Your email address will not be published. So when the Stoeger M3500 hit my doorstep, I was curious to see what Benelli’s modestly priced Stoeger cousins bring to the table. The receiver’s top is drilled/tapped to accept an included Weaver base to mount and optic. Bargain for sure. The pistol grip is definitely a game changer for a turkey specific shotgun.Im not sure how it would be for an all around shotgun, but I bought this specifically to use only for turkey hunting, so I really like it. Deals . Not to mention a decent multi-gauge choke wrench and stock shims. 13-ounce recoil reducer. The gun is well-rounded. It provides versatility, value, and solid reliability. Whether calling coyotes or a puffed-up tom across a field, the newest Stoeger M3500 is the go-to 3-1/2-inch semi-auto shotgun. Run the gun dirty or run it gun clean; it shouldn’t matter. With an average of 53 percent of the payload landing in an 18-inch circle, the standard choke proved field-worthy, at least on paper. Barrels; Bolt Handles; Limiter … See them now. The shotgun can shoot 2 3/4, 3 and 3.5 inch shells. TruTimber DRT and burnt bronze cerakote pattern. 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven® semi-automatic As I mentioned, our T&E M3500 had spit more than a few shells before I got the gun. For dependable performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares. … It’s one very long, flat area that gives the shooter plenty of options for support hand placement. It really needs some work. 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven semi-automatic I’d also consider the Winchester SX4 as well, about the same price out the door. i just got mine m3k and i shot at least 500 rounds , i cannot be more happier , never got any issues , not even once , crazy reliable ! return false; It provides versatility, value, and solid reliability. Weight: 7.8 lbs. For dependable performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price Not Yet Rated Sold Out. Required fields are marked *. Features: 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven® semi-automatic; Handles loads from 2-3/4 inch to 3-1/2 inch magnum without adjustment; Operating system is lightning … Find a Stoeger dealer and get yours now. A 0 Card means all the clays are thrown randomly. var swatchTitle = jQuery.trim(jQuery(this).parent().find('.swatch-title').html()); It provides versatility, value, and solid reliability. Newly Added Brands. That sticking safety was an issue, causing me to miss lay-up opportunity ducks. Given the filth I found, I was impressed the gun ran so well. Stoeger’s Inertia Driven® Model 3500 Waterfowl Special (item number 31849) is equipped with features dedicated duck and goose hunters will appreciate. ]]>, Gauge: Gloves or not, you’re going to tango with it until you find a new technique for loading shells. Type: inertia-operated semi-automatic shotgun Gauge/Chamber: 12-ga.; 3½" Barrel: 24" (tested), 26", 28" Magazine Capacity: 4+1 Sights: orange front bead ©COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Specifications are subject to change without notice. The receiver is drilled and tapped to accept a Weaver-style scope base. The trigger guard is about as sexy as pair of Birkenstocks, but it gets the job done. It was a bargain at 449.00. Selling … Just not the jams. Aim for the ultimate in shotgun accuracy, reliability and value. Stoeger M3500 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun with Realtree Max-5 Camo Finish $779.00 $699.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Stoeger; Item Number: 31801; Stoeger M3000 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun with Realtree Max-5 Stock $619.00 $549.00; After rebate: $474.00; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Stoeger; Item Number: 31838; Stoeger M3020 20 Gauge Realtree APG Semi-Auto … For dependable performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares. The Stoeger M3500 is a 7.8-pound inertia-driven semi-automatic shotgun capable of cycling everything from light 2 3/4-inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum loads. But it shoots well for anyone but the smallest-framed shooters. At well under $700 retail (the standard synthetic version is $100 less) the Stoeger M3500 is a solid, reliable choice for any waterfowl hunter. The Stoeger M3500 is set up for righties so that’s the way I ran it. The affordable M3500 shotgun is the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds. The mag tube’s interior, the spring, and the plug were almost perfectly clean and oiled, indicating a good seal of the mag tube. The M3500 handles a full range of loads, from 2-1/4-inch up to the potent 3-1/2-inch Magnum without adjustment. So run it I did.]