Ph. East Kolkata – 19, West Bengal I had decided to chop off my hair into a bob but my mother gave me a strict no no. Finally a shampoo with no harsh chemical Patanjali Kesh Kanti is a mild shampoo & contains 100% organic ingredients . Check out Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. The shampoo is ultra mild and you have to use more than 2-5 ml to get the oil and dirt out of your tresses. I will review the new Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo. 560075, Karnataka Temple Road, Ist Main, Malleswaram, Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Patanjali Shampoo. HAL II Stage It’s kinda fresh flowery type and stays in your hair for a good 2 days ( if you keep your hair tied up mostly). Karnataka Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. If chemical shampoos are doing this to you then you should try ayurvedic or organic shampoos. Today the shampoo I am going to review is Patanjali anti-dandruff shampoo. Overall, Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural hair cleanser is a great drugstore herbal shampoo from Baba Ramdev. Overall, Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural hair cleanser is a great shampoo. Opp. *announce* can any1 sugst me a good shampoo i have HAIRFALL & OILY SCALP….i have tried himalya,pantene livly clean,and sunsilk pink…all are same…. You should totally be a professional chef if you already arent. oo my mom have tried this dint suit her ..her’s is Wavvy , thick, good volume, Dry hair…. Ladies please give a big round of applause for Rati and Sanjeev ji for creating such a rocking blog ! I like natural products since chemicals so harm the hair in long run while herbal ingredients are best to use. Patanjali Chikitshalya Take: This is a good shampoo to care for dry hair and to get the benefits of shikakai. If I have one word to describe this shampoo, it will be- Fabulous. This shampoo does make hair smoother. Yep I am from Kolkata You should give it a try Sukanya. Smt. Kotnur Dinne Main Road, 7th Phase, J.P. Nagar, Pin. Ph. No. This is how I use this Patanjali shikakai shampoo. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Review Last updated on: September 25, 2017 Posted by: Kiran Raj Singh 14 Comments Hi friends Now days lots of girls believe in herbal products or chemical free product and Patanjali product are becoming popular day by day because of totally chemical free herbal products. Byapok kaaj kore shampoo ta ! Interesting review.. I have bought many Patanjali products & even reviewed them. Bangalore – 560003, Karnataka Does it make any damage to hair due to presence of sulphates in it. 3. M. 09449068561, J.P. Nagar Shanti lal H. Jain But this is true that when my hair were manageable there was less hair fall. Sri Divya Aushad Pharmacy 94, Ist Amazon.in: Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser Shampoo, 200ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. The packaging is convenient and travel friendly. When it comes to the hair fall control, honestly I have not seen much of an improvement. I will take some more if I feel the need. Siddharth Enterprise Ph. Neem ( Azadirachta indica) .50mg Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser Patanjali Chikitsalayas Banner Ghatta Road, Bangalore Do give this shampoo a try, if you have normal to oily or dry scalp and dry, rough hair. Ph. not just that it add shine to your hair so whenever you go outside you will see your hairs shining 4. forget to remove oil and dirt with this shampoo. And given the price it comes for, it is totally a must-try for everyone. Best part is the shampoo is too light on the pocket and is … totally hooked on to this blog.love every post. Near Girish Park Petrol Pump How it helps Hair: The natural herbal ingredients in the shampoo cleanse the scalp effectively, prevent hair fall and make the hair shiny and voluminous. i hav been a silent reader of imbb from long. Bangalore – 560102, Karnataka But couldnt help notice “Natural Thick Surfactant Base” in the ingredient list. 033-27116454, Patanjali Chikitsalayas It cleanses the scalp and hair by making nice lathers. IInd Floor, Kaggadasapura, Patanjali Chikitshalya, Indira Nagar, Bangalore – 38, Karnataka The bottle is very sturdy and strong, not like the ones which can make the product leak out but I will still ask you to  keep the bottles carefully, if in case you are travelling with this. Bangalore, Karnataka I purchased it after reading this review but not satisfied because it is misleading. The shampoo is milk white in colour and unlike many commercial shampoos, has a pretty runny texture. studybest. After all, Patanjali products are always useful one way or another. Now, let me tell you how to use this Patanjali hair product. This reminds me of the shikakai water that I made using the shikakai pods. 560078, 165, 3rd Main, 7th Cross, • Very economic and all of your family will love it It has only milky texture it doesn’t make foam. Many brands with high reputation like Dove, L’Oreal, Pantene and Sunsilk had failed me miserably. RBI lay-Out, Patanjali Chikitsalayas Ph. My hair is silkier than ever before with a smoothness to die for.