No more scraping or putting warmer dishes in the freezer! Great overall size. Please try again. Absolutely fantastic a real time saver they may seam expensive but they are so worth the money if you use a lot of was melts, easy to pour hot wax out or the wax melt just pops out when set super easy no scrubbing the burner of wax and they are reusable so last ages. Flippins, Wax Melt Warmer Liners, 25 Reusable & Leakproof Liners, Wax Warmer Liner for Scented Wax, Designed for Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer, Wax Melter and Wax Burner, Boao Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable Wax Liner Candle Popper Liner Leakproof Wax Tray for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer (Pink, 25), 130 Counts Plastic Glove Liners for Hand and Foot, Liners Bath Wax Therapy Bags, Paraffin Bath Hand and Foot Liner, 75 Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable & Leakproof Candle Warmer Liners Wax Tray for Scented Wax,Electric Wax Warmer, Plug-in Wax Warmer, Candle Warmer,Wax Melter and Wax Burner with 1 Candle Mold(Blue), Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable Wax Liner Candle Popper Liner Leakproof Wax Tray for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer (Black, 25), FANDOL Wax Melt Warmer Liners Wax Tray Liners Reusable Wax Liner Candle Popper Liner Leakproof Wax Tray for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer (Multicolor,100), JuoPool Wax Melt Warmer Liners, Scented Candle Wax Tray for Traditional or Electric Plug-in Warmer, Reusable & Leakproof Wax Cubes Containers, Wax Cups, Wax Mold (50), Magicwolf Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable 100 PCS Leakproof Wax Tray Candle Warmer for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Litthing Wax Melt Warmer Liners, Reusable Leakproof Wax Liners Leakproof Wax Tray for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer, 20 Pieces Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable Silicone Leakproof Wax Liner Candle Tray Liner for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer (Red), 75 Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable & Leakproof Candle Warmer Liners Wax Tray for Scented Wax,Electric Wax Warmer, Plug-in Wax Warmer, Candle Warmer,Wax Melter and Wax Burner with 1 Candle Mold(Purple), 150 PCS Wax Melt Warmer Liners, Reusable Wax Liner & Leakproof Liners, Designed for Wax Warmers, Wax Warmer for Scented Wax, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer, Wax Melter, Wax Burner, Wax Warmer Popper Liner for Wax Melters - No Mess, No Scrape Way to Remove Scented Wax - Long Lasting and Reusable Silicone! Once smell has gone. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Once they cool they pop right out of the liner and I can use it again and again. I don't necessarily like the idea of disposable products, but I DO love to keep my wax warmers clean. These wax tray liners have helped my wax warmers to last longer because it is easier to clean. Suitable for wax melts or essential oils (if using essential oils place a few drops of your favourite essential oil in the bowl with half to two thirds filled with water). In my warmers for wax chips, they are too big. Good value. The Original Candle Warmer is the hottest selling product on the market today. THIS SIZE FITS ALL - the Popper Liner can be placed in any standard-sized wax warmer for … no mess, no trouble. SHOP ALL. […] Brilliant idea to change melts in middle of use. We are sorry. Can also pour the used melted wax straight into a candle jar if making your own candles. There was a problem completing your request. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. A: Warmer Electric Marble Incense Burner Arabic Box New Waterfall Candle Warmer Electric Lamp Wax Melt Burners Warmer Liners Candle Warmer Lamp. Cups hold their shape even after popping wax out. Wax Warmer Popper Liners are liners that are used in your wax warmers and melters so you never have to clean your wax trays again. Are use a little wax and essential oils will the wax liner leak? Bakery Scents. Simply put a Flippin in your clean warmer tray, insert the wax cube, melt or tart into the Flippin and enjoy. From shop Craftygals18. 100 Pieces Wax Melt Warmer Liners. Make the perfect gift for those hard to buy for friends. Flippins - Wax Warmer Liners by Flippin' Happy. Comes in a pack of 25 liners. I have 2 of the small sized scents blocks in the liner for you to use for scale. