack - 400 lb Capacity. The bolts being so short required extra time and effort to assemble the rack. Call 800-298-8924 to order Thule accessories and parts part number 8537165 or order online at etrailer.com. I didn't send it back because we were leaving on a road trip the next morning. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. MaxxHaul Ladder Rack Leg Extension for 70233 Ladder Rack Model# 70479 $ 18 16 $ 18 16. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Error posting question. MaxxHaul 70423 Universal Aluminum Truck Rack - 400 lb Capacity: Amazon.sg: Automotive.