2 In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises. His love endures forever. To [the tune of] "The Death of the Son." Psalms such as 32, 78, and 142 are called maskil (or didactic—“wise”), perhaps referring to their teaching style and instructive purpose. Psalm 1. Psalm 1:1. Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, ... Psalm 36:1 NIV Psalm 36:1 NLT Psalm 36:1 ESV Psalm 36:1 NASB Psalm 36:1 KJV Psalm 36:1 Bible Apps Psalm 36:1 Biblia Paralela Psalm 36:1 Chinese Bible Psalm 111 1 Psalm 111 [] 1 Praise the LORD. Of David. who by his understanding made … 2but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night.. 3That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers. A psalm of David. Psalms 1:1 NIV Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers NIV: New International Version 3 He boasts of the cravings of his heart; he blesses the greedy and reviles the LORD. His love endures forever. Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Psalm 42:1 In many Hebrew manuscripts Psalms 42 and 43 constitute one psalm. For look, the wicked bend their bows; they set their arrows against the strings to shoot from the shadows at the upright in heart. [] I will extol the LORD with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly2 Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them. 1 Blessed a is the man. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. Psalms 1:1-6 NIV. to him who alone does great wonders, His love endures forever. For the director of music. The Righteous and the Ungodly. Psalm 1 - Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, he inclined to me and v heard my cry.. 2 He drew me up from w the pit of destruction,. 3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever. BOOK I Psalms 1–41 - Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever. How then can you say to me: “Flee like a bird to your mountain. Many of the Psalms are sincere prayers (Psalm 63, 51, and 139), offering insight and guidance in how we should pray. Psalms 42:1–8 » View this passage in NIV (Bible Gateway) A shepherd, who had spent many years with flocks on the hills of Scotland, asked me if I had ever seen a sheep eat while lying down. 3 My enemies turn … How then can you say to me: "Flee like a bird to your mountain. Psalm 10 1 Psalm 10 1 Why, O LORD, do you stand far off? Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. 1 1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3 That person… Psalm 1 1 Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble? NIV 1 Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, Bible > NIV > Psalm 1 Psalm 1 New International Version: Par BOOK I. Psalms 1–41. Psalm 1:1: Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, BOOK I Psalm 1 1Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, . Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. 1 Blessed is the one. Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. 3 There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Psalm 9 1 Psalm 9 For the director of music. In the LORD I take refuge. A psalm of David. or sit in the company of mockers, 2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.