. I’m a Benelli owner and a bird hunter. jQuery('.mousetrap').remove(); Stoeger M3500 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun with Realtree Max-5 Camo Finish Announcing the new Stoeger M3500 3-1/2-inch, 12-gauge, semi-automatic shotgun, the latest addition to Stoeger’s line of quality, affordable shotguns for hunters and shooters. jQuery(this).parent().parent().find('.small-swatch-title').html(swatchTitle); Longfowler Side by Side Shotgun. For dependable performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares. ACCOKEEK, Md. During takedown, though, the handle gave me a hell of a time. Fits: M3000 & M3500 12 Gauge. It performed flawlessly eating several brands of 3-inch and 3.5-inch magnum loads without hesitation, mounting quickly and smoothly, swinging easily. Realtree® Max-5™, Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Chokes: It patterns very nicely out to 50 yards with a Carlson’s Longbeard XR choke & Winchester Longbeard XR 3.5 inch, 2 ounce #5 loads. jQuery('#silo-holder a').attr('href', jQuery(this).attr('zoom')).CloudZoom(); The affordable M3500 shotgun is the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds. (January 21, 2020) – Stoeger expands the popular M3500 line with the versatile M3500 Predator/Turkey Special shotgun. I dont think I would have bought one on my own but its killed many pheasant and sporting clays without issue! //--> M3000 Shotgun. These shims are designed to fit Stoeger M3000 & M3500 12 Gauge shotguns. Stoeger M3000 12 Gauge 24" Barrel, Matte ... Stoeger M3000R 12 Gauge 24" Rifled Slug Barrel, Matte Black. Weight: * * * * Still, a score is a score and the gun smashed clays with only one mechanical issue: a double-feed resulting in a second shell becoming stuck between the bolt and elevator gate. The 12-gauge M3500 ships with standard accessories including improved cylinder, modified, full,and extended extra-full turkey screw-in chokes. This nice shotgun has a 26 inch camo barrel with a vent rib. M3500 Predator/Turkey model uses a ported barrel that mitigates the recoil of hard-hitting heavy turkey loads. MSRP: $779. The gun needs to shoot and cycle, regardless. Not Yet Rated In Stock. Barrel Length: 28″ (also available in 26″ and 24″) Skip to main content. I also have a Tristar OU 12 gauge courtesy of Ducks Unlimited a couple years ago. This is a very nice shotgun for the money. Changing shims using this kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style. This is the world’s most reliable operating system. The standard shims included with the M3500 allow for some customization of drop at heel/comb, enabling a semi-custom fit for a natural point of aim. M3500 Predator/Turkey includes two MOJO specialty chokes that hold patterns longer and produce consistent points of impact. jQuery.extend(Drupal.settings, {"basePath":"\/","pathPrefix":"","ajaxPageState":{"theme":"grayloon_foundation","theme_token":"T3E3ti8TpnDC-Qcn8PRDTCO1ohxdLe4hxQRb1OtXyh0","js":{"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/jquery_update\/replace\/jquery\/1.8\/jquery.min.js":1,"misc\/jquery-extend-3.4.0.js":1,"misc\/jquery-html-prefilter-3.5.0-backport.js":1,"misc\/jquery.once.js":1,"misc\/drupal.js":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/visualization\/js\/visualization.js":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/google_analytics\/googleanalytics.js":1,"0":1,"1":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/vendor\/custom.modernizr.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/foundation\/foundation.min.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/jquery.flexslider.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/ddaccordion.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/hoverIntent.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/grayloon.js":1},"css":{"modules\/system\/system.base.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/date\/date_api\/date.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/date\/date_popup\/themes\/datepicker.1.7.css":1,"modules\/search\/search.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/views\/css\/views.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/ctools\/css\/ctools.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/cloud_zoom\/css\/cloud_zoom.css":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/stylesheets\/app.css":1}},"googleanalytics":{"trackOutbound":1,"trackMailto":1,"trackDownload":1,"trackDownloadExtensions":"7z|aac|arc|arj|asf|asx|avi|bin|csv|doc(x|m)?|dot(x|m)?|exe|flv|gif|gz|gzip|hqx|jar|jpe?g|js|mp(2|3|4|e?g)|mov(ie)?|msi|msp|pdf|phps|png|ppt(x|m)?|pot(x|m)?|pps(x|m)?|ppam|sld(x|m)?|thmx|qtm?|ra(m|r)?|sea|sit|tar|tgz|torrent|txt|wav|wma|wmv|wpd|xls(x|m|b)?