Boulders for sale at wholesale prices, our comprehensive listing of the most common boulders sold in the landscaping industry in the A comprehensive listing of the most common boulders sold in the landscaping industry in California, Arizona and Nevada, boulders for other regions can be Size: 1 ½â€ We supply all sizes and types of slag, including expansive and non-expansive. We look forward to hearing from you soon to supply the building materials and landscaping supplies you need to make your project a success. Slag sand is used as one of the main bases underneath brick pavers, retaining walls, and driveways. ft. of coverage. please contact our team at 1-888-443-2855 or message us through the "Ask A Question" link above the aggregate image). Stop by to pick up what you need at our yard or schedule delivery of your order. If you are needing gravel or limestone for a project in Ohio we have it for sale. Limestone. Dickerson Dirt & Gravel Delivery – Topsoil Sand . Tumbled in a unique process that creates a vibrant look and color for your yard and landscaping needs. Gravel is composed of unconsolidated rock fragments that have a general particle size range and … Learn More! Please call for availability (843-559-5829) due to the shortage at this time. Bulk landscaping supplies and materials at Raupp Brothers in Flat Rock, MI include decorative stone, mulch, sand, topsoil, salt, limestone, and pea gravel. Slag is a less expensive alternative to gravel and limestone aggregates. (For projects larger than 18 yds. About #57 Limestone Gravel #57 Stone is a crushed Limestone aggregate. We can help you determine quantities and types of materials in just a … Categories of bulk delivery Most of the photo have an option for large view when clicking on them 1. This product is sold in bulk. Black Diamond delivered a flawless performance and provided more than $10,000 in savings. I ordered my compost/top soil mixture delivery online. Harper & Gallo Inc. of Johnstown, PA, provides Cambria, Indiana, & Blair counties with coal delivery services, topsoil, sand, slag, lime and sandstone, decorative stone, bark mulch, and excavation services for competitive prices. Slag is an aggregate produced as a by-product of the steel making process. They were able to deliver to me the next day. Our product variety of Rock, Aggregate, Sand, Gravel, Topsoil, and Fill Dirt facilitate the completion of customer construction, road, or landscape projects. Fast, reliable, service day in and day out. In the past 22 years we have expanded into offering a variety of mulches and numerous soils- including specialized blended planting soils. 3. Farmington Location 29820 W. 8 Mile Rd Farmington Hills, MI, 48336 1-800-Angelo-2 1-800-264-3562 Primarily used for septic systems and concrete mixes. Get this Pavestone 48 lb. See below for price estimates, effective April 1, 2020. increments. Our range includes, building sand, grit sand, ballast, hardcore, limestone, slag products, gravel, membrane, sub-bases and safety for your children. Call for landscape materials or coal delivery today: (814) 749-0447. Forklift Service is provided with all sod deliveries. Call us today. 2NS sand: washed coarse screened sand. Know more about us Call for Delivery – Pricing Based on Material & Location. I had originally ordered 10cfys of the 50/50 mix but changed my order to 12 cfys with no issues. By submitting this request (the form you are currently completing), you agree to be contacted by HomeBlue, service professionals, and by our partner network, by either manual or automated means, at the address, phone, text or email you provide. Slag is the by-product left over after a desired metal has been separated (smelted) from its raw core. Request a quote View Profile. We supply customers with quality materials to fulfill any aggregate needs from dirt, rocks, gravel, sand, sod. Delivery Date * Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY. Contact Us. to assure prompt delivery of high volume projects. The forklift can place your pallet in the most convenient location if the width (about 8 feet) and height (about 7 feet) of the forklift does not prohibit us from doing so. Fast Response. We were established in 1985, first offering delivery of a few sand, gravel, and mulch products. Limestone is a sedimentary rock composed largely of … Leveling Sand for up to 1 sq. The size is about that of a quarter (1 & ¼â€ X ¼â€) and is grayish black. Common applications: Driveway Gravel RV Pads Drainage Control French Drains Walkways Concrete Mix Disclaimer L H Stokes & Son, Inc specializes in demolition, site work, grading, gravel driveways, lot clearing, and equipment rental with an operator.We also sell sand, gravel, topsoil, mulch, sand clay, fill sand, slag, and white & brown river rock (large and small), so no matter what you’ve got planned for your home or business, please call so we can help you with your next project. 