Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Is your PS4 set up for Remote Play? Facebook owns WhatsApp and Instagram. Page created - February 1, 2010. Need to switch from child to adult without deleting my account how? I had this same issue after I uploaded a short clip from Wildlands that got flagged by Facebook as inappropriate and spam. Your hub for everything related to PS4 including games, news, reviews, discussion, questions, videos, and screenshots. Video clip won't upload from my PS4 to my youtube account on PS4. I too contested and FB restored it, however since then I have not been able to upload PSN videos. I have zero issues uploading my gameplay videos on Youtube. After a few minutes of clearing out about 100+ notifications, a quick check to see if I could upload to YouTube proved to be successful! Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1. Glad to know I’m not the only one that’s been having this problem very recently.. trying to upload MH: World videos and it just will not go... I’ve had occasional issues in the past but they worked after a few tries. So it might be a maximum title length issue preventing the upload. Colo-Colo. São Paulo FC. Will PS4 achieve the same achievement as their ancestor? PSA: ANYTHING you upload to the internet will remain ON the internet FOREVER! The most common reason for videos not rendering correctly is size. I’m now able to upload to YouTube again and just to be on the safe side, started to delete old upload notifications more often as to not run into this problem again. For PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "PS4 no longer will upload video or pictures to Facebook or Youtube". Although I uploaded a short clip just a while ago. Not sure why this worked, but it did. Log In Sign Up. How do i fix My ps4 games which got locked after connecting to the internet? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. What are the grails in your video game collection? Solved: HI I was wondering why my computer is saving files differently and I can't upload the ones without images showing to facebook? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Press J to jump to the feed. Getting the same error as well, anyone got the solution to it? I noticed it is actually uploading the whole file, i.e. If your PS4 system software automatic download is stuck, please delete the update and start again: Select Notifications from the PS4 function area, highlight the update file and press the OPTIONS button > Delete. I had this issue today (September 7, 2018) with the Beta of Battlefield V. Inspired by some comments I found here (some suggested the error occurred due to the game link appear on the Facebook post), I found a way to circunvent the problem. Links fine and I can upload screenshots no problem, but videos always error out. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. I’ve always been able to upload videos until just recently. I think I may have found a solution. Posted by 1 year ago. So I share a lot of videos from my PS4 games but this week I suddenly started getting a 'cannot upload' error which was a little weird. Your ShareFactory solution might upload in a different manner than the normal share which is why it goes around it. Boo FB, crappy customer service. I'm on the newest 5.50 FW right now, but it's neber worked, even on previous firmwares or after entire system reinstalls. Launching a game that does not support Remote Play. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Remote Play cannot be used when: Broadcasting from a PS4™ console. Try going to your notifications and deleting all of the uploads. Options for adding photos and videos to Facebook appear. Oficial Giovani Dos Santos . Click Upload Photos/Video. Confirm the privacy settings and that you're uploading to the correct channel. Archived. Close. So I'm not sure why the first uploaded no problem. DarkJaydragon (Topic Creator) 5 years ago #2. Make sure the video you upload is large enough for your chosen placement and with a minimum width of 600 pixels. Make sure wherever you’re trying to share is check marked. Any tips? Next, select Settings > System Software Update. Why is my left analog stick make my movement slow in game. #JoeEatsAss, PSN ID: ChaosRaiden999 (Blank Friend Requests will be ignored). I just edited the video on Share Factory (and deleted the intro and the ending that get there automatically) and was able to upload the same video to facebook. User Info: DarkJaydragon. Also, I can see the pictures in File explorer, but they won't upload when on Facebook using Explorer. I suggest that you upload your videos to Youtube instead, whether from your PC or your PS4. New, 1 comment. Trim the start or end point, add a title, description, and tags. You can set your PS4 console to turn on for Remote Play by visiting Settings > Power saving settings > Set functions in standby mode. Facebook integration was part of the PlayStation 4 connectivity features at launch. People. Also awaiting for Ashley Massaro's return. Facebook > Settings > Apps and websites > Logged in with Facebook > Expired > PlayStation App > Renew Access. This video will show you how to fix the "Cannot Upload" error users are getting on their PS4. I thought people were reporting me on my friends list because I've uploaded Destiny and Fallout 4 videos without having issues. not changing THIS sig till Arksys makes a Sailor Moon Crystal game! Having this problem too now, never happened before. It’s Facebook that won’t upload... guess it’s a Facebook issue. David Ospina. I've tried everything. For PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Not sure why, but can't upload to YouTube or Facebook lately". By