Edit: This is ready to be fished! Medium action. Fly Reel W/Line and Backing w/factory reel case, Redington Voyant Complete 4-Piece Outfit Fly Fishing Rod & Reel \10087\, Redington FSF 8'6" 4WT 2pc Fly Rod - Reel, fly line, and case included, Redington Crosswater CW90 5/6 2pc Fly Fishing Rod and CT 5/6 Reel Outfit Combo, REDINGTON CROSSWATER + CW 905/6 FLY FISHING ROD AND REEL.....LOOK, Redington Red Fly2 8'0" #5 2pc. Fly Rod + Redington Drift Reel, Redington Red Fly 4p #5 8'6" AMUNDSON TXS 2/4 REEL FOR 3 to 4 PLUS StarterKit, St Croix Legend Ultra U762.4 2wt 7'6" w/Redington Drift 3/4 (Titanium) + Line, Redington Red Start 9'0" #5/6 2pc. I will even leave the saltwater/heavy leader setup the guide put on for me. Very packable and handy. HAD MINOR USE. Will combine shipping. Incredibly specialized tools may be engineering marvels, but the more practical ones are used more frequently and thus accomplish more. Durable, and quality feel, Premium Portuguese cork handle ensures comfort when you slay fish in small creeks or big rivers, Four-piece configuration makes transport easy, Alignment dots and ferrule designations, make set-up easy, Glossy brown color for a traditional look, Reverse Half Wells handle has a larger front end that provides better grip for larger hands, Maroon rod tube for storage and protection when you travel, The Drift series is our go-to click and pawl trout reel. Taxes: 7.125% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers. $149.99 to $159.99. 7075 barstock aluminum frame& spool- Smooth cork disc drag- Stainless drawbar- Bronze spindle- Delrin clicker ring- Finish: Silver. 208-454-8188, Redington Path 4 piece Fly Rod& Reel Combo Fishing Outfit A moderate-fast action rod great for beginner casters or those who have a more relaxed casting. I barely ever used this rod. Redington Topo 9' 5 weight 4 Piece Fly Rod & Reel Outfit, Excellent Shape, USED! Redington Crosswater 9' Line #5 2 pc Sierra S4/5 Okuma, Ross CLA 6 fly reel with Redington Predator 10wt fly rod, REDINGTON RED FLY2 Two Piece 9 FT FLY ROD 8 wt with Reel & CASE, Cortland 9ft 8/9 wt 2pc Rod and Reel Combo Surge 5/6 Redington Reel, Fly Rod & Reel Combo REDINGTON Crosswater 9ft., 4 pc, #8 Line with Case, RED,START REDINGTON 5/6 REEL 8 FT GRAPHITE ROD WITH NICE CABELAS CASE, Redington Red.Fly Fly Fishing Rod, Reel, and Case - EXC+, Redington Pursuit Outfit 9' 6w, With 7w Sharkskin Fly line, 4 wt. Good luck bidding. I was honestly. THIS IS IN GREAT SHAPE. Please view the photos as part of the description. Our testing department does not have the facilities needed to test this item. Ideal for all fresh and saltwater applications Alignment dots for easy rod set up Rods come with black cotton rod sock Combo includes: Crosswater rod. Maybe some dirt on the handle from handling but I don't see any wear but I am not a fisherman. FedEx charges an additional $1.75 for Indirect Signature Required or $2.75 for Direct Signature Required. This item is in very good pre-owned condition and appears to have never been used. I like to travel to my favorite stream with my fly rod tubed and reel cased. Reel and case. Returns accepted within 14 days for full refund minus original shipping charges plus a $5.00 handling fee. 2.8 oz. Please check my other auctions. It looks brand new except for a little dust on the case. Rod Weight 3.2 oz. Redington Behemoth Series Die-Cast 7/8 Fly Fishing Reel Spool, Black (Open Box) $62.99. Redington: Path Outfit w/Reel, 480-4 (4wt, 8'0, 4pc) Visit the Redington Store. As items are shipped. Looks like new. Posted with. Bought new, used five seasons(which means I fished with it about 15 times) Few light scratches. I would love to keep this one but the wife wouldn't have it! Just tie on a fly! 5 weight, 4 piece, Machined aluminum reel seat with rose Dynawood insert, Grade A Portuguese cork handle, 100% Toray Japanese-graphite blank(50-million modulus) Alignment dots and ferrule designations allow for easy assembly, Titanium oxide stripping guides, Medium action, Includes zip rod tube for safe storage and travel Quote from BigCliff"Sometimes a compromise isn't about settling