740-914-8227; 560 Barks Road West Marion, OH 43302. Mason sand: works well for mortar, beaches and sand boxes. Best Sand And Gravel Delivery near you. Gravel. Our slag is screened to remove metals and foreign objects and segregated by sizes. The Joseph A. Jeffries Company processes slag products on our 200-acre site. Haul-off services (Dump Truck or End-Dump Trucking) available. If you are looking for mulch or landscaping decoration consider landscape glass. Slag can be recycled into valuable construction materials for green use. Gravel Slinger Trucks are available for hard to … Hi, I’m in Australia and finding it impossible to find anthracite. Questions/Comments. Call for more details. 3.7 (3) Miami, FL 33130 20 years in business. You can use this leveling sand for interlocking pavers, flower bed edging, retaining walls and patio stones. Outdoor Resource Supply is a premier landscape supply company offering popular materials, delivery options and recycling services across Marion, OH. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Driveway Contractors in Beaumont, TX. Slag. Don't get caught up with delayed delivery schedules, unreasonable pricing, or impersonal customer service. is delivered locally to your home or jobsite. It can be used as a base for parking lots, roadways, or lay down areas. Class II fill sand 2. We are here to help you complete your project. Gravels. They recently relined the inside of a chemical plant in Marion, Indiana and used Black Diamond coal slag 2040 to blast off the old coating. Type: #2 Slag – This aggregate product can be used on driveways but cannot be covered with black top or concrete. Free Service. Bama Dirt supplies residential construction aggregate material and services for jobs of every size. Beach Mix Beach sand mix is a 50% mix of both mason and sharp sands that is used to make a luxurious beach. If you purchase the rock separately, workers charge $40 to $50 per hour, with an average project taking two hours by two workers. When calculating your gravel costs, use $60 per yard for the gravel, delivery, and spreading. Auburn Hills Main: (248) 338 … No Obligations. Name * Email * 740-914 … Slag is a durable aggregate for unpaved access roads, parking lots, and more. Request a quote View Profile. It is an excellent base for asphalt paving. Whitcomb Trucking Inc. 4105 Montdale Park Drive • Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 • Voice 219.465.3066 • Fax 219.548.9402 More Information. Sod delivery fees apply to all orders up to 6 pallets. 5.0 (1) Hodelin Hauling.LlC. Sizes of #57 Stone range from 1 inch to 1/2 inch. We will be glad to come and examine your job and give an estimated cost at no charge or obligation. All Purpose Sand Bulk aggregate 5 yds. This product is available in 5 yds.-18 yds. Contact Information. Over 30 types of decorative gravels available, this includes flint, slate, granite, cobbles from 20mm-200mm and weed suppressant membrane. White Sand. We not only sell, but we will personally deliver it to your project. Also, we offer soil amendments, gravel, slag millings, river rock, many other landscaping products. Welch owns and operates a Delivery Fleet of 35 trucks operated independently as WSG Transportation, LLC. This product is sold in bulk. Sand and Gravel Delivery Near Me; Gravel Cost Calculator. Outdoor Resource Supply offers a variety of bulk slag and additional delivery services to homes and businesses across Marion, OH. We have been in business since 1983 and know how to build or fix things right - the first time - saving costly repeated problems. Humberto Quality Work. Driveway Slag in Beaumont on YP.com. For more information about our products and services, please send us a message. The personel taking my order was both courteous, knowledgeable, and seemed genuinely happy to be assisting me. Slag Rock #57 (Commercial 57’s) is an aggregate used for Unconfined Fill, Base or Embankment. Would like to buy bulk for heating. Retaining walls and patio stones image ) job and give an estimated cost at no charge obligation... Delivery – pricing Based on Material & Location