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020, This has got to be the best item I've bought all year!!! Note: Please allow slightly difference due to manua l measurement. Simply put a Popper Liner in your clean warmer tray, insert any sort of scented wax into the popper, and enjoy. Cups are also reusable. Flippins - Wax Warmer Liners by Flippin' Happy. 99. I can reuse these so many times that 50 of them could last me for a year at least. There was a problem completing your request. Q: The wax just pops right out after it has cooled. At Flippin' Happy, not only do we have a passion for health and wellness, but we also love EASY. Available for orders above $35. In some warmers, they look small. They do not get hot to the touch so you can remove them mid cycle. Seriously, the 'base' of the item is quite smaller than the average/basic warmers. 5 out of 5 stars (17) 17 reviews $ 12.00 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 2 people's carts. FITS YOUR CURRENT MELTER & MELTS - All scented wax melts, wax tarts and wax cubes can be used in the Popper Liner. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 1, 2020. I have 2 of the small sized scents blocks in the liner for you to use for scale. Perfect, no mess with the pretty melt holders. Reusable and leakproof: the wax tray liner is designed with a protective coating, so there is no leaking on your wax burner or melter, it will be much easier for you to change the scented wax and wax melts, fits most wax melt warmers well. Makes refilling your warmer a breeze Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable Wax Liner Candle Popper Liner Leakproof Wax Tray for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer (Blue, 25), Flippins, Wax Melt Warmer Liners, 25 Reusable & Leakproof Liners, Wax Warmer Liner for Scented Wax, Designed for Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer, Wax Melter and Wax Burner, 20 Pieces Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable Silicone Leakproof Wax Liner Candle Tray Liner for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer (Red). Hand-Crafted Farm Raised Candles. ParaSpa Paraffin Wax Bath | Wax Warmer | Bonus 3 lb Paraffin Wax & 20 Hand Liner. A: Flippins from Flippin' Happy are liners that are used in your electric wax warmers and melters so you never have to clean your wax trays again. In my warmers for wax chips, they are too big. So easy to change your fragrance oil or scents with our simple designed wax melt warmer liners. Are you looking for something unique to enhance the atmosphere in your home? Fall Spice Scented Wax Warmer Melts, 5 Pack. Let your favorite fragrance fill your home! Mosaic Wax Melters & Wax Warmer Liners For a No-Mess Cleanup. 20 Pieces Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable Silicone Leakproof Wax Liner Candle Tray Liner for Scented Wax Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers, Candle Warmer (Red) 20 Pieces Wax Melt Warmer Liners Reusable Silicone Leakproof Wax Liner … These are reusable and leak proof. (Polychromatic(Blue)), JN Better Homes & Gardens Full Size Wax Warmer - Galvanized House, Hosley's Large Cream Ceramic Electric Fragrance Warmer. Clear Wax Warmer Popper Liner for Wax Melters. Patent-pending design features sturdy PP plastic and ridges to prevent liner from melting while allowing the wax beads to melt uniformly. I'm not sure how it would work. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Get it by Monday, Nov 30. Simply put a Flippin in your clean warmer tray, insert the wax cube, melt or tart into the Flippin and enjoy. Too Naked Wax Warmer Liners are the first ever liners made specifically for waxing. From shop HomearomaLoft. Our Alliance collection is sure to transport you to the streets of Paris. 15 ounces. 1 3/4 inch in bottom diameter, 1 1/4 inches in side wall, leakproof and reusable for daily apply, Easy to apply: with these simple designed wax trays you can change your scents or fragrance oil several times a day, the protective coating allows you to enjoy the time without the fuss and mess of cleaning out your trays, Wax Melt Warmer Reusable Wax Candle Popper Liner(Black, 50). Typically, these are made from silicone, so they are safe in your wax warmer. It’s often used in skin-softening salon and spa … A: Amazing product - wish I had found them sooner, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 19, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 12, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 29, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2020. #3. No, it won’t leak when using wax melts. SHOP SPECIALS. Reusable Wax Melt Warmer Liners. When it hardens it just pops out.