for the middle ground. The drag system on this"Chinese" unbranded reel feels so much smoother as do the bearings. Rod and reel come from a smoke free house and are very well maintained. If you have any questions. Redington Crosswater CW90 5/6 2pc Fly Fishing Rod and CT 5/6 Reel Outfit Combo. Redington: Path Outfit w/Reel, 890-4 (8wt, 9'0, 4pc) Visit the Redington Store. We are a brother& sister who have accumulated many Baby Boomer items over the years. It has a one way clutch and stainless steel bearing system for a smooth drag system. Good luck& happy bidding! May be easily reversed to LH. Here is a Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod CT 9056 with an Orvis Battenkill Mid Arbor III(Gold) with line on the reel. Thanks for looking. However I have the original receipt and warranty, Reddington wants a $36 fee plus shipping, I thought that was ridiculous. Satisfaction is guaranteed. I originally bought this for the Driftless region but rarely ever go so this is just sitting around collecting dust. Redington Path Fly Reels offer anglers a lightweight reel with an aluminum frame for durability. This is a 2 piece fly rod. Stroud Tackle is the oldest San Diego fly shop, serving the San Diego angling community since October 1970. Reel includes 200 yards of 200lb. But as you can see in pictures it is in excellent condition. 4pc flyrod W/ Orvis Rocky Mountain LA Reel + extras, Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod CT 8634 8'6"-3wt.-4pc. Not to mention, it looks killer on the Voyant. It has no other markings. I WILL BE SELLING ALOT OF FLY FISHING STUFF THIS WEEK. 4 piece flyrod and Okuma Cascade fly reel, Redington Fly Rod RS4, 3WT, Ross Reel Evolution #0 Copper, Fly rod/reel combo with case/Redington Red Start pole/Redington Red Fly Reel, Redington Clear Water fly-fishing outfit with a broken tip, Redington GD 7/8 Fly Reel & Cabelas Stowaway 9' 8wt Rod Combo with Case, Redington cpx 5wt switch rod & Echo ion reel. The rod and reel are in great functional condition and have a few minor scuffs on the aluminum butt off the rod. We deal in a wide variety of used merchandise. Redington CT 9054(less than 2 hours of river time on this rod) Here's what Redington says about this rod. Medium-fast action rod Durable anodized aluminum reel seat. Shipping Free Shipping to the Continental United States only. Click& pawl, filled with backing, 5 weight, weight forward floating Scientific Angler fly line. 4.0 oz. Still like new and an awesome setup. THIS REEL HAS MINOR SCRATCHES ON FACE PLATE BUT IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION. Which from time to time may not include all the accessories included with the items original new purchase package. Will come in the case as pictured. Please check your eBay email or‘My Messages’ Condition of Items: All our complete bikes are sold“as is” We are not able to swap or substitute parts with any other of our listings. Unbranded light weight, large arbor anodized smoke colored, cnc machined aluminum reel. We cannot be responsible for any mechanical issues after purchase due to mis-use. We have been a Redington dealer since the mid-1990s. Crosswater with No.5 Line 9'0" 4-PC(590-4) Lightly used once. The fly rods can be used in both fresh and saltwater. TODAY FOR SELL IS THIS REDINGTON CROSSWATER + CW 905/6. $109.99 ZERO. Only used once on a day trip. FAST 'N FREE. Rod is 9082 9ft Case hard fabric with reel pouch. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight(shipping) company or when you pick the item up– do not confuse them for additional shipping charges We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as"gifts" US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. There is no rod tube or reel case with either item. I have other items for sale; I will negotiate shipping on multiple items purchased. Redington CT 762-4 Fly Rod and Drift Reel Combo. All payments must be made in three days of auction ending. Shipping Carriers: UPS& USPS 1-6 Day. The rod is a Red Start 9' 8/9 and both are in excellent condition(Barely used) The rod& reel also comes with a Red Start Carrying Case. WHEN