Still plenty to eat. Still plenty to eat. Orders came out incomplete and wrong. He also got the chili which he really liked and said it was spicy. Find 5 listings related to Texas Roadhouse Restaurant in Seaford on YP.com. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. I can understand that the servers get hot with all the running around that they do but! We work on weekdays through 4:00pm to 10:00pm.At weekends, we work on Saturdays through 12:00pm to 11:00pm and on Sundays through 12:00pm to 9:00pm.. You can contact us by 302-536-7376 phone number , farrah.bunch@texasroadhouse.com email address or www.texasroadhouse.com website.. To learn more about Texas Roadhouse … Primary Phone: (302) 629-3215. Sides were missing, and our waiter didn't...know the menu (maybe he was new). One person in our group got covered in ranch dressing because waitress dropped all the plates from the table behind us and dressing went everywhere. Governor Ross Mansion. Texas Roadhouse Seaford, 22850 Sussex Highway DE 19973 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. I really hate it when I get yellow lettuce cores in my salad. Our Texas Roadhouse location in Bear offers exceptional dining and service. Visit us at 4568 S. Dupont Highway, Camden, DE 19934. 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Tue. Visit Store #2248 for your home improvement projects. ForLocations, The World's Best ... All Stores > Texas Roadhouse Locations & Hours > Texas Roadhouse Seaford; 1 Texas Roadhouse - Seaford 22850 Sussex Highway, Seaford DE 19973 Phone Number: (302) 536-7376. My husband had the 10 oz. Got one here and put it off to the side. View our full food menu and visit Texas Roadhouse. Hate to bash but even the free hot rolls were cold. Hate to bash but even the free hot rolls were cold.More, Stopped for a late lunch on a Saturday. Ive had a similar problem and...this is last strike!More. Cuisines: Barbecue, American, Steakhouse. You can get more information from their website. Smith & Sons. Not giving up on TR but disappointed with this location. Grotto Pizza. Enjoy mouthwatering starters and appetizers like our Texas Red Chili, Killer Ribs, Fried Pickles and more. Find 8 listings related to Texas Road House in Seaford on YP.com. My strip steak had gristle the length of the steak. Visit us at 741 Middletown-Warwick Road, Middletown, DE 19709. Never worse than returning to your hotel to find the order is missing items you ordered. The restaurant usually fills up very quickly on the weekends. Poor presentation. Fax: (302) 536 ... Just head to your local Seaford Lowe's, your one-stop shop for everything home improvement. We decided to get prime rib, i had mine rate, she had hers a medium. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. ... no phone call apologies, no come get it tomorrow, nothing and I constantly spend money with them. Our hand-cut steaks and ribs are tender and flavorful. Both were done perfect. In my case the baked potato...was absent but the toppings were included. Texas Roadhouse « Back To Seaford, DE. it is a vary large salad so I ate around the most rare parts and ended up with plenty to eat. Smith's Cafe. Got one here and put it off to the side. Texas Roadhouse, Seaford: See 135 unbiased reviews of Texas Roadhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 43 restaurants in Seaford. Serves American, BBQ, Steak. It was great. She anticipated our needs. BUT,...it is a vary large salad so I ate around the most rare parts and ended up with plenty to eat. Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! Hope to have her serve us every time we visit! I didn't care for thisMore. Really? 22850 Sussex Hwy, Seaford, DE 19973-5862 +1 302-536-7376 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours All photos (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! But pur salad was delivered at the same time as our salad. Ask for plastic ware or you may be eating with your fingers! Please check with the restaurant directly. Flights ... Seaford, DE 19973-5862 +1 302-536-7376 Website Menu. Helpful? I ordered carryout.. had no idea they closed 9 was 5 minutes late and they had given my food away, no phone call apologies, no come get it tomorrow, nothing and I constantly spend money with them. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. More popular places to try are Texas Roadhouse, Bon Appetit Restaurant, or Stargate Diner. 42,118 were here. But pur salad was delivered at the same time as our salad. 23 reviews .15 miles away . Not giving up on TR but disappointed with this location. But he liked it. 3 reviews #18 of 33 Restaurants in Seaford 23412 Sussex Hwy, Seaford, DE 19973-5867 +1 302-629-3338 + Add website + Add hours Enhance this page - Upload photos! Really? They did offer a few free appetizers for her for the next trip.