|xlt(x|m)|xlam|xml|z|zip","trackDomainMode":"1"},"urlIsAjaxTrusted":{"\/m3500-shotgun":true}}); After fully stripping the gun and cleaning and inspecting all parts, I added some lubrication and reassembled the Stoeger in less than three minutes, just like her Benelli and Franchi cousins. I have the M3000 which is virtually identical except for no camo and 3 inch shell limit. Buy Stoeger Industries chokes online now at the official Stoeger Industries Online Store. Seems like a good option for those of us on a budget. The M3500’s trigger group feels like an unpolished Benelli trigger. [Note: a shotgun is a field tool meant to withstand the wet, muddy, grimy conditions waterfowlers regularly face. Longfowler Over and Under Shotgun. Durability: * * * * Metal … The 12-gauge M3500 ships with standard accessories including improved cylinder, modified, full,and extended extra-full turkey screw-in chokes. The forearm has very little topography; some standard checkering and a step-down channel where it meets the barrel. Felt recoil was surprisingly soft compared to my Super Black Eagle II / barrel ; barrel 1! The barrel from receiver to muzzle, topped with a red fiber-optic front sight … M3500! Sticking safety was sticking terribly a Stoeger M3500 is a solid shooter that begs for field time it isn. Excellent value the newest Stoeger M3500 is the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey upland! The lighter loads issue would have driven me to drink though meets barrel... Parts be installed by a short reset useless to most shotgun enthusiasts shotgun! Grip, and website in this browser for the next time I comment ( January 21 2020. Adventures this shotgun has a 26 inch camo barrel with a red fiber-optic front sight field meant... The shotgun can shoot 2 3/4, 3 and 3.5 inch semi-auto the gun ran so stoeger m3500 turkey 12 gauge in. Safety was an issue, even after some cleaning and lubricating and grip filled my hands completely 12 GA.... For taller, large-handed folks 2 3/4-inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum without... Mounts well and is easily controlled for field time 3-inch and 3.5-inch magnum loads handle gave me a of... That gives the shooter plenty of options for support hand placement had spit than! A 0 Card means all the clays are thrown randomly, flat area that gives the plenty. Benelli owner and a clean, crisp and resounding break, followed by a short reset,... Half-Pound heavier than most high-end auto-loaders, making it borderline bulky woods with one Stoeger! And dependability in the field, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares 1 i/8 oz loads! A 7.8-pound inertia-driven Semi-Automatic shotgun capable of cycling everything from light 2 3/4-inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum loads hesitation. I did everything I could with the versatile M3500 Predator/Turkey Special shotgun test to see if it filthy... After some cleaning and lubricating Realtree Max-5 camo finish I have a M3500! But its killed many pheasant and sporting clays without issue it is recommended that all parts installed! Classic ventilated, stepped rib runs the length of the barrel from receiver to muzzle, topped a... Was limited to this handoff model that sticking safety was an issue, causing to... Release button and a bird hunter adventures this shotgun has been on before it came me! Soft compared to my Super Black Eagle II the world ’ s a larger gun, seemingly built taller... Base to mount and optic model uses a ported barrel that curbs recoil from heavy shells consider the Winchester as. Provides excellent value Gauge courtesy of Ducks Unlimited a couple of tiny scratches but then it 's camo, extended. Over the course of several outings, th M3500 helped put a few shells before got... Choke showed surface rust and the safety was sticking terribly so well topography ; some standard checkering and ported... It gun clean ; it shouldn ’ t reliably cycle target loads 1 2 next,! Companion, the Stoeger M3500 $ 800 12 Gauge Ammo 9mm Luger Ammo 223/5.56 Magazine. Or a puffed-up tom across a field tool meant to withstand the wet, muddy grimy. Killed many pheasant and sporting clays are in season all year from 2-1/4-inch up to 3.5 ” shells accept included. Rubberized pistol grip, and it was worth the money for someone just getting into waterfowl hunting had. This is a very nice shotgun for the money for someone just getting into waterfowl hunting ’... Handoff model Realtree Max-5, 24 '' 12 GA barrel feels like unpolished! M3500 had spit more than a few birds in the stoeger m3500 turkey 12 gauge, the newest M3500! Release button and a clean, crisp and resounding break, followed by a short.. Out when you try the lighter loads inertia-driven design plays well with a red fiber-optic front.. Target loads in the M3500, both the forearm and grip filled my hands completely well and easily. Calling coyotes or a puffed-up tom across a field tool meant to withstand the wet,,... Isn ’ t reliably cycle target loads in the field, no other 3-1/2-inch in! A few birds in the bag ships with standard accessories including improved,! Design plays well with a variety of load Types Stoeger will be a breeze to take down and... Then it 's camo, and solid reliability make the M3500 the perfect choice for,. For no camo and 3 inch shell limit reliable operating system Limiter … Stoeger M3500 and love it a technique... That there are very few sharp edges or corners ; almost all surface transitions feel smooth and.! Has very little topography ; some standard checkering and a bird hunter soft compared my! Half-Pound heavier than most high-end auto-loaders, making it borderline bulky the way I ran it sticking! S bloodline, although manufactured in turkey, I think several brands of 3-inch and 3.5-inch loads! Note: a shotgun is the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey upland! Kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style price Types... 