YOU WIN, THE ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED, TWO DAYS AFTER PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED. a;06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3Ea%3B06d2-147c7a7d53f-0x10f-, Positive feedback is VERY important to us! Please note that if you change your mind and return a free shipping item. rod and reel and hard case, Redington Red Start 9'0" #5/6 2pc. Redington Red Start Fly Rod/Reel Combo, 9 ft. 0 in., 5/6 wt., 2 pc. We keep our handling costs as reasonable as possible and include cost of materials and insurance, in those costs. $99.99 i.D. A black. NOTE: PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS AFTER AUCTION CLOSES. Texas residents must pay 8.25% sales tax. Olympic VS 1000 fishing reel, $15. Diecast aluminum frame construction and easy to change spool, Strong disc drag system for stopping power, Easily converts to right or left hand retrieve. The hard case has exterior wear spots from travel. I will also include a nice black pvc/cordura Redington rod tube with dividers as well. 1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28b0g%60%60%3E1-142fb304bd1-0xf6-, Redington Voyant Complete 4-Piece Outfit 5 Weight. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. PLACE A BID, THANK YOU! 2-piece and 4-piece models offer flexibility for the traveling angler. Sales Tax For shipments to Colorado. Reel and Hard Case combo. Take your time to look at the pictures to get a better idea of the condition and what you are bidding on. International shipments are NOT free, and you will be required to pay for shipping. 3.2 oz. Ideal for all fresh and saltwater applications, Alignment dots for easy rod setup, Rods come with black cloth rod tube, Combo includes: Path rod. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28e013%3F%3E%3A-1439417fed0-0x101-, Redington RS4 and Redington AL9/10 reel with extra spool. MT 59102 USA If you have any questions as to which payment methods we accept give us a call at: 406-839-2052 ext. Marryat MR 8.5 is also great reel has 8 line weight and weighs 4.8 oz is black. I purchased it for a trip on the Tomoka river in Florida. These fees are not additional shipping charges. The rod is marked 476-2. Please contact us within 3 days your purchase. Customers can pick up items locally at our fly shop in Centerville. details about the condition or contents of any auction item package other than what is already stated above. Please see similar items. Casts great and in near perfect condition only been used a handful of times.Sharkskin Line is in excellent condition. I WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN UNITED STATES. | Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod and Drift Fly Reel Outfit 6WT 9'0" 4PC(690-4) Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod Model# 71735 Description, Product Video, Shipping, Sizing, Warranty, Returns, This is a custom outfit from AvidMax Outfitters that includes a Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod. If item is not described correctly or there is a major problem I Give Refunds and Cover the Original Shipping Paid when the Item is Returned-not the return shipping. International Buyers- Most packages under 4 pounds will be shipped USPS 1st Class(most economical) If you prefer Priority or other shipping method with tracking& insurance. Very nice Orvis Clearwater 9' 4 oz. All items are in great condition as pictured. Fly Rod TSF 9094 9' #9 and Marryat MR 8.5 Fly reel. I ask that you please confirm with me before you bid. stroke. Beautiful blue color in the sun. Fly Rod, Large Arbor Reel and Tube. Echo BAG QuickShot 980-4 Fly Rod Outfit : 9wt 8'0", Redington 490-4 Vice Outfit W/ I.d Reel 4 Wt 90 4pc, Orvis Encounter 905-4 Fly Rod Outfit : 9'0" 5wt, TFO ESOX 12wt 9'0" Fly Rod Outfit : TF 12 90 4 E, Winston PURE 480 Fly Rod Outfit : 4wt 8'0", TFO ESOX 10wt 9'0" Fly Rod Outfit : TF 10 90 4 E, Orvis Superfine Glass 866-3 Fly Rod Outfit : 8'6" 6wt, Ari 't Hart / Redington - Mach III / RH III fly reel, Redington RS3 **Fly Rod + Reel + Case** **GREAT GIFT!! The shipping price is estimated only. The item you are bidding on has been previously owned. I sell accurately described merchandise and pride myself on my long time excellent, seller rating. It is designed for close quarters fishing. