28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies(BX) for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,(BY) 29 for God’s gifts and his call(BZ) are irrevocable. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 19 Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 13 I am talking to you Gentiles. New International Version (NIV). Rom 10:1. (AP) The elect among them did, but the others were hardened,(AQ) 8 as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor,    eyes that could not see    and ears that could not hear,(AR)to this very day.”[o](AS), “May their table become a snare and a trap,    a stumbling block and a retribution for them.10 May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,(AT)    and their backs be bent forever.”[p](AU). 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Romans 10:11 As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame." (BH) 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. 2 Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up. X. KJV . Romans 10:11 NIV Romans 10:11 NLT Romans 10:11 ESV Romans 10:11 NASB Romans 10:11 KJV Romans 10:11 Bible Apps Romans 10:11 Biblia Paralela Romans 10:11 Chinese Bible Romans 10:11 French Bible Romans 10:11 German Bible Alphabetical: Anyone As be believes disappointed For him in never not put says Scripture shame the to trusts who Whoever will 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Not at all! New International Version (NIV). Romans 8:10-11 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 10 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, … Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. Romans 10:11 NIV • Romans 10:11 NLT • Romans 10:11 ESV • Romans 10:11 NASB • Romans 10:11 KJV • Romans 10:11 Interlinear • Romans 10:11 Commentaries • Romans 10:11 Parallel Texts • Romans 10:11 Bible Apps • Romans 10:11 Parallel • Bible Hub “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”[n](AL) 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant(AM) chosen by grace. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[e](Q) 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile(R)—the same Lord is Lord of all(S) and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord(T) will be saved.”[f](U), 14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? (AV) Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles(AW) to make Israel envious. Romans 10:11 NIV - As Scripture says, “Anyone… | Biblia 9 For behold, on athe stone that I have set before Joshua, on a single stone with bseven eyes,3 I will cengrave its inscription, declares the Lord of hosts, … 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Related Commentaries for Romans 10. (J) 8 But what does it say? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”[g](V). 17 If some of the branches have been broken off,(BF) and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others(BG) and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. (P) 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? Romans 10 :: New International Version (NIV) Strong's. Romans 10:11 New International Version << Romans 9 | Romans 10 | Romans 11 >> 11 As Scripture says, "Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame." And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. Read verse in New International Version 33 Oh, the depth of the riches(CD) of the wisdom and[u] knowledge of God! Romans 9:32 New International Version (NIV) 32 ... Romans 10:11. Verse. Bible Language English. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead wi... Read verse in New International Version Red Letter. Romans 10:11 - NIV - As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes... Study verse in the New International Version 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. λ. Paragraph. NIV KJV ESV NKJV. 10 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for [] Israel is that they may be saved. Of course they did: “Their voice has gone out into all the earth,    their words to the ends of the world.”[i](AA). 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” 14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? Tools. 3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[a](A). KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. (CI)    To him be the glory forever! 7 What then? 31:33,34, Sign up for these short lessons that answer basic questions about the Bible, Lev 18:5; Dt 4:1; 6:24; Ne 9:29; Pr 19:16; Isa 55:3; Eze 20:11, 13, 21; S Ro 7:10, Ps 19:4; S Mt 24:14; Ro 1:8; Col 1:6, 23; 1Th 1:8, Lev 26:44; 1Sa 12:22; Ps 94:14; Jer 31:37; 33:24-26, S Mt 1:21; S Lk 2:11; S Jn 3:17; Ac 4:12; 16:31; 1Co 1:21; 1Ti 2:4; Tit 3:5, Ro 1:13; 1Co 10:1; 12:1; 2Co 1:8; 1Th 4:13, Job 5:9; 11:7; Ps 139:6; Ecc 8:17; Isa 40:28, Isa 40:13, 14; Job 15:8; 36:22; Jer 23:18; 1Co 2:16, Ro 16:27; Eph 3:21; 1Ti 1:17; 1Pe 5:11; Jude 25; Rev 5:13; 7:12. (Z) 18 But I ask: Did they not hear? 12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Version. (BO) 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree,(BP) how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree! Romans 10:11–15 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” e l 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile m —the same Lord is Lord of all n and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord o will be saved.” f p 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”[a](A)12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile(B)—the same Lord is Lord of all(C)and richly blesses all who call on him,13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord(D)will be saved.”[b](E) 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies,(A)we were reconciled(B)to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! With Bible Gateway Plus, you gain instant access to a digital Bible study library, including complete notes from the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible and the New Bible Commentary. Instead of waiting for some new truth to fall from heaven, or float up from the abyss, they ought to recognize that truth has already been given. (AH) 2 God did not reject his people,(AI) whom he foreknew. Romans 14:10-11 NIV You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Romans 10:11.Now, after that grand proposition: τέλος νόμου Χριστός κ. τ. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. (AX) 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles,(AY) how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring! (BN) 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. What the people of Israel sought so earnestly they did not obtain. (BV) As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion;    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.27 And this is[r] my covenant with them    when I take away their sins.”[s](BW). Isaiah 59:20,21; 27:9 (see Septuagint); Jer. Romans 10:11-15. Romans 10:4. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles,(AZ) I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy(BA) and save(BB) some of them. 19:18 Romans 13:14 In contexts like this, the Greek word for flesh ( sarx ) refers to the sinful state of human beings, often presented as a power in opposition to the Spirit. he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. 16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. 10 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 11 I ask then: Did God reject his people? 22 Consider therefore the kindness(BL) and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue(BM) in his kindness. Romans 12 New International Version (NIV) A Living Sacrifice. Romans 10:11-15 NIV As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Try it free for 30 days! Or why do you treat them with contempt? Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous(B) for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. NIV, Storyline Bible, Comfort Print: Each Story Plays a Part. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about. “May their table become a snare and a trap. (W) For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”[h](X) 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message,(Y) and the message is heard through the word about Christ. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. Romans 10:9-17 New International Version (NIV).