If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product. Black housing, clear lens. This is easy to do on Amazon. Trail Tacoma participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links or to other retailer sites including Trail4R.com. To start, locate the bolt on the inner fender of the wheel well. Discussion in 'Lighting' started by rocklobster2008, Nov 26, 2020. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Spyder Headlights Tacoma: Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT for Toyota / Tacoma. This can be removed by popping out the middle of the fastener with a flat head screwdriver and removing it. There is a small plug you need to transfer over from the stock headlights (see the piece circled in red in the photo under Step 4) Second, I wanted the sequential turn signals. Hello, visitor! The first step to getting the stock headlights out is to remove the grille (don’t mind the mud). There are a couple of reasons why I decided to go with this specific headlight. Of course, these are not the ultra-trendy and stylish 2019 Toyota Tacoma headlights. Additionally, the type of Spyder Headlights Tacoma you purchase may affect its durability. This is somewhat disappointing but is quite common for cheaper aftermarket headlights. Regular price $316.00 Sale price $316.00 Sale. Spyder manufactures auto projector headlights for a wide range of Toyota models, including FJ Cruisers, Highlanders, Tacomas, and more. As for the actual light output of the headlights, they’re just okay. Pull the bumper until you hear the main clip pop, and then you should be able to pull the bumper out enough so that you can access the headlight bolt. I attached an image with the cord that’s coming out of that area. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. First, you will need to pop the hood. This part can be somewhat tricky, but like most things, it just requires some finesse and elbow grease. Spyder Headlights makes a set of attractive halo projector headlights for the first and second-gen Tacoma truck. Overall, I think these Spyder Auto headlights look awesome on the Tacoma, but I would not recommend them for someone who is looking for an upgrade as far as the actual light output is concerned. Bulbs: H9 low/high beam (included). You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. Personally, the look of the headlights makes up for the lack of light output. To remove this, simply use a flathead screwdriver to twist it 90 degrees and pull it out. The DRLs aren’t quite as bright as the stock headlights, but they still look amazing in the dark. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Spyder Headlights Tacoma from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Next, put the bulb into its socket on the Spyder Auto headlight and twist it until it is secured. You can compare Spyder Headlights Tacoma reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. Spyder products are designed to give your vehicle a commanding presence. Here are five: Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Spyder Headlights Tacoma based on your search history. Joined: Jun 28, 2017 Member: #222583 Messages: 893 … The top half of the DRL also acts as a sequential turn signal, which looks awesome and would pair nicely with sequential turn signals on the mirrors. The sequential light looks smooth from a distance, but up close you can somewhat see that there are three sections of the DRL that light up sequentially. These Spyder Auto headlights check off both of those boxes and I think they bring an awesome look to the Tacoma. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Spyder Headlights Tacoma will be stored. They also have a DRL that wraps almost completely around the outside of the light. To remove the stock headlights, you will need to pry off the sides of the bumpers. So if my LED bulbs are dim, so you have any suggestions on a brand of bulb? As I mentioned earlier, the low beam and high beam plugs are the same but the rest are unique and can be matched up easily. This step is pretty self-explanatory because you essentially do the reverse of step number 3. I accidentally bent mine slightly, which caused the bumper to bow slightly at the gap. 12-15 Tacoma SPYDER Light Bar DRL Projector Headlights (Chrome) Your Price: $390.00. Black housing, clear lens. If you have a 2018 or newer Tacoma, you will also need to unplug the Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) sensor that’s attached to the grille. Projector Headlights. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. Can I use any brand? This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. Related: spyder headlights silverado spyder headlights dodge charger spyder headlights f150 spyder headlights tacoma spyder headlights gmc spyder headlights charger. All looks and horrible performance, and poor build quality.