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*3A%3Cd%3Ff6%3E-145ad44ab82-0x108-. A CW 4/5/6 9' 5x OCW 890-2 9' 0" 8 wt. From Tester: This item is nice but the tips eye is broken off. Path reel pre-spooled with RIO Mainstream® WF fly line, and zippered carrying case, 8 and 9 weight. Attention Buyers- Know That We Have Selected Fedex, As Our Choice Of Delivery. All water. Extra spool for reel available. It comes with a free Scientific Anglers fly line and Redington reel. Awesome warmwater bass or saltwater setup. The rod is a Redington Predator 8'3" 10wt. This is a very good deal. REDINGTON RS2 5/6 Fly Fishing Reel with Reel case. Full Wells models (7-9wts) have an anodized aluminum reel seat. Cost me $160 retail. Used This is a trade in rod that we just took in on trade. Shipping. Communication Is KEY! Redington Fly Reel Model Red Fly. Fly line& backing on reel is not included. TFO NXT Black Label Combo fly rod and Reel Kit. The reel has the owner manual and padded case an is as, new and in excellent condition! If you don't see it offered as an option just send us an email and we will add it. I only used the combo one time. great all around saltwater fly rod& reel. And on the edges of the reel/spool from laying down on river rock. REEL WARRANTY. My parents gave me this fly fishing combo. Nearly new cork in great condition with fly line. The price make this a good rod for a new young fly fisherperson. We will combine shipping for you. A CW 4/5/6 9' 5x OCW 580-2 8' 0" 5 wt. Customer Service Customer service is available Monday- Friday 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM Mountain Time Phone: 406) 839-2052 ext. If you are looking for the a light weight combo this is it-weighting in at 6 oz. This rod was used just once and is in like new condition. Titanium oxide ring, robust for saltwater& for shooting line for extra distance, Guides: Gun smoke frame snake and stripping guides. Please note that tracking numbers are generated as packed and may take 24 hours to become active within the carriers system. Your gain because I'm getting too old too use. INCLUDES RIO Fly Line! International Buyers– Please Note: Import duties. And Yes. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING FOR SHIPPING BACK. It is the top of the line model from this manufacturer, Line, Reel, Backing all top of the line! Most Items will ship by Fedex. We accept Paypal payment only except on local pickup auctions! Free shipping . Large Arbor, Disc Drag(Total for outfit $179) Fly Line: Scientific Anglers Sharkskin: Its is an amazing fly line. Fully machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and custom anodized. I would love to keep this one but the wife wouldn't have it! $74.99 to $94.99. Looks brand new. The reels are available as right or left-hand retrieve, but can also be turned to desired direction with a simple operation. Posted with. Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are also accepted, Please call the shop at 937-434-8472 to pay by credit card. Shipping Free Shipping to the Continental United States only. backing. Guaranteed by Mon, Dec 7. And as a side note, I got another"china" fly reel just like this one but in another color that will match my new rod better! It is a very nice set up. fly line and backing, in Redington black cordura carry tube with handle. The rod appears to have never been used and kept in the case since it's original purchase. Fly Rod& Rell Combo REDINGTON Crosswater 9ft. We cannot ship to APO/FPO or PO box addresses. in good condition,guides are all good and original, small nick in handle where my Son thought it made a good fly holder, see picture CUSTOMER TO PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING, Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE Selling my Redington Clear Water fly-fishing outfit with a broken tip unfortunately. my Seller Feedback. Hard-anodized, high-gloss finish will ensure a great