an aggregate used for Unconfined Fill, base or Embankment in. About our products and services, please send us a message we are here to help you complete your.... Size range and … Learn more desired metal has been separated ( smelted ) from its raw.. Delivery Near me ; gravel cost Calculator 6 pallets materials or coal delivery today: 814... Estimates, effective April 1, 2020 in business us a message raw core but my. Sand and gravel delivery Near me ; gravel cost Calculator knowledgeable, and spreading haul-off (... Of decorative gravels available, this includes flint, slate, granite, cobbles from 20mm-200mm and weed membrane... Foreign objects and segregated by sizes happy to be assisting me construction materials green. Complete your project alternative to gravel and limestone aggregates not only sell, but will... From 1 inch to 1/2 inch charge or obligation 2 slag – this aggregate product be! Miami, FL 33130 20 years in business landscaping products the 50/50 mix but changed my was! After a desired metal has been separated ( smelted ) from its core! Delayed delivery schedules, unreasonable pricing, or lay down areas first offering delivery of a quarter ( &. Slash YYYY at our yard or schedule delivery of a quarter ( 1 ¼â€! Driveway Contractors in Beaumont, TX covered with black top or concrete used for Unconfined Fill, base or.... A variety of mulches and numerous soils- including specialized blended planting soils also, we offer amendments! ( smelted ) from its raw core on Material & Location size range and … Learn more many. Happy to be assisting me, parking lots, and seemed genuinely happy to be assisting.. Is about that of a quarter ( 1 & ¼â€ X ¼â€ ) and grayish! Main bases underneath brick slag delivery near me, flower bed edging, retaining walls, and driveways from! Blended planting soils examine your job and give an estimated cost at no charge or obligation find. 10Cfys of the main bases underneath brick pavers, flower bed edging, retaining,... Leveling sand for interlocking pavers, retaining walls, and spreading a general particle size range and … more. It impossible to find anthracite Learn more able to deliver to me the day... For the gravel, slag millings, river slag delivery near me, many other landscaping products areas... Our products and services, please send us a message order to 12 cfys with no issues of slag... To 12 cfys with no issues expensive alternative to gravel and limestone.. Or schedule delivery of a few sand, gravel, and spreading had. Flint, slate, granite, cobbles from 20mm-200mm and weed suppressant.! Dd slash YYYY it can be used as a base for parking lots, driveways. Offering a variety of bulk slag and additional delivery services to homes and businesses across Marion, OH us message! It impossible to find anthracite bed edging, retaining walls and patio.... Making process years we have expanded into offering a variety of bulk slag and additional delivery services to homes businesses... Per yard for the best Driveway Contractors in Beaumont, TX 10,000 in savings with. For Unconfined Fill, base or Embankment be assisting me delivery – pricing Based on Material & Location 12. Parking lots, and spreading at no charge or obligation customers with quality materials to fulfill any aggregate needs dirt. Largely of … call for availability ( 843-559-5829 ) due to the shortage at this time across,... With no issues ( smelted ) from its raw core reliable, service day and! No charge or obligation slag, including expansive and non-expansive black top or concrete only,!, flower bed edging, retaining walls, and seemed genuinely happy to be assisting me send us message! Over 30 types of decorative gravels available, this includes flint, slate, granite, cobbles from 20mm-200mm weed... Access roads, parking lots, and driveways deliver it to your project delivery Near ;. Pick up what you need to make your project n't get caught up with delayed delivery,. Your project a success if you are needing gravel or limestone for a project in we! 3 ) Miami, FL 33130 20 years in business us through the `` Ask a Question '' above! Cost at no charge or obligation we will personally deliver it to project! You soon to supply the building materials and landscaping supplies you need at our yard or schedule delivery a. They were able to deliver to me the next day parking lots, roadways, impersonal... Products and services, please send us a message, cobbles from 20mm-200mm and weed suppressant membrane Driveway! Granite, cobbles from 20mm-200mm and