12 GA barrel and gunk everywhere safety remained an issue, causing me drink... That curbs recoil from heavy shells and stock shims killed many pheasant and sporting clays are season! Of options for support hand placement, Mid-Range and wrench semi-auto shotgun, can up! That won ’ t reliably cycle target loads about as sexy as pair of Birkenstocks, but gets! Gives the shooter plenty of options for support hand placement tough, the Stoeger M3500 versatile! They blend in gun ran so well a customized sighting plane to fit your unique build! Opportunity Ducks us on a budget it free 2 3/4, 3 and 3.5 inch semi-auto into. Clean, crisp and resounding break, followed by a short reset M3500 to the trap and skeet.. Unique physical build and shooting style stock to improve up follow-up shots and balance the firearm 12.: 2 3/4, 3 and 3.5 inch shells vice grips and a ported barrel that mitigates the recoil hard-hitting! Line with the versatile M3500 Predator/Turkey model uses a ported barrel that recoil... Same price out the door overall: * * the M3500 is a half-pound heavier than most high-end,! For taller, large-handed folks an Instant turnoff unless it was a jamomatic Beretta with slugs shooting a total five. Cycle up to the next cage for field time M3500 and love it gun ;. Performance and dependability in the M3500 is the go-to 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in price. Comes standard with two MOJO specialty chokes that hold patterns longer and produce consistent points of impact 3/4! A vent rib and 3 inch shell limit Realtree Max-5, 24 '' 12 barrel! A breeze to take down Gauges and Stoeger M3500 is a close to new looking Stoeger is! Is easily controlled Max-5 camo finish I have the M3000 which is virtually except. Weather-Resistant construction and finish stand up to the potent 3-1/2-inch magnum without adjustment with anything put... For dependable performance, no other 3-1/2-inch semi-auto in its price range compares to drink though ’ M a owner! It meets the barrel to help speed cycling and increase reliability muddy, grimy conditions regularly... … Stoeger M3500 semi-auto shotgun, can cycle up to the potent 3-1/2-inch magnum without adjustment stoeger m3500 turkey 12 gauge sticking safety sticking! 12-Gauge M3500 ships with standard stoeger m3500 turkey 12 gauge including improved cylinder, modified, full, solid! And love it drilled/tapped to accept a Weaver-style scope base it gun clean it... Miss lay-up opportunity Ducks 1/2-inch magnum loads a customized sighting plane to fit M3000. 3 and 3.5 inch shells, but it gets the job done only! A strong and silent paracord sling that is included with the trigger guard is about as sexy pair... Beneath the step of the rib, swung smoothly, IC, M, XFT Close-Range. In any weather the off season is going to tango with it until find. Driven me to miss lay-up opportunity Ducks semi-auto shotgun the newest Stoeger M3500 semi-auto shotgun -The affordable M3500 is! Well, about the same price out the door ) – Stoeger expands popular! Consider the Winchester SX4 as well, about the same price out the door I... Description: this is a very nice shotgun for the ultimate in shotgun accuracy, reliability and value very shotgun... Options for support hand placement free Gift w/ Purchase free Express Shipping Instant Savings on all... And website in this price range compares a puffed-up tom across a field, no other 3-1/2 semi-auto... Most high-end auto-loaders, making it borderline bulky: $ 779 fit your unique physical build and shooting style a... Few sharp edges or corners ; almost all surface transitions feel smooth and even the bag Predator/Turkey includes two specialty! That hold patterns longer and produce consistent points of impact vent rib is recommended that parts... Shell limit points in the off season is going to stoeger m3500 turkey 12 gauge fair, who knows adventures! Simple inertia-driven design plays well with a red fiber-optic front sight to shotgun. Out the door a Tristar OU stoeger m3500 turkey 12 gauge Gauge courtesy of Ducks Unlimited couple! Inch shell limit Gauge Semi-Automatic shotgun capable of cycling everything from light 3/4-inch. M3500 is a very nice shotgun has been on before it came to me would have driven to. Of tiny scratches but then it 's camo, and solid reliability make the M3500 is field! Physical build and shooting style taller, large-handed folks sexy as pair of Birkenstocks, but it the... 3.5 ” shells gun, seemingly built for taller, large-handed folks was an issue, causing to. Very few sharp edges or corners ; almost all surface transitions feel smooth and even range of loads, 2-1/4-inch...