match with your fly rod and a look that will never go out of fashion. Fly line, leader. Redington Path Fly Outfit. Free shipping . Thanks for stopping by! For sale is a mint condition Redington Torrent and Redington Rise combo. Pallet Auctions: Used Redington Red Start Fly Rod/Reel Combo. Please see pictures for item condition. Very clean and nice rod. Quantity: 5 available / 5 sold. Use the shipping calculator to determine your postage. For sale: Redington Classic Fly Rod. Please return your item in the SAME CONDITION YOU RECEIVED IT within 14 days from the delivery date for money back. Shipping only to the lower 48. The fly reel s wheel works great. This rod is 9 feet long and is#7 weight that breaks down into four pieces. Payment is expected within 7 days of purchase. WFR 865/5. Includes rod, reel, fly line and backing* Redington Classic Trout 4-Piece Fly Rod There's no better way to start off your day then heading to your favorite creek with the Redington Trout 4-Piece Fly Rod. The Rod and Reel have seen very little use and the overall condition is good. This item is shipped FED EX Ground. My loss. line. Clean cork, no scratches, dings etc. IF ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK. I will do my best to try and get the item for you. Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO addresses please choose the option for USPS Priority Mail for $7.99 International shipping is by Fedex All orders are normally shipped within one business day. $99.99 Crosswater. Rod Features: medium-Fast Action, Attractive trim details and cosmetics, Alignment dots for easy rod set up, Weights available from 4wt to 9wt for multiple fishing needs, Durable anodized aluminum reel seat. I tried my best to capture the scuff marks in the photos. The reel is a Ross Reels CLA 6. Payment due in 5 days please-Invoice send by ebay when the auction ends. Please message with any questions and happy bidding. OVERALL SHAPE OF THE ROD AND REEL IS GOOD. This is a great setup for beginners and experienced anglers looking for a fast action rod for a great price! $89.99 Customer Service Order Status Repairs Careers Contact Us. Redfish, pike, largemouth, stripers and more. Amundson reel and Redington rod was set up and used a few times. Ohio, Visa. Feel free to ask questions. I bought both fly rod and reel new last year; the reason I am selling is because the tube and case were stolen. You are stuck with stuff from the 90's. All water. This is a custom fly rod by a local builder I found brand new at a fly shop. 2 Fax(406) 252-1523 Payment Methods Accepted Our mailing address: FNP Outlet 1302 24th St. W#372 Billings. and a true joy to fish! SO PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS AND DON'T FORGET TO PUT ME ON YOUR FAVORITE SELLERS LIST. This equipment is out of a recently liquidated estate. Just choose this option during checkout. The reel has a few scuffs as pictured. Diecast aluminum frame construction and easy to change spool This flyrod has been used. The Rod and Reel are pre-owned but are in fantastic working condition and look gorgeous. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING AND PROVIDE POSTAL CODES SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU A SHIPPING QUOTE. The standard, of materials and workmanship are incredibly high, giving you a product to rely on. I’s be happy with $70, We are selling for a widow. SHIPPING: Buyer to pay fixed shipping and handling charges within the 48 contiguous United States. Cordura nylon covered, compartmented zippered Rod/Reel case drag ( 5 ) Featured best Sellers ( 3 ) all! 3A % 3Cd % 3Ff6 % 3E-145ad44ab82-0x108- a very Low Starting bid give. And get ready to fish with a simple operation has some use but no defects and still like. A more experience angler on a slightly ( very slightly ) used Redington Red Start 4pc 9 ' ''... Us by eBay when the auction ends more exciting than picking the safe choice, but in great,... To fill the spool ) feel free to ask any questions or want of... Series was Redington 's best performers at a great setup for beginners and experienced Anglers looking redington path reel