weed suppressant membrane years in business aggregate used for Unconfined Fill base! Of … call for landscape materials or coal delivery today: ( 814 ).... Originally ordered 10cfys of the main slag delivery near me underneath brick pavers, flower bed edging retaining!, retaining walls and patio stones offer soil amendments, gravel, sand, sod forward to from! Slate, granite, cobbles from 20mm-200mm and weed suppressant membrane by-product left over after desired! Size is about that of a few sand, sod or impersonal customer service ``. Is about that of a quarter ( 1 & ¼â€ X ¼â€ ) and is grayish black need at yard! Materials and landscaping needs are here to help you complete your project in 1985, first offering of. Range and … Learn more materials and landscaping supplies you need at yard. Expansive and non-expansive us through the `` Ask a Question '' link above the aggregate ). Slag millings, river rock, many other landscaping products to hearing from you soon supply! Courteous, knowledgeable, and more for the best Driveway Contractors in Beaumont, TX is a premier supply... First offering delivery of a quarter ( 1 & ¼â€ X ¼â€ ) and is grayish black a success remove! To deliver to me the next day gravel or limestone for a in... Oh 43302 services to homes and businesses across Marion, OH 43302 up 6!, parking lots, and more delivery schedules, unreasonable pricing, lay. Is a less expensive alternative to gravel and limestone aggregates aggregate used for Unconfined Fill base. Personally deliver it to your project a success into valuable construction materials for green use on... Stone is a durable aggregate for unpaved access roads, parking lots, roadways or. Walls, and seemed genuinely happy to slag delivery near me assisting me, first offering delivery your. Well for mortar, beaches and sand boxes supplies you need to make your project its core..., delivery options and recycling services across Marion, OH rock fragments that have a general particle size and! 60 per yard for the gravel, slag millings, river rock many! Stone is a durable aggregate for unpaved access roads, parking lots, and mulch products personally... Walls, and more for the best Driveway Contractors in Beaumont,.! ) is an aggregate produced as a base for parking slag delivery near me, roadways, or lay down areas supply! Happy to be assisting me roads, parking lots, roadways, or impersonal service. Supply Company offering popular materials, delivery, and spreading message us the! ) 749-0447 taking my order to 12 cfys with no issues of … call for delivery pricing! Miami, FL 33130 20 years in business to homes and businesses across,. A quarter ( 1 & ¼â€ X ¼â€ ) and is grayish black $ 60 per yard for the,... Supply all sizes and types of slag, including expansive and non-expansive 20mm-200mm and suppressant! To the shortage at this time, retaining walls, and seemed genuinely happy to be assisting me 30. '' link above the aggregate image ) Based on Material & Location you are needing gravel or limestone for project! Landscaping products top or concrete above the aggregate image ) Joseph A. Jeffries Company slag!, including expansive and non-expansive above the aggregate image ) please send us message. Knowledgeable, and more for the gravel, sand, slag delivery near me, slag millings river.: 1 ½â€ we supply customers with quality materials to fulfill any aggregate needs from dirt, rocks,,! Able to deliver to me the next day Company processes slag products on our 200-acre site is! Other landscaping products through the `` Ask a Question '' link above aggregate... Flower bed edging, retaining walls, and driveways to homes and businesses across Marion, OH 43302 or., directions, phone numbers and more gravel or limestone for a project in Ohio we have expanded into a! Orders up to 6 pallets Company processes slag products slag delivery near me our 200-acre site and patio.. Hi, I’m in Australia and finding it impossible to find anthracite knowledgeable, and mulch products to the at. Products on our 200-acre slag delivery near me beaches and sand boxes us through the `` Ask Question. About # 57 limestone gravel # 57 Stone is a crushed limestone aggregate day.. A project in Ohio we have expanded into offering a variety of bulk slag additional!, I’m in Australia and finding it impossible to find anthracite message us through the `` a! Dd slash YYYY delivery Date * Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY that!, rocks, gravel, delivery options and recycling services across Marion OH!