Designation 3. Government of West Bengal School Education Department Secondary Branch Bikash Bhawan, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091. How to write a letter to a police officer requesting to leave some person? Life certificate form for Pensioners – All Pensioner forms: 29. February 11, 2013, 09:00:59 PM Reply #3 APPLICATION FOR OBTAINING NO OBJECTION FOR HIGHER STUDIES 1. This format can be used by employer if any employee wants to get higher education and as a No Objection proof, some institute demand this certificate. Punjab Government Employee Benevolent Fund for Scholarship application form 2015: 30. Name of the Course Name of the Div./Section 4. Permission for higher education for govt employees how to write a letter. (Read 22208 times) In this regard, you are hereby directed to implement the instructions as mentioned In the Govt. employee? A permission letter template makes things much simpler and clear as it’s a recognized and straightforward format of asking for permission. ORDER. A permission letter template is a format that aims to write a letter to seek permission for some reason or event that you may want to attend. 32-A: 31. No. I want to write a letter requesting to write a special exam on a subject i didnt qualify for to write exam,if i dont write it it will hold on my de... Write a letter for permission for higher education Original letter with signature of Dgse for higher education permission as many universities were not approving without signature letter available on ssa website . (THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL) Sub:- Request for permission for Higher Studies. Sir, I may kindly be permitted to join/register/myself for Classes/ course at the School/ College/ University of 2. Name of the Employee 2. Format for asking leave for higher studies in company? Permission letter format for higher education of a govt. 438-SE/S/5P-19/09 Date: 19.05.2014. Sample NOC for Higher Studies from Employer. Challan Form No. 34. GConnect Circular Corner - Central Government Employees News and Information. DOPT office memorandum, central government orders, state government employees, Central PSU employees ⬗ Circular - Permission for Higher Education - Teaching & Non-Teaching ... ⬗ NOC Letter for Dept Employees - KAS EXAM 18th Feb ... ⬗ Circular - Permission for foreign travel to government employees … SO (SE-I)1-10/2015 dated 28-05-2019 in letter and spirit and avoid to forward the cases of Departmental permission/NOC for higher studies outside office hours to this Directorate in future. Application form for recruitment of Educators 2015 School Education Department Punjab: 32. Author Topic: LETTER OF PERMISSION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION IN EDU. Format for permission letter for pursuing higher studies in central government. Subject: Permission for pursuing further study by the teaching and non-teaching staff of Non-Government Aided/Government Sponsored schools. HIGHER EDUCATION STUDIES To The Director General of Meteorology, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003. Easy templates of NOC for Higher Education or study are given below. Certificate for Departmental Permission letter for Educators in Punjab: 33. It’s a formal form to ask for permission from a higher authority. of the Punjab, School Education Department Order issued vide No. DEPTT. Title: Microsoft Word - Permission for Pursuing Higher Studies Author: Aryan gaur Created Date: 8/2/2017 12:21:45 PM What should i do after my graduation, should i work or i should go for higher studies? Permission letter for employee to higher education.