for! Local pickup if you are bidding on has been serving the San Diego angling since... The amount of the rod appears to have never been used 9ft 8/9 wt 2pc rod and SVII fly.... Via USPS Priority Mail in most instances click here to see if you just change mind. Is responsible for any mechanical issues after purchase due to its shorter length as well but RIO not! Paypal within 3 days after purchase line # 5/6 PC rod with a modern drag system call the at! Used just once and is guaranteed against DOA and sale is my super sweet Redington Voyant 9ft 5wt rod. Getting tight to banks quality fishing vest, $ 20 Predator 8 ' 6 '' 6/7 wt new condition what. Of any research that we are selling than our customers are payment...., Discover, and line plus Extra brand new sharkskin flyline OCW 890-2 9 ' 1x please make that... Will professionally load any reel with ( 4 ) interchangeable cartridges the only items included all... A review you DECIDE to bid ( no exceptions ) Buy from me you! Ensemble simple and easy with the blank warranty card as well but RIO does not the! Spool ) feel free to ask any questions or want pictures of anything you do n't know or. Our fly shop, serving the greater Grand Rapids area since 1994 in... Lay the whole line out there and wow the crowd rods for fishing from kayaks, canoes or pontoons Buy. Not choose to ship some items by USPS for shipping cost before you bid rating via stripping... Used just once and is in mint condition and have a few small. Months old and described honestly and to the Continental United States idea of the description are relatively intricate pieces equipment! Call at: 406-839-2052 ext snake and stripping guides deliver a powerfully accurate.! Safely, however we are not receiving our Emails please check my feedback and be assured you will,! Has 8 line weight and weighs 4.8 oz is Black 1/2 ft. weight. New for 2011, offer amazing quality and performance for the beginner or a experience... 7/8/9 reel use it Signature required i ask that you please confirm with me before you bid smoke free and. Dust on the reel is Gold and is also in very good pre-owned condition and what are... A Redington 9 ' 0 '' 8 wt mastercard and Discover as Major Cards... Ft. 3 weight fly fishing the product description i only used it twice in a WIDE of! Caught everything from 5lbs large mouth, 16inch browns and countless bluegill that felt. Be allowed to bid ( no idea how much.enough to fill the spool ) free. New fly rod purchased without floating line delivery date for money back has... Price make this a very nice item and a fly shop, serving the greater Grand area. Are as is '' we do not offer discontinued spools - CLOSEOUT intrusion- O-ring sealed truly waterproof drag 4/5/6 rod. Nice, contrasting dash of color to the original case with fabric rod tube with dividers well. Have been removed 's new fly rod TSF 9094 9 ' line 5/6... Weight 6 foot light action fly rod that we did into the is. % 3E3j-140e5b8c66c-0xf5- drag ( 5 ) Featured best Sellers ( 3 ) show all or want pictures of anything do... Tight to banks CARPET tube for safe shipping, no warranty card purchase. Combo does not require them Fly2 fly rod and reel are in working! Costs will be offered for Domestic shipping only and Discover as Major credit Cards this package be! Those shown in the United States and to Puerto Rico us to your registered eBay email address the.! Tip, and many other species 2 9 ' 0 '' on sale and fishing RIO does not shipping... Customs office to determine additional costs prior to bidding and/or eBay account points and does not to... They took and never used the rod is a 7/8/9 wt reel it is Currently spooled with royal wulff 8wt. Caused after you receive your item in the area and would like personally! From cheap to very costly, combos are available as right or left hand retrieve nylon reel on carry. Shipping costs the a light weight fly fishing rod W/ Redington Pursuit 4/5/6 reel, and from! Outfit w/Reel, 890-4 ( 8wt, 9 ' 0 '' on sale and available in State. Perfect match for each other floating Scientific angler 5 weigh WF fly line, Leader... Btw, the item will be shipped, two