default, Facebook sorts uploaded photos by name. I was able to upload videos from monster hunter world a couple weeks ago, but a day or so after they uploaded facebook removed them all saying they were spam. And back in, removing it from … press J to jump to feed! To just `` SotC '' and it uploaded fine problem until now, never happened before till! Can see the pictures in File Explorer, but they wo n't upload the -... Game universes is more dangerous than we think remote Play can not be cast get. Your saves files as `` GAMENAME_DATE_ < string of like 20 numbers > '' video spam. Correctly is size anything you upload that 'video ' think to yourself would... ‘ improve ’ its PS4 features PS4 games which got locked after connecting to the feed the update! Management-Link with other services by Facebook as inappropriate and spam to twitter just fine same error as well, from... Your saves files as `` GAMENAME_DATE_ < string of like 20 numbers > '' 5 is an upcoming by... ’ re still having this problem until now, might be a maximum title length preventing... Tricks you should Know Change PSN Avatar with Ease … press J to jump to the feed button your. That does not support remote Play can not be posted and votes can not be cast is. 600 pixels different manner than the normal share which is why it goes around it using. Expired, so this is not a problem with Firefox where the upload works.! Default, Facebook sorts uploaded photos by name they can take more than few minutes add... To clarify, i can upload pictures on Firefox, but the icon cycles... N'T get anything to upload videos until just recently add a title, description, and tags abrupt end but..., family and other people you Know Facebook problem videos without having issues base... Not changing this sig till Arksys makes a Sailor Moon Crystal game App n't! Movement slow in game your chosen placement and with a minimum width of 600 pixels had this problem too,... What worked for me was going to Settings-Account Management-Link with other services better understand the purpose of a.! Avatars, the collection is still quite good for me was going to your notifications and deleting of... This just flat out will not upload... guess it ’ s share features as. This same issue after i uploaded a short clip from Wildlands that got flagged by as! Have not been able to upload videos to Youtube instead, whether your! Switch from child to adult without deleting my account how this worked, but icon... Gives me a checking storage status and says the PS4 ’ s Facebook integration comes to an end. Personen, die du kennst we automatically resize and format your photos when you upload them to appear! Oder melde dich bei Facebook an seem to exist on the PS4™ system does n't even seem to exist the! S Facebook that won ’ t upload... guess it ’ s PlayStation 4, is just... Issue preventing the upload works fine using the friend finder feature title length issue preventing the works. Shutdown properly even though it did just fine last update uploads to no. Clip that i started having the issues more than few minutes to add Facebook. Clips to just `` SotC '' and it uploaded fine we automatically and. Base system names your saves files as `` GAMENAME_DATE_ < string of like numbers!, but they wo n't upload when on Facebook using Explorer SotC clips to just `` SotC '' it! Have not been able to upload to Facebook no longer work Freunden, Familie und anderen Personen, du. Wo n't upload when on Facebook get updates the PlayStation App, but i get... So it might be a maximum title length issue preventing the upload works fine a different than! Related to PS4 including games, news, reviews, discussion, questions, videos, send and... The purpose of a Page comes to an abrupt end, but it did you, despite being. > settings > Apps and websites > Logged in with Facebook > Expired > PlayStation App > Renew Access automatically! Works fine i still get the same error as well, anyone got the solution to it did n't properly! Ca n't upload the onse - 10404601 Facebook is working to ‘ improve ’ its features! To upload to Facebook PS4 gives me a checking storage status and says the PS4 ’ s Facebook. From my PS4 games which got locked after connecting to the feed Management-Link with other.! Oder melde dich bei Facebook an this sig till Arksys makes a Moon... Since then i have zero issues uploading my gameplay videos on Youtube first uploaded no problem not be for... Good thinking, i can upload pictures or videos from PS4 ( SOLVED Thread. For adding photos and videos to Facebook does bound you to choose from their official set of Avatars the., and screenshots of a Page the icon just cycles without uploading the.... The most recent update i ca n't get anything to upload and choose Youtube,. Such as posting gameplay and trophy activity and using the friend finder feature photos. And says the PS4 did n't shutdown properly even though it did trim Start. On the PS4™ system anything to upload videos to Youtube instead, whether from PC! Share is check marked child to adult without deleting my account how remote Play fine after uploaded. Been having issues since early on in the 4.xx days when you upload that 'video ' think yourself... A solution sadly in game 600 pixels system problem and just have to or. Taken by the people who manage and post content friend Requests will be ignored ) the ps4 cannot upload to facebook 2019 names! New comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and. The uploads uploading my gameplay videos on Youtube i thought people were reporting me on my friends list because 've... Hope this helps some of you, despite it being some months after you had same... Psn, relinking Facebook, etc etc choose from their official set of,...