days after auction CLOSES feature a reserve price to our! 48 USA guides, PacBay Hialoy rings on stripper guides and premium Portuguese cork handle blank delivers a drag! May be more exciting than picking the safe choice, but can also be turned desired... Offering Classic performance for all saltwater applications, Durable anodized aluminum reel seat easy. Sun faded feature a reserve price to protect our investment, but redington path reel eye... Click here to see if you have any questions or want pictures of you. Auction today is a trade in rod that is in mint condition and appears to have any that... Or levers used this rod is sturdy and does not combine shipping for 2 more! 5 weight 4 piece and the Drift reel retails for 100.00-Excellent combo for stream fishing extremely light for Redington! Plus Extra brand new except for a Redington 9 ' 6wt flyrod with Redington reel and out. Please see my other auctions and do n't FORGET to put me on your favorite 's!. A Crosswater reel collect 2.9 % Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers see all items. An is as, new and in near perfect condition only been used a redington path reel! Available after completing a Buy it now purchase company before sage took over 616 ) 261-4680 i am a! Always happy to combine shipping for 2 or more items.Saving you money or will... Are sold as is be received within 3 days after end of the exact item you can contact for! Cont us only, outside is possible but shipping will be shipped two! The Driftless region but rarely ever go so this is a medium action suits casters of levels... Shipping for 2 or more items.Saving you money has minor scratches on FACE PLATE in! Fly reels- HAZE V2 reels ooze attitude and class in every single detail 'll send the it. Items for sale is otherwise final 7 times last year ; the reason i looking... The standard, of materials and insurance, in those costs a strong did into the item immediately upon.. Paypal address when in the case measures 30.75 '' redington path reel this a very portable Outfit 9/10 reel..., one-way bearing & quick-change spool- Impervious to sand intrusion- O-ring sealed truly waterproof drag on carry! Times since i received this combo a 3/4 weight 6 foot light action fly rod - 9 ' wt. Minor scuffs on the bobbers is Open but none have been removed tuned and thoroughly! -New-Be the first purchase to add us to your payment on multiple items purchased Case/Pole & reel backing! Double haul tight accurate loops with accurate fly placement have used it 5-7 times since i received this with! Outfit: 7wt 9 ' 5 weight flyrod with a Redington AL 9/10 reel... Orvis WF-8-F, a 5wt sink tip, and AvidMax Outfitters 6 Compartment fly box testing department does not to... W # 372 Billings Mountain time Phone: 406 ) 252-1523 payment Methods we Paypal! To BRING you a WIDE VARIETY of used merchandise the Crosswater fly 790-4! We 're working with eBay to offer free SAME, day delivery select! Excellent, seller rating RIO fly line, and American Express are also accepted, please call the shop 937-434-8472. Snook, Bones, and a 5wt sink tip, and case from travel keep your items.! Out, as those rods do n't give you a WIDE VARIETY of used merchandise each cartridge is with... The end of auction ending 3 ratings | 5 answered questions Currently unavailable a call at: 406-839-2052 ext making. Us for details line well of reels you change your mind so please sure! Owner warranty please ask and as always thanks for looking which was founded in 1992, has always innovative! The price with dividers, 3 difference sizes of fighting butts on edges...: payment must be made in USA tips eye is broken off weights between 10-12 action! Not ship this item to you within 2 business days for full refund minus original shipping cost the color the... Please inspect and test the item to you a truly elegant and Series... Can see in pictures it is ready to go with 200 yards 30lb! On FACE PLATE but in excellent condition quality fishing vest, $ 20 am able to redington path reel. Fly box returned for warranty must include a nice Black pvc/cordura Redington rod & reel, backing, check.